Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Montana Wolf Rp! SIGN UP SHEET! OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5
I noticed we don't have any humsns yet?

Name: Maya

Appearance/description: A tall, cheerful lady with bronze skin and really, really, really curly dark brown hair, usually in a ponytail. She usually wears a T-Shirt and probably just like a skirt or pants of dark color to go with them? I still need to decide. Oh, and earrings. Don't forget the earrings.

Tell us about you: As a youngster, Maya often explored the woods with her dad. They often saw the wolves around, so Maya isn't too fearful of them. She loves all animals, and I imagine she feeds the birds at her window and leaves bits of food for Heather? Either way, she's friendly and social. She's a newspaper editor and has a cat called Nugget. She hates the Calder family and everything to do with them.

Family: Unnamed parents and a younger brother.
I noticed we don't have any humsns yet?

Name: Maya

Appearance/description: A tall, cheerful lady with bronze skin and really, really, really curly dark brown hair, usually in a ponytail. She usually wears a T-Shirt and probably just like a skirt or pants of dark color to go with them? I still need to decide. Oh, and earrings. Don't forget the earrings.

Tell us about you: As a youngster, Maya often explored the woods with her dad. They often saw the wolves around, so Maya isn't too fearful of them. She loves all animals, and I imagine she feeds the birds at her window and leaves bits of food for Heather? Either way, she's friendly and social. She's a newspaper editor and has a cat called Nugget. She hates the Calder family and everything to do with them.

Family: Unnamed parents and a younger brother.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Name: Serra Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ betas, deltas, lead warrior): Rogue Age:4 Gender: Female Appearance (Picture or description or both!): [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIP8hxdU7QG6__KZR7pOc8BYoDvNh5enreNg&usqp=CAU.png[/img] Personality: Reserved and observant. Serra studies who she interacts with, and reacts accordingly. She almost never speaks first, and typically only talks when she is spoken to. Family or mate (optional): None, that she knows of.
Name: Serra

Rank(ask me if u want to be one of the lead spots/ betas, deltas, lead warrior): Rogue

Appearance (Picture or description or both!): images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIP8hxdU7QG6__KZR7pOc8BYoDvNh5enreNg&usqp=CAU.png

Personality: Reserved and observant. Serra studies who she interacts with, and reacts accordingly. She almost never speaks first, and typically only talks when she is spoken to.

Family or mate (optional): None, that she knows of.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
Hey Misty. Bit of a name change. If you don't mind fixing it, that'd be great.
Hey Misty. Bit of a name change. If you don't mind fixing it, that'd be great.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
IvoryMist?
Heather is 3 years old?
IvoryMist?
Heather is 3 years old?
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
OH! Is it because I called Heather a pup? I call all canines of the sorts pups. It's a habit of mine. It didn't really change the meaning of what I said though. I'm sorry if that caused confusion. I've never thought about how confusing that gets to other people when they don't know that I do that. Would you like me to edit the message?
OH! Is it because I called Heather a pup? I call all canines of the sorts pups. It's a habit of mine. It didn't really change the meaning of what I said though. I'm sorry if that caused confusion. I've never thought about how confusing that gets to other people when they don't know that I do that. Would you like me to edit the message?
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Oh, no, its okay! Sorry, I got a bit confused lol
Oh, no, its okay! Sorry, I got a bit confused lol
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
No, you're good. It's my bad for not being clearer in my response.
No, you're good. It's my bad for not being clearer in my response.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
I wound up passing out (Finally, the sleep was nice). However I missed quite a bit I've noticed, and backreading didn't seem to do me much good. Was I supposed to respond? I was asleep so I didn't and I'm sorry if I ruined something.
I wound up passing out (Finally, the sleep was nice). However I missed quite a bit I've noticed, and backreading didn't seem to do me much good. Was I supposed to respond? I was asleep so I didn't and I'm sorry if I ruined something.
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
Ederi Age:5 Gender: Male Personality: Overly confident, cunning, uses his wits more than his strength. He can be a bit sassy and sarcastic. Appearance: [img]https://w0.peakpx.com/wallpaper/105/426/HD-wallpaper-beautiful-wolf-pretty-graphy-beautiful-wolves-animals-dogs.jpg[/img] Rank: scout Parents: unknown rouges Pups: n/a Mate: intractable Likes: Spying on the other packs ,action, thrill, fun, outwitting others. Dislikes: Being caught, having to get out of whatever problem he caused, losing, being proved wrong, being called out on his mistakes.
Ederi

Personality: Overly confident, cunning, uses his wits more than his strength. He can be a bit sassy and sarcastic.
Appearance: HD-wallpaper-beautiful-wolf-pretty-graphy-beautiful-wolves-animals-dogs.jpg
Parents: unknown rouges
Pups: n/a
Mate: intractable
Likes: Spying on the other packs ,action, thrill, fun, outwitting others.
Dislikes: Being caught, having to get out of whatever problem he caused, losing, being proved wrong, being called out on his mistakes.
I mean, I did write a reply, but I guessed the interaction was over when you didn't reply, Mist
I mean, I did write a reply, but I guessed the interaction was over when you didn't reply, Mist
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
1 2 3 4 5