Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat Game [OPEN]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(ah okok, join in whenever u can no rush!)
(ah okok, join in whenever u can no rush!)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- fathom and sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
Spottedleaf jerks awake, ashamed to realize she fell asleep again when she was supposed to keep an eye on the clan while Ashenstar was away. She sits up properly, and tucks her tail in tight around her paws. That's when she notices Cherryshade making her way over... with Owlclaw! She's shocked to see him back, though happy to see he's had a safe journey. Or at least safe enough to return in one piece.

(@bluemoonharvest @JustAnAxolotl)

Despite the activity happening in the camp, Sunstorm sleeps on. He dreams of healthier bones and chasing mice through rolling fields.
Spottedleaf jerks awake, ashamed to realize she fell asleep again when she was supposed to keep an eye on the clan while Ashenstar was away. She sits up properly, and tucks her tail in tight around her paws. That's when she notices Cherryshade making her way over... with Owlclaw! She's shocked to see him back, though happy to see he's had a safe journey. Or at least safe enough to return in one piece.

(@bluemoonharvest @JustAnAxolotl)

Despite the activity happening in the camp, Sunstorm sleeps on. He dreams of healthier bones and chasing mice through rolling fields.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Ravenkit cheered as Quickkit went in for the finishing blow on the "mouse". He puffs up his chest "Great job Quickkit!! This mouse is the biggest ive ever seen, we can feed the clan for... 20 moons!" He jumps up and down in excitement, proud of his accomplishments. "we need to bring this to the freshkill pile, the clan is gonna be so proud!" He starts trying to drag Seagrassdrift to the freshkill pile but he isnt strong enough. (@zikitty, not pinging sillyfilly again since they were just pinged a bit ago :]) ------ Honeyshade nods and shuffles his paws, a little shy about Cherryshade's praise. "I will keep a good eye on her, your welcome to visit anytime. My den is the one in the stump... that way" he gestures with his tail to a mossy stump, herbs drying outside. (@bluemoonharvest, no other pings since they were already pinged earlier teehee) (I imagine the medcat den to look like this, im assuming were in a forest?) [img]https://i.quotev.com/2q4zylcyaaaa.jpg[/img]
Ravenkit cheered as Quickkit went in for the finishing blow on the "mouse". He puffs up his chest "Great job Quickkit!! This mouse is the biggest ive ever seen, we can feed the clan for... 20 moons!" He jumps up and down in excitement, proud of his accomplishments. "we need to bring this to the freshkill pile, the clan is gonna be so proud!" He starts trying to drag Seagrassdrift to the freshkill pile but he isnt strong enough.

(@zikitty, not pinging sillyfilly again since they were just pinged a bit ago :])

Honeyshade nods and shuffles his paws, a little shy about Cherryshade's praise. "I will keep a good eye on her, your welcome to visit anytime. My den is the one in the stump... that way" he gestures with his tail to a mossy stump, herbs drying outside.

(@bluemoonharvest, no other pings since they were already pinged earlier teehee)

(I imagine the medcat den to look like this, im assuming were in a forest?)
2q4zylcyaaaa.jpg
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
(@Tevatron, in a forest and leaf-fall for the season if I remember correctly!)
(@Tevatron, in a forest and leaf-fall for the season if I remember correctly!)
Prophet's Vision/Wishlist/Exalt tab/Sales
Fr+2
Chaotic neutral Gaymer
Give a biscuit to my opossum son, Hubert
"I got it!" Quickkit exclaims. He backs up, paws the ground, then charged headfirst at Seagrassdrift. She didn't move, so he whisper-yelled, "Move, mouse!"

(@Tevatron and sillyfilly)
"I got it!" Quickkit exclaims. He backs up, paws the ground, then charged headfirst at Seagrassdrift. She didn't move, so he whisper-yelled, "Move, mouse!"

(@Tevatron and sillyfilly)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
Maybe a shouldn't have spent multiple hours trying to figure out a response while also playing pokemon-\\
Maybe a shouldn't have spent multiple hours trying to figure out a response while also playing pokemon-\\
"Fiiine!" Seagrassdrift replied to Quickit. She fell dramatically as the kittens pounced on her, making various exaggerated expressions. Finally, she ended it with landing on the floor with her tongue sticking out. "Bleh."

Noticing that the kits were struggling to move her, she subtly shuffled in the direction they wanted.

@Tevatron @Zikitty
"Fiiine!" Seagrassdrift replied to Quickit. She fell dramatically as the kittens pounced on her, making various exaggerated expressions. Finally, she ended it with landing on the floor with her tongue sticking out. "Bleh."

Noticing that the kits were struggling to move her, she subtly shuffled in the direction they wanted.

@Tevatron @Zikitty
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
((Okay, I noticed that some people were having difficulty describing things without knowing the layout of the camp, so I made a really crude drawing of it |don’t judge me on this ;-;| [img]https://i.imgur.com/N3CLngf.jpg[/img] I’m horrible at doing digital landscapes and map outs, so if anyone wants to do so, go for it! Anyway, just thought it would be helpful. If anyone has any notes or comments, feel free to reach out! ))
((Okay, I noticed that some people were having difficulty describing things without knowing the layout of the camp, so I made a really crude drawing of it
|don’t judge me on this ;-;|

N3CLngf.jpg
I’m horrible at doing digital landscapes and map outs, so if anyone wants to do so, go for it!

Anyway, just thought it would be helpful. If anyone has any notes or comments, feel free to reach out! ))
ccG5mjK.png
(@HalfMoons eee ty!! is it ok if I offer a suggestion abt some of the placements of stuff? /gq

U can say no promise :])
(@HalfMoons eee ty!! is it ok if I offer a suggestion abt some of the placements of stuff? /gq

U can say no promise :])
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
• • •

Oooo I'm chill with whatever layout wise, as long as Cherryshade can guard the entrance some times!
• • •

Oooo I'm chill with whatever layout wise, as long as Cherryshade can guard the entrance some times!
9Ni75BC.gifwvtujIV.gif1W4nPco.gif
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39