Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ♥ Weekly Song Sharing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
oh hi! this thread is fun! mind if i'm added to the pinglist? i'm not [i]exactly [/i]sure what prompt it is this week but i'm pretty sure it's "songs that make me feel at ease?" so here's a list of cool songs i like: ----- [b]Choose me Choose love - Doki Dokiss[/b] I play a ton of idol rhythm games, so the usual fanservice-y events are kind of a given for them, but I did [i]not [/i]expect such bangers to come out of D4DJ's "Doki Dokiss -Fall into Love's Dream, Tonight-". I think this one has a very chill beat, and it's very fun to listen to! [b]Fadeaway - Akatsuki Records[/b] Akatsuki Records is definitely known for their Touhou related content, but I actually really like their original works! This one's really calming and I love how it sounds; Stack's voice sounds really good too. [b]Re: searchlight - Aiobahn[/b] I don't listen to Aiobahn too often, but I do like to see what songs they put out, and I really like this one. This one and a couple others are really cute, but I think Re: searchlight's my favorite; it's really chill but still has that "Aiobahn" style to it. [b]Hoshizora Orchestra - Mizuno Atsu, Yukino Ito[/b] I'm not too big a fan of the previous slower songs Wonderlands x Showtime events produce, but I put this one in my playlist not too long ago and it's grown on me a lot. Emu's voice isn't too high and fits with the rest of the vocalists, which is [i]annoyingly [/i]rare (although some newer songs have fixed that problem), and the producers really hit it out of the park with the arrangement. It sounds like an evening at the amusement park, and I really like that. This song is also how I discovered Yukino Ito's music, so I kind of have a soft spot for it. [emoji=aether laughing size=1] [b]Lost and Found - sasakure.UK[/b] Sasakure.UK's songs always have this nice, crunchy sound to them, and I absolutely adore how they tune Vocaloids, so I have a bit of a bias towards this song, but I'll have to say it's really nice to listen to. It's not really calming per say, but it's not [i]not [/i]calming; it's got some calm elements to it, so it kind of counts. I dunno, the song's just my cup of tea. ----- Sorry that all these songs are vocaloid or japanese, that's basically all that I listen to now... i'll probably grow out of it sometime lol
oh hi! this thread is fun! mind if i'm added to the pinglist?

i'm not exactly sure what prompt it is this week but i'm pretty sure it's "songs that make me feel at ease?" so here's a list of cool songs i like:

Choose me Choose love - Doki Dokiss
I play a ton of idol rhythm games, so the usual fanservice-y events are kind of a given for them, but I did not expect such bangers to come out of D4DJ's "Doki Dokiss -Fall into Love's Dream, Tonight-". I think this one has a very chill beat, and it's very fun to listen to!

Fadeaway - Akatsuki Records
Akatsuki Records is definitely known for their Touhou related content, but I actually really like their original works! This one's really calming and I love how it sounds; Stack's voice sounds really good too.

Re: searchlight - Aiobahn
I don't listen to Aiobahn too often, but I do like to see what songs they put out, and I really like this one. This one and a couple others are really cute, but I think Re: searchlight's my favorite; it's really chill but still has that "Aiobahn" style to it.

Hoshizora Orchestra - Mizuno Atsu, Yukino Ito
I'm not too big a fan of the previous slower songs Wonderlands x Showtime events produce, but I put this one in my playlist not too long ago and it's grown on me a lot. Emu's voice isn't too high and fits with the rest of the vocalists, which is annoyingly rare (although some newer songs have fixed that problem), and the producers really hit it out of the park with the arrangement. It sounds like an evening at the amusement park, and I really like that.
This song is also how I discovered Yukino Ito's music, so I kind of have a soft spot for it.

Lost and Found - sasakure.UK
Sasakure.UK's songs always have this nice, crunchy sound to them, and I absolutely adore how they tune Vocaloids, so I have a bit of a bias towards this song, but I'll have to say it's really nice to listen to. It's not really calming per say, but it's not not calming; it's got some calm elements to it, so it kind of counts. I dunno, the song's just my cup of tea.

Sorry that all these songs are vocaloid or japanese, that's basically all that I listen to now... i'll probably grow out of it sometime lol
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Songs that make me feel at ease! The first one's more emotional. Also, the links embedded all lead to the Spotify versions. I don't really have a favorite genre, but I enjoy emotional songs with themes of love, so I tried to include some of those as well.

1. Parachute by Song House, Kyndal Inskeep
2. My Home by AWIN
3. June by Chris Lanzon, Eluera
4. Home for the Summer by Sara Kays
5. Yellow by Coldplay
Songs that make me feel at ease! The first one's more emotional. Also, the links embedded all lead to the Spotify versions. I don't really have a favorite genre, but I enjoy emotional songs with themes of love, so I tried to include some of those as well.

1. Parachute by Song House, Kyndal Inskeep
2. My Home by AWIN
3. June by Chris Lanzon, Eluera
4. Home for the Summer by Sara Kays
5. Yellow by Coldplay
CpFdYgG.png
7TxHh19.png
NlmYDAS.png
xCVbB5p.png
Please ping me on forum posts
Kinda hard prompt for me as well, but these were the ones that came to mind for songs that put me at ease

The Four Scrybes - Jonah Senzel (Inscryption OST)
Mirror Mirror - Mili
Minority - sloppy dim
Pretty Boy - The Neighborhood
comfy vibes ? - comfi beats/LilyPichu
Kinda hard prompt for me as well, but these were the ones that came to mind for songs that put me at ease

The Four Scrybes - Jonah Senzel (Inscryption OST)
Mirror Mirror - Mili
Minority - sloppy dim
Pretty Boy - The Neighborhood
comfy vibes ? - comfi beats/LilyPichu
Serena/Awk | FR+0
Humanoid Art Thread
Weightless by Marconi Union
Epic: The Musical by Jorge Rivera-Herrans
Last Man Standing by Hammerfall
They Don't Care About Us by Beast in Black
The Tornado by Owl City.

.... Its a mix of peaceful music and Metal.
Weightless by Marconi Union
Epic: The Musical by Jorge Rivera-Herrans
Last Man Standing by Hammerfall
They Don't Care About Us by Beast in Black
The Tornado by Owl City.

.... Its a mix of peaceful music and Metal.
[center]@pinglist-3077 [/center] [left] Howdy howdy! hope you've all been doing well this week, and have been having fun with the riot of rot! i love this years gear alot [center][b]PLUS new feature on flight rising forums! [pinglist=3077] You can add yourself to the pinglist now![/b] [/center] [size=6][font=Courier New] [b][emoji=cloud size=1] Songs That Make You Feel At Ease [/b] [LIST=1] [*] [b] Harvey [/b] - Her's [*][b] Easy Goin' Evening [/b] - Stevie Wonder [*][b] Brain Damage [/b] - Pink Floyd [*][b] The Sun Is Shining [/b] - Calum Bowen [*][b] Warm on a Cold Night [/b] - HONNE [/LIST] -------- [center][size=6][font=Courier New] [b][emoji=plague rune size=1] Bonus Songs [img]https://i.imgur.com/wU5i5vK.gif[/img] Riot of Rot [/b][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] [LIST=1] [*] [b] Satin In A Coffin [/b] - Modest Mouse [*][b] The Bird And The Worm [/b] - The Used [*][b] Blues of Shichiten Battou [/b] - The Pinballs [*][b] Necromancin Dancin [/b] - Bear Ghost [*][b] FATALITY [/b] - Kordhell [/LIST] ------------ [u] This Weeks Honorable Mentions! [/u] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The Man Who Sold The World - Midge Ure [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Hush - One True God, Daricoh [emoji=familiar heart size=1] SlaughterHouse Princess - Virtual Bird, Billy Cobb [/size][/font] [/left] ------------ [center] [b] Next Weeks Theme Is... [/b] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [i] Fun & Comedy Songs! [/i][/center]

Howdy howdy! hope you've all been doing well this week, and have been having fun with the riot of rot! i love this years gear alot
PLUS
new feature on flight rising forums!

You can add yourself to the pinglist now!

Songs That Make You Feel At Ease

1. Harvey - Her's
  2. Easy Goin' Evening - Stevie Wonder
  3. Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
  4. The Sun Is Shining - Calum Bowen
  5. Warm on a Cold Night - HONNE

Bonus Songs wU5i5vK.gif Riot of Rot

1. Satin In A Coffin - Modest Mouse
  2. The Bird And The Worm - The Used
  3. Blues of Shichiten Battou - The Pinballs
  4. Necromancin Dancin - Bear Ghost
  5. FATALITY - Kordhell

This Weeks Honorable Mentions!

The Man Who Sold The World - Midge Ure

Hush - One True God, Daricoh

SlaughterHouse Princess - Virtual Bird, Billy Cobb

Next Weeks Theme Is...

Fun & Comedy Songs!

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Songs that make me feel at ease:

- Rainbow Veins by Owl City

- Fireflies by Owl City

- Lakehouse by Of Monsters and Men

- Cuckoo Song by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Reflections from Hollow Knight OST

AND comedy songs (I know it's next week, but I have some ideas now that I wanted to get out)

- Pelicans We by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Tardigrade Song by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Seagulls (Stop It Now) by Bad Lip Reading

- Bushes of Love by Bad Lip Reading

- My Stick by Bad Lip Reading (sequel to Seagulls)
Songs that make me feel at ease:

- Rainbow Veins by Owl City

- Fireflies by Owl City

- Lakehouse by Of Monsters and Men

- Cuckoo Song by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Reflections from Hollow Knight OST

AND comedy songs (I know it's next week, but I have some ideas now that I wanted to get out)

- Pelicans We by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Tardigrade Song by Cosmo Sheldrake

- Seagulls (Stop It Now) by Bad Lip Reading

- Bushes of Love by Bad Lip Reading

- My Stick by Bad Lip Reading (sequel to Seagulls)
oJK1fXV.png
this week's prompt is a nice one! here are the songs that make me feel at ease:

1. A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut - Have A Nice Life
2. Till your tear goes - Iyowa
3. Solar Waltz - Cosmo Sheldrake
4. Bathed In Sound - Cosmo Sheldrake
5. Boku no Tomodachi - mmm feat. Emerson Kitamura

maybe in the future i'll start doing writeups for these, but not for this entry - too sleepy right now :P
this week's prompt is a nice one! here are the songs that make me feel at ease:

1. A Quick One Before the Eternal Worm Devours Connecticut - Have A Nice Life
2. Till your tear goes - Iyowa
3. Solar Waltz - Cosmo Sheldrake
4. Bathed In Sound - Cosmo Sheldrake
5. Boku no Tomodachi - mmm feat. Emerson Kitamura

maybe in the future i'll start doing writeups for these, but not for this entry - too sleepy right now :P
they/he, fr+15
forum game frequenter
[center]@pinglist-3077[/center] [left] these were the tamest fun songs i could find because my humor is broken enjoy! can't wait to add some more fun songs to the playlist! [size=6][font=Courier New] [b][emoji=gold crown size=1] Fun & Comedy[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [b] Business Man[/b] - Tom Cardy [*][b] Don't Touch My Breakfast [/b] - Stereomyth [*][b] Crabwalk [/b] - Party in The Hills [*][b] My Trains [/b] - Lemon Demon [*][b] Meow [/b] - Ivusm [/LIST] ------------ [u] This Weeks Honorable Mentions! [/u] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Dusk Forest - Arcade Player [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Man with the Hex - The Atomic Fireballs [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Devil Town - Cavetown [/size][/font] [/left] ------------ [center] [b] Next Weeks Theme Is... [/b] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [i] 90s or Early 2000s Vibes [/i][/center]
these were the tamest fun songs i could find because my humor is broken
enjoy! can't wait to add some more fun songs to the playlist!

Fun & Comedy

1. Business Man - Tom Cardy
  2. Don't Touch My Breakfast - Stereomyth
  3. Crabwalk - Party in The Hills
  4. My Trains - Lemon Demon
  5. Meow - Ivusm

This Weeks Honorable Mentions!

Dusk Forest - Arcade Player

Man with the Hex - The Atomic Fireballs

Devil Town - Cavetown

Next Weeks Theme Is...

90s or Early 2000s Vibes

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
I am tempted to have all my suggestions be from Kevin Temmer Tunes, but I'll hold back

omw to see your mom - step stone
goblin dance.mp3 - Billy Cobb
I don't wanna to get out of futon - Uchikubi Gokumon Doukoukai
Life is a Comedy - Mashup by Triple-Q (This one is only here because the combo used is a bit cursed :V)
Recycling Really Is A Concept - Pedro Silva (OMORI OST)

Honorable mention to Louie Zong's songs. I haven't listened enough of their work to know which ones fit in this week's theme but they sure do bop
I am tempted to have all my suggestions be from Kevin Temmer Tunes, but I'll hold back

omw to see your mom - step stone
goblin dance.mp3 - Billy Cobb
I don't wanna to get out of futon - Uchikubi Gokumon Doukoukai
Life is a Comedy - Mashup by Triple-Q (This one is only here because the combo used is a bit cursed :V)
Recycling Really Is A Concept - Pedro Silva (OMORI OST)

Honorable mention to Louie Zong's songs. I haven't listened enough of their work to know which ones fit in this week's theme but they sure do bop
Serena/Awk | FR+0
Humanoid Art Thread
fun songs! i picked the ones i just think are really fun ----- [b]Zunda Party Night - namigroove[/b] not much of an explanation, just a fun chaotic song [b]Posinega*Mistakers - sasakure.UK[/b] i haven't looked up the lyrics to this so it might be something very traumatizing like a lot of sasakure songs BUT it sounds nice and the mv is kind of wholesome so i'm assuming it's a nice cute song [b]Synchronicity - UniChord[/b] kind of a stereotypical anime-esque song but the lyrics are nice and the meaning behind it is cute which totally makes up for it!! [b]Positive[emoji=star size=1]Dance Time - kinoshita [/b] just kind of a fun song idk what else to say lol [b]POP TEAM EPIC - Sumine Uesaka (? i don't actually remember who made it)[/b] the opening of pop team epic is a banger but definitely doesn't prepare you for the actual anime. idk it bops though hopefully i did the right theme this time!!
fun songs! i picked the ones i just think are really fun

Zunda Party Night - namigroove
not much of an explanation, just a fun chaotic song

Posinega*Mistakers - sasakure.UK
i haven't looked up the lyrics to this so it might be something very traumatizing like a lot of sasakure songs BUT it sounds nice and the mv is kind of wholesome so i'm assuming it's a nice cute song

Synchronicity - UniChord
kind of a stereotypical anime-esque song but the lyrics are nice and the meaning behind it is cute which totally makes up for it!!

PositiveDance Time - kinoshita
just kind of a fun song idk what else to say lol

POP TEAM EPIC - Sumine Uesaka (? i don't actually remember who made it)
the opening of pop team epic is a banger but definitely doesn't prepare you for the actual anime. idk it bops though

hopefully i did the right theme this time!!
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30