Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [G] >9yr old account leaving, free stuff
thank you for your generosity! could i possibly get this dragon and the familiar? they go so well together! I recently got into cyberpunk dragons and this guy has the perfect color scheme. I'd probably regene a bit over time, i'm not a huge fan of bogsneaks, but i'd denfinitely breed him too. If not the dragon, I'd still like the familiar if that's possible :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61731764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617318/61731764_350.png[/img][/url] other things i would love if u had them still: -firefly tertiary, any random genes -any cyberpunk/glitchy skins/accents and any bone/spooky skin/accents (imps, pearls, skydancers, guardians, veils, aberrations, spirals) -silks apparel, skulls apparel, flower apparel -feel free to throw in anything you want, you can take a look at my lair or my wishlist or just give me random stuff idc Thanks so much for this, good luck in your future!

thank you for your generosity!

could i possibly get this dragon and the familiar? they go so well together! I recently got into cyberpunk dragons and this guy has the perfect color scheme. I'd probably regene a bit over time, i'm not a huge fan of bogsneaks, but i'd denfinitely breed him too. If not the dragon, I'd still like the familiar if that's possible :)
61731764_350.png

other things i would love if u had them still:
-firefly tertiary, any random genes
-any cyberpunk/glitchy skins/accents and any bone/spooky skin/accents (imps, pearls, skydancers, guardians, veils, aberrations, spirals)
-silks apparel, skulls apparel, flower apparel
-feel free to throw in anything you want, you can take a look at my lair or my wishlist or just give me random stuff idc

Thanks so much for this, good luck in your future!
signature.pngsignature-copy.png
lucky page 13 done!

@undertones silver flowerfall, unearthly onyx apparel
@corvidine handy tech accent, wind bearers accent, no shower accent, arcana na na na accent, luminous legguards
@Ephemeret random fams & apparel
@Lisreal nocturne breed change
@milkiemoth spectral fuchsia crown, murkmirth halo, willowmane deerling
@Jaypaw leaflace accent, searing emblem, food
@Self morph gene, webfiend cave scene, sunparched prowl scene, fern gene, random apparel
lucky page 13 done!

@undertones silver flowerfall, unearthly onyx apparel
@corvidine handy tech accent, wind bearers accent, no shower accent, arcana na na na accent, luminous legguards
@Ephemeret random fams & apparel
@Lisreal nocturne breed change
@milkiemoth spectral fuchsia crown, murkmirth halo, willowmane deerling
@Jaypaw leaflace accent, searing emblem, food
@Self morph gene, webfiend cave scene, sunparched prowl scene, fern gene, random apparel
Was wondering if i could get a mystery gift? Any genes, vials, ect appreciated but i'll take anything, trying to finish a project
Was wondering if i could get a mystery gift? Any genes, vials, ect appreciated but i'll take anything, trying to finish a project
Volcanic_ash_hatchery.png
Hello! I would love to get Myrid gene change and this majestic beast: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74716727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747168/74716727_350.png[/img][/url] Also some random old fest apparel/skins would be great! Thank you for giving the stuff to the community <3
Hello! I would love to get Myrid gene change and this majestic beast:
74716727_350.png

Also some random old fest apparel/skins would be great! Thank you for giving the stuff to the community <3
This is very kind of you!

If you still have any of the following familiars may I get one of them? (Im listing a few just in case someone earlier on asked)

Any Boss Familiars
Sunbeam Soldier
Fae Ferret
Ornamental Eyewing
This is very kind of you!

If you still have any of the following familiars may I get one of them? (Im listing a few just in case someone earlier on asked)

Any Boss Familiars
Sunbeam Soldier
Fae Ferret
Ornamental Eyewing
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
I wish you the best of luck in your future after leaving!! Thank you for your kindness of giving stuff out before leaving! :>

If there are still some available I would like to have any fest apparel , fams, scenes and or vistas (Deities & holiday vistas)! I'm trying to collect them all for my flight reps project :>
I wish you the best of luck in your future after leaving!! Thank you for your kindness of giving stuff out before leaving! :>

If there are still some available I would like to have any fest apparel , fams, scenes and or vistas (Deities & holiday vistas)! I'm trying to collect them all for my flight reps project :>
t4yhov0.pngM7v69JN.pngg2fYyqW.png
@Oleandxr Would you be willing to throw any cat item at me if you have any left? Or anything really, still getting my feet under me after a few years away XD
@Oleandxr Would you be willing to throw any cat item at me if you have any left? Or anything really, still getting my feet under me after a few years away XD
Imma admit. I don’t know how to edit forum posts anymore
Imma admit. I don’t know how to edit forum posts anymore
@Oleandxr
Thank you for doing this giveaway, I wish you luck as well!!

If possible, I'd love the Arcane rune scene you have and maybe the space one as well?
If not, I'd be grateful for any scenes you'd be willing or able to give to me, thank you. :)
@Oleandxr
Thank you for doing this giveaway, I wish you luck as well!!

If possible, I'd love the Arcane rune scene you have and maybe the space one as well?
If not, I'd be grateful for any scenes you'd be willing or able to give to me, thank you. :)
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
Hi, I would love any genes or breed changes (especially gaoler breed changes) that are still available! I hope you enjoyed your years on flight rising and that life continues to bring you good things :)
Hi, I would love any genes or breed changes (especially gaoler breed changes) that are still available! I hope you enjoyed your years on flight rising and that life continues to bring you good things :)