Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ON AH] Aether M - Friend of Pinkhaj
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hey, can I sponsor another two slots for Friend of Blåhaj? I really really wanna get my hands on the skin so I can give it to a friend!
Hey, can I sponsor another two slots for Friend of Blåhaj? I really really wanna get my hands on the skin so I can give it to a friend!
@Arishka Of course! I'll put you down for two. I'm happy for your interest!
@Arishka Of course! I'll put you down for two. I'm happy for your interest!
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
@Fantia
@Arishka
@Kaoss
@killything

Hi there ( apologies for the dual ping, arishka )! This will be the final run for the main skin Friend of Blahaj. Please send in prepayment so I can fund this round of skins! Sadly, any other payment will come from my own pocket so please don't run me broke. Thank you for the interest!
@Fantia
@Arishka
@Kaoss
@killything

Hi there ( apologies for the dual ping, arishka )! This will be the final run for the main skin Friend of Blahaj. Please send in prepayment so I can fund this round of skins! Sadly, any other payment will come from my own pocket so please don't run me broke. Thank you for the interest!
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
@umbers
@fuwafuwa
@decomposedcarrot
@CrustyGlowstick
@Tivae
@Devildog
@XxCalypsoxX

Since interest has died down, I am pinging for prepayment so I can afford to get the blueprints to get Pinkhaj printed! Please send them via PM as soon as you can. Thank you very much for the interest!
@umbers
@fuwafuwa
@decomposedcarrot
@CrustyGlowstick
@Tivae
@Devildog
@XxCalypsoxX

Since interest has died down, I am pinging for prepayment so I can afford to get the blueprints to get Pinkhaj printed! Please send them via PM as soon as you can. Thank you very much for the interest!
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
Prepurchased copies for Friend of Blahaj have been sent out! Remaining copies are now on the AH for 400g.
Prepurchased copies for Friend of Blahaj have been sent out! Remaining copies are now on the AH for 400g.
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
a small bump! a few copies of the last run of friend of blahaj are up for 400g. it will be shelved after this!
a small bump! a few copies of the last run of friend of blahaj are up for 400g. it will be shelved after this!
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
Pinkhaj has finally went out to print ( at the price of my own wallet... ). Prepaid copies will be sent via PA for 1t. If you signed up for a copy but haven't prepaid, you'll have 14 days to pick up unless you notify me. Otherwise, it will be listed publicly on the AH so I can get some gems back.

@umbers
@fuwafuwa
@decomposedcarrot
@CrustyGlowstick
@Tivae
@Devildog
@XxCalypsoxX
Pinkhaj has finally went out to print ( at the price of my own wallet... ). Prepaid copies will be sent via PA for 1t. If you signed up for a copy but haven't prepaid, you'll have 14 days to pick up unless you notify me. Otherwise, it will be listed publicly on the AH so I can get some gems back.

@umbers
@fuwafuwa
@decomposedcarrot
@CrustyGlowstick
@Tivae
@Devildog
@XxCalypsoxX
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
[center][emoji=blue gem size=1][/center]
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
Only one copy of Friend of Blahaj left! A reminder that Friend of Pinkhaj is out to print and should be returning shortly.
Only one copy of Friend of Blahaj left! A reminder that Friend of Pinkhaj is out to print and should be returning shortly.
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
Friend of Pinkhaj has returned from the queue and PAs have been sent out! The unclaimed copies will be posted on the AH.

If you have not prepaid and do not pay for your order in 2 weeks without any PMs asking for an extension, I will be listing it publicly on the AH.
Friend of Pinkhaj has returned from the queue and PAs have been sent out! The unclaimed copies will be posted on the AH.

If you have not prepaid and do not pay for your order in 2 weeks without any PMs asking for an extension, I will be listing it publicly on the AH.
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12