Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free 500g giveaway :) (closed)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
I absolutely adoooore maine coons!! They are so big and so fluffyyyyy!! The multicolor ones look so majestic!
Altho I do love every type of cat out there :D who could say no to one? Calicos, japanese bobtails, tabbys, american shorthairs, all of em!!
I absolutely adoooore maine coons!! They are so big and so fluffyyyyy!! The multicolor ones look so majestic!
Altho I do love every type of cat out there :D who could say no to one? Calicos, japanese bobtails, tabbys, american shorthairs, all of em!!
All cats are good!!! But love a mainecoon, they're just so floofy and adorable <3
All cats are good!!! But love a mainecoon, they're just so floofy and adorable <3
bec . she/her . fr +8hrs
art . hatchery . tumblr
tumblr_ole0y4XYju1uteguro1_400.png
I love all cats but if I had to choose I would choose ragdoll. They're so soft and fluffy and so adorableeee, they're a soul healer fr <3
I love all cats but if I had to choose I would choose ragdoll. They're so soft and fluffy and so adorableeee, they're a soul healer fr <3
hard choice but probably mainecoon!
hard choice but probably mainecoon!
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
My favorite is the orange tabby! I know, not really a breed, but the coloring and markings are beautiful on every breed.
My favorite is the orange tabby! I know, not really a breed, but the coloring and markings are beautiful on every breed.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
My first ever cat was similar to a Turkish van! I've always loved black kitties, mainecoons and Siamese! I always wanted a Himalayan cat growing up haha
My first ever cat was similar to a Turkish van! I've always loved black kitties, mainecoons and Siamese! I always wanted a Himalayan cat growing up haha
All cats are delightful creatures, this is a hard choice xD but i think maybe an Oriental Shorthair. lovely little gremlin lads. adorable. And i think their breed doesn't have many health problems, so yay for that xD
All cats are delightful creatures, this is a hard choice xD but i think maybe an Oriental Shorthair. lovely little gremlin lads. adorable. And i think their breed doesn't have many health problems, so yay for that xD
I was a Russian Blue stan when I was younger, but now I'm in love with "mutts".
I was a Russian Blue stan when I was younger, but now I'm in love with "mutts".
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I like lykois a lot ! Little ugly buglies
I like lykois a lot ! Little ugly buglies
Cosmos_tea_and_cake.png Dressage_Raffle.png
Bombay <3
Bombay <3
kZjIfse.gif
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41