Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
man i really don't wanna work tomorrow
man i really don't wanna work tomorrow

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm poor on fr and want gemsss aauugh
I'm poor on fr and want gemsss aauugh
I want a sandsurge but I’m broooooke
I want a sandsurge but I’m broooooke
ZVpCPil.png
I cannot stop sneezing lol

good sneeze morning sneeze fr sneeze
I cannot stop sneezing lol

good sneeze morning sneeze fr sneeze
czDP8JA.png BSKY_VGen
gesundheit to valzetto! oof! hope that stops soon (or rather, hope that it's already stopped) buddy </3

[sys.txt: Ak] ive been debating whether or not to draw or just grind coli all day. guess what i did in the end? that's right! coli! at least i got an eliminate outta it! but also i really... just wanted one of those birb guys. they really had cool colors, i wanna collect them so badlyyyy </3

other than that, i did run a poll on tumblr, and it got to 50/50 so many times that i asked host to draw anyway in the end NDMFNFMD

that is the funny thing of today wahoo
gesundheit to valzetto! oof! hope that stops soon (or rather, hope that it's already stopped) buddy </3

[sys.txt: Ak] ive been debating whether or not to draw or just grind coli all day. guess what i did in the end? that's right! coli! at least i got an eliminate outta it! but also i really... just wanted one of those birb guys. they really had cool colors, i wanna collect them so badlyyyy </3

other than that, i did run a poll on tumblr, and it got to 50/50 so many times that i asked host to draw anyway in the end NDMFNFMD

that is the funny thing of today wahoo
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
funny man,..

scruffy dude,,. gruff
funny man,..

scruffy dude,,. gruff
I knew not having access to my meds would catch up to me. Now I’m full of anxiety and been really down lately. I gotta figure out how to get back on track.
I knew not having access to my meds would catch up to me. Now I’m full of anxiety and been really down lately. I gotta figure out how to get back on track.
lost in a dream
he/him
+2 hrs
Xjw8EpD.gif
Why do I feel like I'm lying when I say I'm disabled? Autism is medically and legally recognized as a disability, and my autism definitely effects me in a disabling way, so why do I feel so guilty whenever I say it?
Why do I feel like I'm lying when I say I'm disabled? Autism is medically and legally recognized as a disability, and my autism definitely effects me in a disabling way, so why do I feel so guilty whenever I say it?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I should really go to sleep.
I should really go to sleep.
Gcwdq5a.png
so we’re back in this era again i guess
so we’re back in this era again i guess
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone