Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] comms :)
1 2
@Z0RUAS omg, creature.. i can do just the horns and tail tip! feel free to send the cr whenever, ill get to you eventually! :D
@Z0RUAS omg, creature.. i can do just the horns and tail tip! feel free to send the cr whenever, ill get to you eventually! :D
he/they
—————
Hello! I'd love to see my boy Chai in your style. His reference is the first image ^-^

I can pay in pure gems, and I'll leave pose and expression up to you! He has some artist and personality notes on his TH profile, and if you felt like leaning into the fall vibes I think that would be cute!

Hope that all sounds good. Thank you!

Hello! I'd love to see my boy Chai in your style. His reference is the first image ^-^

I can pay in pure gems, and I'll leave pose and expression up to you! He has some artist and personality notes on his TH profile, and if you felt like leaning into the fall vibes I think that would be cute!

Hope that all sounds good. Thank you!

aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
@Tidepools :00 can do!! i may struggle with the antlers for a bit but he’ll be fun to draw :D i dont draw things with hooves all that often hehe
@Tidepools :00 can do!! i may struggle with the antlers for a bit but he’ll be fun to draw :D i dont draw things with hooves all that often hehe
he/they
—————
Yay, I'm glad he can give you something new! Let me know if you have any questions about his design :D
Yay, I'm glad he can give you something new! Let me know if you have any questions about his design :D

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Thank you so much!!! Crossroad sent!!!!
Thank you so much!!! Crossroad sent!!!!
banner.png
@hyenaglasses @Tidepools @K4gryffindor @Octobrush @MistyGold @Z0RUAS
hi! sorry for pinging basically everyone in this thread but i feel this is important to let you all know beforehand

im currently pretty sick so i might be slow, but i do promise ill get everyone’s comms out to them within the next week! please poke me if i havent finished yours by then, ill try to prioritize everyone’s art above all else as soon as i am able to (should be tomorrow or wednesday, hopefully)

thanks for reading <3
@hyenaglasses @Tidepools @K4gryffindor @Octobrush @MistyGold @Z0RUAS
hi! sorry for pinging basically everyone in this thread but i feel this is important to let you all know beforehand

im currently pretty sick so i might be slow, but i do promise ill get everyone’s comms out to them within the next week! please poke me if i havent finished yours by then, ill try to prioritize everyone’s art above all else as soon as i am able to (should be tomorrow or wednesday, hopefully)

thanks for reading <3
he/they
—————
Take your time! I hope you feel better soon ;; <3
Take your time! I hope you feel better soon ;; <3
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

No worries no rush at all! Hope you get better soon!
No worries no rush at all! Hope you get better soon!
banner.png
oof hope you feel better soon! and take the time you need^^
oof hope you feel better soon! and take the time you need^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
Thanks for the update but your health is always the most important! Hope you better soon ^-^
Thanks for the update but your health is always the most important! Hope you better soon ^-^

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
1 2