Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Came back from watching Oppenheimer by myself. I feel... lighter, somehow, after watching such a film

Came back from watching Oppenheimer by myself. I feel... lighter, somehow, after watching such a film

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
But why is even the slightest disagreement not tolerated? Diversity is different than control, although words are meaningless when used in excess. Everything is used in excess now; when will it become apparent...

could someone tell me if their tts takes on different fonts depending on their mood or is it just me? or am I just imagining it? can you even get diagnosed for it, is there a test you have to take?!

ah yes my two moods; deeply philosophical and utterly chaotic, as well as 'thinking of several unrelated things at once'' thrown in. im fine.
But why is even the slightest disagreement not tolerated? Diversity is different than control, although words are meaningless when used in excess. Everything is used in excess now; when will it become apparent...

could someone tell me if their tts takes on different fonts depending on their mood or is it just me? or am I just imagining it? can you even get diagnosed for it, is there a test you have to take?!

ah yes my two moods; deeply philosophical and utterly chaotic, as well as 'thinking of several unrelated things at once'' thrown in. im fine.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I DID IT.
I GOT THE JOB.

Mucho better pay, full benefits, and a team that seems to genuinely enjoy what they do and are happy to be teaching. I'm so, so excited.

On the other hand now I have to say goodbye to my current students. Oh. Oh dear.
I DID IT.
I GOT THE JOB.

Mucho better pay, full benefits, and a team that seems to genuinely enjoy what they do and are happy to be teaching. I'm so, so excited.

On the other hand now I have to say goodbye to my current students. Oh. Oh dear.
Luminous Almonds Hello, I'm Doetree!
26 | she | artist + teacher | FR+2
I hope I’m not getting sick. I can’t afford to miss work. I have so much stress aaaa
I hope I’m not getting sick. I can’t afford to miss work. I have so much stress aaaa
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
Hrhrmrmrhnhbbb hungry :(
Hrhrmrmrhnhbbb hungry :(
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Mmm maybe my brain thinks on a way too romantic level but I love my partner
Mmm maybe my brain thinks on a way too romantic level but I love my partner
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
i wish i can easily breeze through my finals. i really want the two week break just to draw and play flight rising i feel like im going INSANE here. the stress is really tensing all my muscles...
i wish i can easily breeze through my finals. i really want the two week break just to draw and play flight rising i feel like im going INSANE here. the stress is really tensing all my muscles...
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
i did it! i finished art! yay! [img]https://i.ibb.co/j5h96YW/IMG-0108.png[/img]
i did it! i finished art! yay!

IMG-0108.png
memories of two friends
memories of two friends
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
[quote name="@CrazyAKApanda" date="2023-07-28 17:25:43" ] how does aphantasia work??? its so weird thinking about the fact that people cant imagine. like, thats a core function of how i work [/quote] visually my head empty, other stuff goin on in my head in other senses but visually that stuff is Empty !! and im used to it its kinda blissful 2 me at this point (bonus of being immune to descriptions of visually viscerally cursed things) ought to get out of bed hope the cheese sauce is still ok its over a week old or smth rn
@CrazyAKApanda wrote on 2023-07-28 17:25:43:
how does aphantasia work??? its so weird thinking about the fact that people cant imagine. like, thats a core function of how i work
visually my head empty, other stuff goin on in my head in other senses but visually that stuff is Empty !!
and im used to it its kinda blissful 2 me at this point (bonus of being immune to descriptions of visually viscerally cursed things)

ought to get out of bed
hope the cheese sauce is still ok its over a week old or smth rn
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"