Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what do you do when you're mad?
1 2 3 4 5 6
hello my fellow visitors of the dragon website, i was wondering what you guys do to cope with your anger? personally, i go on flight rising[emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
hello my fellow visitors of the dragon website, i was wondering what you guys do to cope with your anger? personally, i go on flight rising
he/him
i love trans people forever
ping me
i usually play a game i love (currently obsessed with arknights) or read fanfiction!
i usually play a game i love (currently obsessed with arknights) or read fanfiction!
pikachu.png
Beginner exalting and coli lair | Bogsneak lover
He/Him/Pika/Pikas | Otherkin+Furry | FR+0
Autistic | Arknights shill | Full-time shipper
Discord: pikachufiknight
arcane.gif
If I'm extremely mad and can't concentrate on doing anything to calm me, I take tissue (not wadded up into a ball, mind) and try to throw it as hard as I can. It's not going anywhere, obviously, and it helps burn off that excess energy. Plus, I look silly trying to throw a weightless thing, and it usually gives me a good laugh.

Little temper tantrum without the destruction!
If I'm extremely mad and can't concentrate on doing anything to calm me, I take tissue (not wadded up into a ball, mind) and try to throw it as hard as I can. It's not going anywhere, obviously, and it helps burn off that excess energy. Plus, I look silly trying to throw a weightless thing, and it usually gives me a good laugh.

9iqeDz7.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/won6m1ofdry41.jpg[/img]
won6m1ofdry41.jpg
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
[quote name="@Loniface" date="2023-07-31 12:18:16" ] Little temper tantrum without the destruction! [/quote] that's such a good idea!!!!! thank you so much :]c
@Loniface wrote on 2023-07-31 12:18:16:
that's such a good idea!!!!! thank you so much :]c
he/him
i love trans people forever
ping me
Usually I just try to work on stuff until I forget that I was ever mad in the first place, but if that doesn't help, I put on headphones and listen to metal until I've vented it all out through angrily reading the lyrics... Sometimes I do both.. ^^"
Usually I just try to work on stuff until I forget that I was ever mad in the first place, but if that doesn't help, I put on headphones and listen to metal until I've vented it all out through angrily reading the lyrics... Sometimes I do both.. ^^"
// Martin / Tink //
[ Avatar dragon / Lore / Free Dragons / Pokefarm ]
Bad words... :p And forget! Mostly.
Bad words... :p And forget! Mostly.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
depends; sometimes I watch youtube (Nerdforge and Gamechamp3000 are my go-to channels when I need to calm down), sometimes I play a game to get my frustration out (did you know beating up Noise in Neo:The World Ends With You is very cathartic?), and sometimes I tear up some toilet paper or tissues depending on what I have handy
depends; sometimes I watch youtube (Nerdforge and Gamechamp3000 are my go-to channels when I need to calm down), sometimes I play a game to get my frustration out (did you know beating up Noise in Neo:The World Ends With You is very cathartic?), and sometimes I tear up some toilet paper or tissues depending on what I have handy
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
seeth all day until i feel better
seeth all day until i feel better
OFTXtKI.png0Tkgsq4.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
I watch Homestar Runner. Seeing Homestar's antics usually calms me down.
I watch Homestar Runner. Seeing Homestar's antics usually calms me down.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6