Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [G] >9yr old account leaving, free stuff
hi there ;; i was wondering if i could ask if you had [item=Candycane Xolo][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Slumbering Charlatan] i'd love any familiars or apparel you've got to spare ;;
hi there ;; i was wondering if i could ask if you had
Candycane Xolo Sunbeam Ursa Slumbering Charlatan

i'd love any familiars or apparel you've got to spare ;;
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
Any of the skins or accents you have left would be lovely:)
i have lots of pearlcatchers and veilspuns so if u have any skins/accents for those that would be especially appreciated but i will take what u got:)

and if you have gems you aren't gonna use i would love to take some off your hands!

i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!!
Any of the skins or accents you have left would be lovely:)
i have lots of pearlcatchers and veilspuns so if u have any skins/accents for those that would be especially appreciated but i will take what u got:)

and if you have gems you aren't gonna use i would love to take some off your hands!

i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!!
page 14 done!

@lightiger starwood seer accent, burnt parchment accent, metallic metamorphosis accent, light counting accent
@Pumpkaboos gossamer flame vista, icarus accent, fiendish company skin, strange chests scene, random apparel
@Rarecreature abyssal attire accent, thunder accent, shadowy embrace accent, the dweller accent, sunparched prowl scene, jester vista, flameforger crucible
@Alfreedom planetaria skin, bask tropica accent, sea nettle symbiote accent
@BunnyWyvern hypnotic sight, smirch gene, galactic watcher skin, ancient leviathan skin, spirit's garden accent, opalized skin
@belated lightweaver's domain scene, tidelord's domain scene, spoiling scorpio, aerborne gustgather, boneyard bard, lightning's charm
@Kamishii king quillrunner, golden lionsnake, wintermane minstrel (all in PA because it's easier to search hoard than in CR)
@Glaciarie 2 kelpie manes, rainbow starsilk apparel, vulture culture skin, haywire accent, maple breeze accent
@Sealemon lampiona accent, brightshine tiffany accent, awakened faith accent, light's charm, lost time skin
page 14 done!

@lightiger starwood seer accent, burnt parchment accent, metallic metamorphosis accent, light counting accent
@Pumpkaboos gossamer flame vista, icarus accent, fiendish company skin, strange chests scene, random apparel
@Rarecreature abyssal attire accent, thunder accent, shadowy embrace accent, the dweller accent, sunparched prowl scene, jester vista, flameforger crucible
@Alfreedom planetaria skin, bask tropica accent, sea nettle symbiote accent
@BunnyWyvern hypnotic sight, smirch gene, galactic watcher skin, ancient leviathan skin, spirit's garden accent, opalized skin
@belated lightweaver's domain scene, tidelord's domain scene, spoiling scorpio, aerborne gustgather, boneyard bard, lightning's charm
@Kamishii king quillrunner, golden lionsnake, wintermane minstrel (all in PA because it's easier to search hoard than in CR)
@Glaciarie 2 kelpie manes, rainbow starsilk apparel, vulture culture skin, haywire accent, maple breeze accent
@Sealemon lampiona accent, brightshine tiffany accent, awakened faith accent, light's charm, lost time skin
@Oleandxr

I would love any fest familiars from before 2021 (sprite, bear, acolyte, goblin, nymph, spirit of, ambassador, gem guardian, zodiac) or fest skins for female wildclaw or male coatl. Any fest apparel before 2021 would be welcome as well. Thank you!
@Oleandxr

I would love any fest familiars from before 2021 (sprite, bear, acolyte, goblin, nymph, spirit of, ambassador, gem guardian, zodiac) or fest skins for female wildclaw or male coatl. Any fest apparel before 2021 would be welcome as well. Thank you!
Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.
I will be grateful for anything if you’re still doing this! I’m sure there’s not much left at this point if anything haha

Although I’d especially be interested in g1s! Skins/accents and apparel would come second :3

Best of luck with life!
I will be grateful for anything if you’re still doing this! I’m sure there’s not much left at this point if anything haha

Although I’d especially be interested in g1s! Skins/accents and apparel would come second :3

Best of luck with life!
Yk2KjDd.png
Rivorn
she/they
fr time +0
featured bab
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif qO3o9mR.pngaQp8eZz.pngybQJlHz.png
DHc3orZ.png
I would love fae skins or accents, or Baldwin materials if that’s easier for you! Thank you for your generosity, and best of luck offsite ^^
I would love fae skins or accents, or Baldwin materials if that’s easier for you! Thank you for your generosity, and best of luck offsite ^^
gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
first of all, thank you kindly for this giveaway. This is such an incredibly sweet and selfless thing to do!! /gen

I'd love to request any accents with a naturey, natural or otherwise 'antique' theme. I really favour browns, murky greens and oranges, etc~

my preferred dragons for accents are skydancers, coatls, wildclaw, all ancients, imperial, obelisk, and nocturnes :>

The same goes for any apparel or scenes that might fall in this theme!!

If still available, an obelisk breed change, and/or fern/paisley scrolls would be fantastic !!
first of all, thank you kindly for this giveaway. This is such an incredibly sweet and selfless thing to do!! /gen

I'd love to request any accents with a naturey, natural or otherwise 'antique' theme. I really favour browns, murky greens and oranges, etc~

my preferred dragons for accents are skydancers, coatls, wildclaw, all ancients, imperial, obelisk, and nocturnes :>

The same goes for any apparel or scenes that might fall in this theme!!

If still available, an obelisk breed change, and/or fern/paisley scrolls would be fantastic !!
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. wye3cxgbg64.gif k46acogzgp7.png
barghestthe black shuck
gQNR0q3.png
i might be domesticated,
but deep down inside
i'm an animal, baby!
FvSLVNv.png
P9aWhak.png
1vAtYxM.png
Udd22Jj.png
fhL4EEQ.png
e6j8mZD.png
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Hi, could I get any nature themed apparel/skins? Thank you so much for your giveaway, and I hope you enjoyed your time on fr!
Hi, could I get any nature themed apparel/skins? Thank you so much for your giveaway, and I hope you enjoyed your time on fr!
Thank you! Well wishes IRL!
I'd love some old fest stuff especially Coatl Skins, or baldwin materials, fest currency, or a twice-dyed cowl if you happen to have one. You're super awesome for doing this!
Thank you! Well wishes IRL!
I'd love some old fest stuff especially Coatl Skins, or baldwin materials, fest currency, or a twice-dyed cowl if you happen to have one. You're super awesome for doing this!
MUYNhfy.png 7UXlQKU.gif Hawketh3.png 0PhYgPv.png kwDfn0K.png
Thank you for hosting this giveaway! I would love fae/aether/naturey/shadowy/fiery things food in bugs and seafood are always great! I will also put Shilan who hold my wish list. I know you have a lot to go through and I would be happy with anything you share. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76475848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764759/76475848_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I would love fae/aether/naturey/shadowy/fiery things
food in bugs and seafood are always great!
I will also put Shilan who hold my wish list.

I know you have a lot to go through and I would be happy with anything you share.

76475848_350.png
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif