Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire role play!
"huh... Weird..." Abyssal mumbled. "it's a totally different mo... Which could mean it's the same assassin trying to throw someone off... Or someone is hiring different assassins which id think would be more liabilities, but it could be possible..."

(All good, just wanted to make sure you were ok! Not a ton has happened, they just found Minnow in the desert and she shared that the Mudwing queen was also killed. A hybrid named Treefrog also hopped in, and Scorpion managed to get out and find them. They're all still getting away from the palace.)
"huh... Weird..." Abyssal mumbled. "it's a totally different mo... Which could mean it's the same assassin trying to throw someone off... Or someone is hiring different assassins which id think would be more liabilities, but it could be possible..."

(All good, just wanted to make sure you were ok! Not a ton has happened, they just found Minnow in the desert and she shared that the Mudwing queen was also killed. A hybrid named Treefrog also hopped in, and Scorpion managed to get out and find them. They're all still getting away from the palace.)
Auk flicked his tail a bit. "I can tell you from-" He started, cutting himself off mid-sentence. He frowned for a moment, looking at Abyssal "Maybe a red herring... But then again, two queens murdered in cold blood?" The thought of the ice queen, the kingdom he was most fond of, being broken apart hurt him a bit. "what if they go for the other queens..?"
Auk flicked his tail a bit. "I can tell you from-" He started, cutting himself off mid-sentence. He frowned for a moment, looking at Abyssal "Maybe a red herring... But then again, two queens murdered in cold blood?" The thought of the ice queen, the kingdom he was most fond of, being broken apart hurt him a bit. "what if they go for the other queens..?"
Abyssal thought for a moment, then gave a little shrug. "If the two results aren't isolated, which they might be at this point thinking that the methods were drastically different, then it would probably follow that they'd target the rest. Now, we don't really have enough information yet to know which one would be next." He seemed deep in thought, but also entirely unworried about another queen getting murdered. He didn't really have any allegiances toward kingdoms. "it might be trying to start a war though... What are the current allegiances?" He then notice that Auk looked a little worried and in a moment of unusual bravery, he brushed his wing against the other hybrids in an attempt at a comforting gesture. "If we have that, we might be able to find the next target."
Abyssal thought for a moment, then gave a little shrug. "If the two results aren't isolated, which they might be at this point thinking that the methods were drastically different, then it would probably follow that they'd target the rest. Now, we don't really have enough information yet to know which one would be next." He seemed deep in thought, but also entirely unworried about another queen getting murdered. He didn't really have any allegiances toward kingdoms. "it might be trying to start a war though... What are the current allegiances?" He then notice that Auk looked a little worried and in a moment of unusual bravery, he brushed his wing against the other hybrids in an attempt at a comforting gesture. "If we have that, we might be able to find the next target."
Sunset nodded, thinking. Her thoughts were trying to tactically trace this
Sunset nodded, thinking. Her thoughts were trying to tactically trace this
Treefrog blinked for a second, shaking their head. "Hold on a minute--two queens were murdered!??!" They couldn't believe this. They missed so much stuff. "I'm certain those are connected! Queens don't just drop like flies with so little time in between...wait...when did the first queen die? That could be useful to figure out when the next queen will be struck down."

They turned to Abyssal and nodded. "Good point! Sadly...I have no idea. But I'm sure someone else might!"
Treefrog blinked for a second, shaking their head. "Hold on a minute--two queens were murdered!??!" They couldn't believe this. They missed so much stuff. "I'm certain those are connected! Queens don't just drop like flies with so little time in between...wait...when did the first queen die? That could be useful to figure out when the next queen will be struck down."

They turned to Abyssal and nodded. "Good point! Sadly...I have no idea. But I'm sure someone else might!"
Mossy green veilspun, 'Memphis'
Name: Monty
He/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Skin Shop
Minnow sat and watched silently as the other dragons all thought together. She felt like maybe she should do something, maybe give her two-cents about the situation, but there wasnt much she could really say. Afterall, she was a fighter, not a detective. Maybe leaving the thinking to the other dragons would be best on her part.
Minnow sat and watched silently as the other dragons all thought together. She felt like maybe she should do something, maybe give her two-cents about the situation, but there wasnt much she could really say. Afterall, she was a fighter, not a detective. Maybe leaving the thinking to the other dragons would be best on her part.
Hello. I am a huge fan of FNaF, Wings of Fire, Warrior Cats, MLP, and the Scott Pilgrim franchise.
I'll pretty up my signature when I can... or if I even remember to.
"I'm not sure... Did you..." He paused, realizing he didn't yet know the Mudwings name. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name... When exactly did the Mudwing queen die? And Sunset, what was the timing of the Sandwing queens death?" His voice was slightly strained, as he desperately tried to find a way to salvage his mission and get information good enough to make up for his lengthy absence.
"I'm not sure... Did you..." He paused, realizing he didn't yet know the Mudwings name. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name... When exactly did the Mudwing queen die? And Sunset, what was the timing of the Sandwing queens death?" His voice was slightly strained, as he desperately tried to find a way to salvage his mission and get information good enough to make up for his lengthy absence.
Sunset thought on it. "A couple days ago. not too long ago..." Sunset said calmly
Sunset thought on it. "A couple days ago. not too long ago..." Sunset said calmly
((Hey there, can I join the rp??))
((Hey there, can I join the rp??))
lfh.png
@HiddenWorld ^^))

Auk looked at Abyssal's wing for a few moments, then up, taking a breath to try to compose his racing thoughts. I do hope the other queens are not targets..this could be awful. "I can tel you this," Auk sighed. "If either of the Icewing or Nightwings' rulers are picked off," He looked solemnly at them. "The two tribes may automattically assume the other to be the assailant. And with that, those two will war with one another." He gestured at his split-coloured scales. "And any hybrids, even though we're already frowned on so much, will be imprisoned or killed on account that they could be a spy for their other tribe." His ears were flicked back in annoyance. "I hate royal affairs.."
@HiddenWorld ^^))

Auk looked at Abyssal's wing for a few moments, then up, taking a breath to try to compose his racing thoughts. I do hope the other queens are not targets..this could be awful. "I can tel you this," Auk sighed. "If either of the Icewing or Nightwings' rulers are picked off," He looked solemnly at them. "The two tribes may automattically assume the other to be the assailant. And with that, those two will war with one another." He gestured at his split-coloured scales. "And any hybrids, even though we're already frowned on so much, will be imprisoned or killed on account that they could be a spy for their other tribe." His ears were flicked back in annoyance. "I hate royal affairs.."