Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Misplaced's Art Shop (FRC/USD)
1 2 3
@Misplaced
Hi! I finally saved up the funds to pay (split frc), is 1 000 000t + 1,100g good for my dragon (here for a coloured full body?

If needed, the only apparel I really want to be included is the turnips on his wing plus his accent!

Let me know if I need to add anything, or if I'm clear to send the CR, thank you!
@Misplaced
Hi! I finally saved up the funds to pay (split frc), is 1 000 000t + 1,100g good for my dragon (here for a coloured full body?

If needed, the only apparel I really want to be included is the turnips on his wing plus his accent!

Let me know if I need to add anything, or if I'm clear to send the CR, thank you!
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
@Misplaced
May I be placed on your pinglist, if you have one? Thanks so much!
@Misplaced
May I be placed on your pinglist, if you have one? Thanks so much!
Open again. I've had a nasty chronic pain flare up so I will be prioritizing usd commissions and closing FRC for the time being.

There is also a pinglist document at the top of the OP so you can add yourself to either the general ping or just frc ping for when they open up again.

I've included some people who ask for pings in the general, if that's not what you want you can switch it if you wish.

@jerma985 @Orokodan @Saern @Berber
Open again. I've had a nasty chronic pain flare up so I will be prioritizing usd commissions and closing FRC for the time being.

There is also a pinglist document at the top of the OP so you can add yourself to either the general ping or just frc ping for when they open up again.

I've included some people who ask for pings in the general, if that's not what you want you can switch it if you wish.

@jerma985 @Orokodan @Saern @Berber
No traveling dragons please!
if i could spare the cash to commission you i absolutely would, i love your art! do you have a pinglist for frc? id love to be put on it if you do!
if i could spare the cash to commission you i absolutely would, i love your art! do you have a pinglist for frc? id love to be put on it if you do!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

Hi! Totally understandable, I hope to open FRC in the future it's just not a good time for me right now. I have an editable pinglist on the first post that includes FRC only pings, I'll jot you down.
@saltypie

Hi! Totally understandable, I hope to open FRC in the future it's just not a good time for me right now. I have an editable pinglist on the first post that includes FRC only pings, I'll jot you down.
oh wow i had just checked your name cuz i missed your art and i'm happy to see you back in action! how much would you charge for a gijinka design? id love to get one from you sometime Payment Method: USD Commission type: colour fullbody Reference Art/Notes: an expression of thinly veiled contempt on his face would be great! he's ganondorf levels of not nice The skin preview doesnt show his eyes but clicking it will take you to his profile! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84769512][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/396014965628076044/1131385061351112765/ngypQ4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/img][/url]
oh wow i had just checked your name cuz i missed your art and i'm happy to see you back in action! how much would you charge for a gijinka design? id love to get one from you sometime

Payment Method: USD
Commission type: colour fullbody
Reference Art/Notes: an expression of thinly veiled contempt on his face would be great!
he's ganondorf levels of not nice
The skin preview doesnt show his eyes but clicking it will take you to his profile!
ngypQ4AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
lRsEK0G.png
@Skadiv

Hi! I would love to work on your guy, I already have ideas. Just to let you know I am moving this week so I cannot guarantee a fast turnaround. For a colored fullbody gjinka it would be $20.
@Skadiv

Hi! I would love to work on your guy, I already have ideas. Just to let you know I am moving this week so I cannot guarantee a fast turnaround. For a colored fullbody gjinka it would be $20.
@misplaced sure thing!! in that case id also like to order a gijinka of him :) no worries about the turnaround, please send me the payment details when you have some time!
@misplaced sure thing!! in that case id also like to order a gijinka of him :) no worries about the turnaround, please send me the payment details when you have some time!
lRsEK0G.png
@Skadiv

I haven't decided if I'm good to accept prepay yet as it stresses me if I've taken money and am unsure if I can deliver it in my preferred time period but you totally have a spot, dw I will contact you when I feel confident I can take the commission stress free. Thank you for your kind words in your first post btw it means a lot.
@Skadiv

I haven't decided if I'm good to accept prepay yet as it stresses me if I've taken money and am unsure if I can deliver it in my preferred time period but you totally have a spot, dw I will contact you when I feel confident I can take the commission stress free. Thank you for your kind words in your first post btw it means a lot.
of course! your piece for puck is one of my favourite ever and i feel really lucky to be able to get more of your works. ill wait as long as need be :3c cheers
of course! your piece for puck is one of my favourite ever and i feel really lucky to be able to get more of your works. ill wait as long as need be :3c cheers
lRsEK0G.png
1 2 3