Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Sandsurge Babies
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So ive noticed that a large amount of the community is struggling to get their hands some some sandies... this upsets me as they are my favorite </3

SO Ive decided that I will give away some of my hatchery and personal hatch sandies for free! Supply is extremely limited but Ill do my best to give away as many as possible. This hub will eventually be moved to my hatchery and get all prettied up :]

Current Stock:

Empty :[

If you want to support me or my hatchery so I can continue doing this id really appreciate it! If not then thats totally ok /gen /nf

You can asked to be added to the free sandie pinglist!

READ THIS POST FOR INFO, DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD/b]
So ive noticed that a large amount of the community is struggling to get their hands some some sandies... this upsets me as they are my favorite </3

SO Ive decided that I will give away some of my hatchery and personal hatch sandies for free! Supply is extremely limited but Ill do my best to give away as many as possible. This hub will eventually be moved to my hatchery and get all prettied up :]

Current Stock:

Empty :[

If you want to support me or my hatchery so I can continue doing this id really appreciate it! If not then thats totally ok /gen /nf

You can asked to be added to the free sandie pinglist!

READ THIS POST FOR INFO, DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD/b]
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
o: I'd love to get one, I've been trying since coming back and its kinda hard to find ones that are cute like these babies ;-;
o: I'd love to get one, I've been trying since coming back and its kinda hard to find ones that are cute like these babies ;-;
@NaturalFeel sure thing! Do u care which one?
@NaturalFeel sure thing! Do u care which one?
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
o:! I didn't think I'd get to choose! um maybe the first one? they have cute, 88 44 77 digits <3
o:! I didn't think I'd get to choose! um maybe the first one? they have cute, 88 44 77 digits <3
sure thing! Sending him over :]
sure thing! Sending him over :]
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
Thank you so much~
Thank you so much~
Hi! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the free sandies! I think they're super cute. I already have some sandies though, so I want the people who are still looking for their first to get first dibs, and I believe this batch has been claimed anyways!
Hi! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for the free sandies! I think they're super cute. I already have some sandies though, so I want the people who are still looking for their first to get first dibs, and I believe this batch has been claimed anyways!
Wishlist Dragon
87333613.png
may i snag the sandie and be added to the pinglist? thanks!
may i snag the sandie and be added to the pinglist? thanks!
Just experimenting with bad decisions
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
The only Sandsurges I have are ones that I'm holding for someone else lol xP
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
The only Sandsurges I have are ones that I'm holding for someone else lol xP
May I be added to the ping list if none are left? Thank you so much for doing this!
May I be added to the ping list if none are left? Thank you so much for doing this!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page