Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ SPIRAL YCH - OPEN ]
[center] [emoji=cloud size=1] Heyo! I’m Creativity/Comics! I really like spirals! I made a sketch of a spiral so Imma do a ych! ----- [u]Some basic rules :D:[/u] -I am a pretty slow artist, but I will do my best to finish the ych within a few days! -I accept payment before I start drawing, but if I feel I’m not up for the task, I will refund you :) -Please put “paw patrol movie” in your comment to confirm you read the rules! -1kt=1g (this is the only currency I accept atm hehe)! [emoji=cloud size=1] [/center]

Heyo! I’m Creativity/Comics! I really like spirals! I made a sketch of a spiral so Imma do a ych!

Some basic rules :D:

-I am a pretty slow artist, but I will do my best to finish the ych within a few days!
-I accept payment before I start drawing, but if I feel I’m not up for the task, I will refund you :)
-Please put “paw patrol movie” in your comment to confirm you read the rules!
-1kt=1g (this is the only currency I accept atm hehe)!

[center] [emoji=paintbrush size=1] ----- [emoji=cloud size=1] Hiding in the Blue - Spiral YCH - OPEN [emoji=cloud size=1] ----- [u]Slots:[/u] 3/3 [u]Species:[/u] Spiral [u]Type:[/u] Digital [u]Size:[/u] Fullbody [u]Price:[/u] OPTION 1) Flat color - [i]450kt[/i] Shading - [i]+100kt[/i] Shading+lighting - [i]+150kt[/i] Complicated apparel/skins - [i]+ up to 200kt[/i] Special effects - [i]free[/i] OPTION 2) Fake paper effect (sketch) - [i]250kt[/i] Here is the YCH! ----- [img] https://i.imgur.com/IX5chI5.png[/img] ----- Oh and also an example of how a finished piece of mine may look like! ----- [img] https://i.imgur.com/Xy1Clxk.png [/img] ----- Tysm for reading! [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [/center]

Hiding in the Blue - Spiral YCH - OPEN

Slots:
3/3

Species:
Spiral

Type:
Digital

Size:
Fullbody

Price:

OPTION 1)
Flat color - 450kt
Shading - +100kt
Shading+lighting - +150kt
Complicated apparel/skins - + up to 200kt
Special effects - free

OPTION 2)
Fake paper effect (sketch) - 250kt

Here is the YCH!

IX5chI5.png

Oh and also an example of how a finished piece of mine may look like!

Xy1Clxk.png

Tysm for reading!

Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!