Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Lightning Nest
1 2
So I have a pair of lovely flying rodents that I'd like to breed but the desired hatchlings will need lightning eyes. I'll be paying 20g for a nest. I can send food as well if you're short-handed!

If you're interested in this, lmk!
So I have a pair of lovely flying rodents that I'd like to breed but the desired hatchlings will need lightning eyes. I'll be paying 20g for a nest. I can send food as well if you're short-handed!

If you're interested in this, lmk!
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
Bump!
Bump!
@Aenstrian I can nest them for you!
@Aenstrian I can nest them for you!
@Aenstrian

i can take the pair for you, no payment or food necessary :)
@Aenstrian

i can take the pair for you, no payment or food necessary :)
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope

Thank you so much! I'll send a CR.

@kenvelope

Thank you so much! I'll send a CR.

@Tonechan

I'll mail you for the next nest, if that works for you? The same payment will be in place!
@Tonechan

I'll mail you for the next nest, if that works for you? The same payment will be in place!
@Aenstrian

Haha, sure, no problem! ^^
@Aenstrian

Haha, sure, no problem! ^^
@Tonechan

WHOOPS i did not mean to ninja you, there was no response when i was typing mine out T-T sorry!!

@Aenstrian

you got it, i'll get em on a nest now!
@Tonechan

WHOOPS i did not mean to ninja you, there was no response when i was typing mine out T-T sorry!!

@Aenstrian

you got it, i'll get em on a nest now!
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope

It's all good, no worries!
@kenvelope

It's all good, no worries!
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/nests/5/3.png[/img] 3 eggs for you! [/center]
3.png
3 eggs for you!

JkaQI9H.png
1 2