Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS
Hello I am willing to give two dragons to the first person to answer this Forum! Yuina and Jimbo!
Hello I am willing to give two dragons to the first person to answer this Forum! Yuina and Jimbo!
bump
bump
@GusnBonniefan

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that the first two dragons you start with, also known as your Progenitors, are clan-bound to your account and cannot be traded or sold. If you're not happy with his colors or breed, there are breed change scrolls and scatter scrolls (random color change) available through the gem and treasure marketplaces. I hope that helps! :)
@GusnBonniefan

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that the first two dragons you start with, also known as your Progenitors, are clan-bound to your account and cannot be traded or sold. If you're not happy with his colors or breed, there are breed change scrolls and scatter scrolls (random color change) available through the gem and treasure marketplaces. I hope that helps! :)
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
Yeah I just realized that! I do have some unamed hatchlings if you want them!
Yeah I just realized that! I do have some unamed hatchlings if you want them!