Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Would These Pairs Interest You?
Hi again! So, I've recently been thinking about one day (in the far future) opening a flower/nature-themed hatchery! Spent a while in the scrying workshop making possible pairs and wanted to see if there would be interest in them! I'd love some thoughts and suggestions on the possible pairs I might incorporate!

Not Found
Not Found

Raspberry | Peridot | Peridot (Range?)
Sunflower
Sunflower 2

Lemon | Lemon | Sable (Range?)
Hyacinth
Hyacinth 2

Amethyst | Bubblegum | Bubblegum
(Maybe Alloy or Blend)
Not Found
Not Found

Wine | Peridot | Peridot
Morning Glory
Morning GLory 2

Sky | Banana | Sky
Hi again! So, I've recently been thinking about one day (in the far future) opening a flower/nature-themed hatchery! Spent a while in the scrying workshop making possible pairs and wanted to see if there would be interest in them! I'd love some thoughts and suggestions on the possible pairs I might incorporate!

Not Found
Not Found

Raspberry | Peridot | Peridot (Range?)
Sunflower
Sunflower 2

Lemon | Lemon | Sable (Range?)
Hyacinth
Hyacinth 2

Amethyst | Bubblegum | Bubblegum
(Maybe Alloy or Blend)
Not Found
Not Found

Wine | Peridot | Peridot
Morning Glory
Morning GLory 2

Sky | Banana | Sky
I like the corpse flower!

I'd like to be on a watch list for them!
I like the corpse flower!

I'd like to be on a watch list for them!
JSrZ9GU.png
hmm.. Maybe not interest to the point of buying, but they're certainly gorgeous! Mostly not quite my type but the rose veilspuns are pretty tempting tbh. I might go for one of them.
hmm.. Maybe not interest to the point of buying, but they're certainly gorgeous! Mostly not quite my type but the rose veilspuns are pretty tempting tbh. I might go for one of them.
The rose one is really pretty!
The rose one is really pretty!
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
PWYW Scrying & Dressing Room Service
i'd for sure be interested in the Rose pair.
i'd for sure be interested in the Rose pair.
>> sales
Ooo,all of them look so gorgeous. The Hyacinth pair has gotten my interest the most though.
Ooo,all of them look so gorgeous. The Hyacinth pair has gotten my interest the most though.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png 7DcAca6.png
bYSdYyu.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Jiyuria I'm so glad you like them! I'm currently working on getting them put together- I'll ping you when they have their first nest!

@acanthus75 Thank you so much for your input! The Veils are the pairs I am actively working on- if you remain interested, feel free to message me! It will still be a while until they are ready, though!

@IneffableAngel @cocobella
Thank you both for your input! Rose is currently one of the pairs I am actively trying to get put together. It will still be a while yet, though!

@Suomi Thank you so much for your opinion! I have marked down Hyacinth as the next one to work on!
@Jiyuria I'm so glad you like them! I'm currently working on getting them put together- I'll ping you when they have their first nest!

@acanthus75 Thank you so much for your input! The Veils are the pairs I am actively working on- if you remain interested, feel free to message me! It will still be a while until they are ready, though!

@IneffableAngel @cocobella
Thank you both for your input! Rose is currently one of the pairs I am actively trying to get put together. It will still be a while yet, though!

@Suomi Thank you so much for your opinion! I have marked down Hyacinth as the next one to work on!
SUUUUUUPER duper interested in morning glory, i love those colors sm
SUUUUUUPER duper interested in morning glory, i love those colors sm
Morning Glory and Sunflower pairs are so pretty!
Morning Glory and Sunflower pairs are so pretty!