Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
The new ancient breed looks great! Love the new familiar! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The new ancient breed looks great! Love the new familiar!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
sajbkhfdafueuhfuh YASSS i'm so gonna make a futuristic sci-fi group w/ these guys + a toothless reference OOUHGHH
sajbkhfdafueuhfuh YASSS i'm so gonna make a futuristic sci-fi group w/ these guys + a toothless reference OOUHGHH
what a great early birthday present lmao! I love these cool dudes and I'm ready to hoard them now
what a great early birthday present lmao! I love these cool dudes and I'm ready to hoard them now
THESE ARE SICK
THESE ARE SICK
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
love the new familiar
love the new familiar
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
LANDSHARK LADS
LANDSHARK LADS
5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
pQx271A.png ebjDWAS.png
oaolHwW.png
qlJ9D71.png
qJFAY9h.png
eMPFsUR.png
They look really awesome...it's just it's pretty disappointing that those of us who don't have a 1000+ gem stash won't be able to obtain it for likely several weeks, as prices will be super high right now on the AH for a while. Like, I wish we'd all gotten one egg or something like that! But I guess we'll just have to wait to be able to afford one. :/
They look really awesome...it's just it's pretty disappointing that those of us who don't have a 1000+ gem stash won't be able to obtain it for likely several weeks, as prices will be super high right now on the AH for a while. Like, I wish we'd all gotten one egg or something like that! But I guess we'll just have to wait to be able to afford one. :/
ninbinarycatcher.png
ACOZFAh.png
qhK4FYS.png
Killer new [emoji=lightning rune size=1] breed, but another Gem sink one. T_T This sort of sucks for anyone who isn't in the USA cause of the exchange rate. I still need to try and re-Scatterscroll my [emoji=aether sad size=2] Aether for the 4th time to hope I get better arcane colors and then Scatterscroll my [emoji=sandsurge sad size=2] Tundra that is my Lightning Ancient to be T_T also why are there no crying Emojis??
Killer new breed, but another Gem sink one. T_T This sort of sucks for anyone who isn't in the USA cause of the exchange rate.

I still need to try and re-Scatterscroll my Aether for the 4th time to hope I get better arcane colors and then Scatterscroll my Tundra that is my Lightning Ancient to be T_T

also why are there no crying Emojis??
ujsLf0j.gif
[quote name="Hippotang" date="2023-07-19 18:54:05" ] @notsojollyholly Aether are a treasure Ancient, gem Ancients don't give out freebies (Veils were the same) [/quote] i guess i dont get what makes one ancient a treasure breed and another a gem breed, they're all rare and can only breed with each other :/
Hippotang wrote on 2023-07-19 18:54:05:
@notsojollyholly Aether are a treasure Ancient, gem Ancients don't give out freebies (Veils were the same)
i guess i dont get what makes one ancient a treasure breed and another a gem breed, they're all rare and can only breed with each other :/
Dudes, did ya'll forget the Veilspuns also didn't get free eggs or scrolls, and instead also just got a familiar? Cause it was also a gem breed? Like settle down guys, it's not that big a deal lol [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
Dudes, did ya'll forget the Veilspuns also didn't get free eggs or scrolls, and instead also just got a familiar? Cause it was also a gem breed? Like settle down guys, it's not that big a deal lol
Waystone3.gif