Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
Hello! Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a bunch of gems I'm aiming for 1000 treasure = 1 gem!
Hello! Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a bunch of gems I'm aiming for 1000 treasure = 1 gem!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
I have 100 gems I could sell, unless you're looking to sell all 1000 at once.
I have 100 gems I could sell, unless you're looking to sell all 1000 at once.
Forgot to ping!

@RocketBear
Forgot to ping!

@RocketBear
@metronome
I'd happily take 100 gems send a CR whenever you're ready!
@metronome
I'd happily take 100 gems send a CR whenever you're ready!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
Hi! Idk if this is late, but I have 100 gems if you wanna buy em off of me :)
@RocketBear
Hi! Idk if this is late, but I have 100 gems if you wanna buy em off of me :)
@RocketBear
hello @RocketBear , I can sell you the rest of the gems you need, if you'd like! send me a cr or tell me the amount and I will!
hello @RocketBear , I can sell you the rest of the gems you need, if you'd like! send me a cr or tell me the amount and I will!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
@Chamelia @Carvaiine
Hello, I'll think about for a few days as I have an offer pending but if they don't respond I'll happily take your offers!
@Chamelia @Carvaiine
Hello, I'll think about for a few days as I have an offer pending but if they don't respond I'll happily take your offers!
Hey I'm Bea!
Ok!
Ok!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
Alr!
Alr!