Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] [G] Pixel scenes for dragon bios!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
[center]Hello, and welcome to my little art shop! This will get refined more as time goes on but I'm very excited to get this up and running so I've gotta start somewhere, eh? Here, I provide small scenic pixel art that fits in dragon bios. They are designed after the colors of your dragon (unless you specify otherwise) and a landscape/aesthetic that you describe. I am currently only doing pixel scenes, so please don't ask for me to draw your dragon. This may be offered in the future.[/center] [center][b][u]Rules[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]I'm subscribed, no need to ping! [*]I always reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. [*]Payment will be required upfront, but if for an emergency reason I need to cancel, your currency will be returned back to you in full. [*]Please have patience. Some weeks I have more time to work on art than others. [*]Do not ask to trade for art, whether with dragons, items, etc. I only need pure currency right now! [*]Please be respectful! This should be a given, but respect means many things. For example, don't poke every day asking for updates, don't be rude about the price, etc. [*]You may use the piece wherever you'd like but you must credit me. The easiest way is linking the image back to this page! [/LIST] [center][b][u]What I WILL draw in the scene:[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Any inanimate objects [*]Buildings [*]Plants of any kind [*]Hints at animals or insects being present (i.e fireflies or pawprints) [*]Pretty much anything that can be a scene. Maybe you don't even want a ground at all and just want a pixel galaxy. I can do that! [/LIST] [center][b][u]What I WON'T draw in the scene:[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Dragons- I'm not confident with this yet. Hopefully in the future. [*]Animals- again, not confident with these but maybe in the future! [*]People, or really just any creatures in general [*]Anything not aligning with FR's guidelines, of course [/LIST] [center][b][u]Pricing, Timeline, and Sizing[/u][/b][/center] The price of each piece is [b]1kg or 1mt.[/b] This is based off of the fact that I would charge $10 USD for pieces like these. I am not currently looking for USD right now but may open up payments with it in the future. Depending on complexity, your piece may take up to one week to complete, so please be patient! The size of each piece is 250x80, making them perfect for fitting into dragon bios and manipulating around other images. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85734590]Here is an example[/url] of how one fits in a bio. [center][b][u]Examples[/u][/b][/center] Here is a true example of what a finished piece will look like: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602129661870473240/1144615453788999781/omgtrees.png[/img][/center] And here is an example of my pixel art on a larger scale for you to get an idea of my work: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602129661870473240/1144615650485084270/watermark.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u]Order Form[/u][/b][/center] [quote][b]Dragon:[/b] (insert widget here. if basing off of an OC or character, link their image here. if basing off of no character or dragon, put N/A) [b]Colors:[/b] (based on dragon, or list colors, or link a palette) [b]Scene Description:[/b] (feel free to write it out, link a moodboard, link some reference images, whatever you'd like! just keep in mind I cannot directly copy an image, I can only take inspiration) [b]Any additional requests/notes:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] (gems/treasure)[/quote] [center]If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask! :][/center]
Hello, and welcome to my little art shop! This will get refined more as time goes on but I'm very excited to get this up and running so I've gotta start somewhere, eh?

Here, I provide small scenic pixel art that fits in dragon bios. They are designed after the colors of your dragon (unless you specify otherwise) and a landscape/aesthetic that you describe.

I am currently only doing pixel scenes, so please don't ask for me to draw your dragon. This may be offered in the future.
Rules
  • I'm subscribed, no need to ping!
  • I always reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
  • Payment will be required upfront, but if for an emergency reason I need to cancel, your currency will be returned back to you in full.
  • Please have patience. Some weeks I have more time to work on art than others.
  • Do not ask to trade for art, whether with dragons, items, etc. I only need pure currency right now!
  • Please be respectful! This should be a given, but respect means many things. For example, don't poke every day asking for updates, don't be rude about the price, etc.
  • You may use the piece wherever you'd like but you must credit me. The easiest way is linking the image back to this page!
What I WILL draw in the scene:
  • Any inanimate objects
  • Buildings
  • Plants of any kind
  • Hints at animals or insects being present (i.e fireflies or pawprints)
  • Pretty much anything that can be a scene. Maybe you don't even want a ground at all and just want a pixel galaxy. I can do that!
What I WON'T draw in the scene:
  • Dragons- I'm not confident with this yet. Hopefully in the future.
  • Animals- again, not confident with these but maybe in the future!
  • People, or really just any creatures in general
  • Anything not aligning with FR's guidelines, of course
Pricing, Timeline, and Sizing
The price of each piece is 1kg or 1mt. This is based off of the fact that I would charge $10 USD for pieces like these. I am not currently looking for USD right now but may open up payments with it in the future.

Depending on complexity, your piece may take up to one week to complete, so please be patient!

The size of each piece is 250x80, making them perfect for fitting into dragon bios and manipulating around other images. Here is an example of how one fits in a bio.
Examples
Here is a true example of what a finished piece will look like:
omgtrees.png
And here is an example of my pixel art on a larger scale for you to get an idea of my work:
watermark.png
Order Form
Quote:
Dragon: (insert widget here. if basing off of an OC or character, link their image here. if basing off of no character or dragon, put N/A)
Colors: (based on dragon, or list colors, or link a palette)
Scene Description: (feel free to write it out, link a moodboard, link some reference images, whatever you'd like! just keep in mind I cannot directly copy an image, I can only take inspiration)
Any additional requests/notes:
Payment type: (gems/treasure)
If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask! :]
shop.png
Slots
Pinglist
@/DragonTammerz @/CyanMoo
Gallery
none yet, but finished pieces will go here!
Slots
Pinglist
@/DragonTammerz @/CyanMoo
Gallery
none yet, but finished pieces will go here!
shop.png
res, and we're open for posting! <3
res, and we're open for posting! <3
shop.png
May I be added to your pinglist? (I don't currently have something I want, but I also don't want to lose your thread when I inevitably do come up with a scene I want XD)
May I be added to your pinglist? (I don't currently have something I want, but I also don't want to lose your thread when I inevitably do come up with a scene I want XD)
whsaWpX.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
@DragonTammerz done! :D
@DragonTammerz done! :D
shop.png
Hello, quick questions before I order.
I want to commission little city preview scenes (as if your walking there but the city is still far), they aren’t based off of dragons but a project I’ve been working on so they won’t be used here but they will be credited accordingly! I so far have developed 8 towns but I’m not sure I can afford to commission all of them at once. There’s no images available to be provided, this world is something I made up in my head so I can only describe them to you, is that ok?

solid brain storming I have for some of the cities

1. Big golden tree with a green house (glass made out of sap, held together by the branches) underneath is a plant based city so the buildings use tiny trees and plants, note they are alive, nothing is chopped or disconnected, it’s like the plants were weaved together to make the buildings

2. An underground cave like city (they build their buildings up and along the cave walls) with a big crystal in the middle of the whole city, it’s decorated with little streamers and little knick knack offerings. Above the crystal is a big whole to the outside so natural light comes in and reflects through the crystal making the cave ligh up and pretty

3. A city along side an active volcano, they have hobbit like houses and there’s always flowing hot lava near by. They use cooled down lava to build their houses and they try to incorporate fire/flames into their buildings
Hello, quick questions before I order.
I want to commission little city preview scenes (as if your walking there but the city is still far), they aren’t based off of dragons but a project I’ve been working on so they won’t be used here but they will be credited accordingly! I so far have developed 8 towns but I’m not sure I can afford to commission all of them at once. There’s no images available to be provided, this world is something I made up in my head so I can only describe them to you, is that ok?

solid brain storming I have for some of the cities

1. Big golden tree with a green house (glass made out of sap, held together by the branches) underneath is a plant based city so the buildings use tiny trees and plants, note they are alive, nothing is chopped or disconnected, it’s like the plants were weaved together to make the buildings

2. An underground cave like city (they build their buildings up and along the cave walls) with a big crystal in the middle of the whole city, it’s decorated with little streamers and little knick knack offerings. Above the crystal is a big whole to the outside so natural light comes in and reflects through the crystal making the cave ligh up and pretty

3. A city along side an active volcano, they have hobbit like houses and there’s always flowing hot lava near by. They use cooled down lava to build their houses and they try to incorporate fire/flames into their buildings
piVWE.gif
@CyanMoo hi there! yes descriptions are absolutely fine, and those ideas are all really cool :D! i will probably ask you for feedback along the way as well because sometimes super fine details can be lost in pixels and i would want to make sure i'm accurately representing what you want. i may also ask for more specifics with each of those scenes (what you want shown, what colors you'd like, etc) if that's ok with you! if all of that sounds good please fill out the order form and we can either talk more in PMs or on Discord if you'd prefer! <3
@CyanMoo hi there! yes descriptions are absolutely fine, and those ideas are all really cool :D! i will probably ask you for feedback along the way as well because sometimes super fine details can be lost in pixels and i would want to make sure i'm accurately representing what you want. i may also ask for more specifics with each of those scenes (what you want shown, what colors you'd like, etc) if that's ok with you! if all of that sounds good please fill out the order form and we can either talk more in PMs or on Discord if you'd prefer! <3
shop.png
Dragon: n/a
Colors: greens, gold, blues, browns (basically trees, plants, sky, greenhouse made from tree sap (light yellow?) )
Scene Description: Big golden tree with a green house (glass made out of sap, held together by the branches) underneath is a plant based city so the buildings use tiny trees and plants, note they are alive, nothing is chopped or disconnected, it’s like the plants were weaved together to make the buildings
Any additional requests/notes: to contact me pls use FR pm
Payment type: gems
Add to shop pinglist?: yes

Colors: browns, greys, blues, pink (basically underground city with a big crystal in the middle that reflects light in the cave)
Scene Description: An underground cave like city (they build their buildings up and along the cave walls) with a big crystal in the middle of the whole city, it’s decorated with little streamers and little knick knack offerings. Above the crystal is a big whole to the outside so natural light comes in and reflects through the crystal making the cave ligh up and pretty

So 2kg? Do you want it upfront? Thank you!!
Colors: greens, gold, blues, browns (basically trees, plants, sky, greenhouse made from tree sap (light yellow?) )
Scene Description: Big golden tree with a green house (glass made out of sap, held together by the branches) underneath is a plant based city so the buildings use tiny trees and plants, note they are alive, nothing is chopped or disconnected, it’s like the plants were weaved together to make the buildings

Colors: browns, greys, blues, pink (basically underground city with a big crystal in the middle that reflects light in the cave)
Scene Description: An underground cave like city (they build their buildings up and along the cave walls) with a big crystal in the middle of the whole city, it’s decorated with little streamers and little knick knack offerings. Above the crystal is a big whole to the outside so natural light comes in and reflects through the crystal making the cave ligh up and pretty

So 2kg? Do you want it upfront? Thank you!!
piVWE.gif
@CyanMoo thanks for ordering! I'll PM you shortly, and yes payment is taken up front! <3
@CyanMoo thanks for ordering! I'll PM you shortly, and yes payment is taken up front! <3
shop.png
Could I be on the pinglist please? c:
Could I be on the pinglist please? c:
Heart.gif
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page