Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1/Small Group RPs!
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/26jhdY8r/Hor-divider-640.png[/img][/center] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/3rvTVv6Q/Lantern-2.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=courier]Heyo, I’m Goose! I am (once again) trying to get back into RPing regularly so I’m making a post here to try and see what I can dig up! I’m 21 years old, transmasc, and use he/they pronouns. I’ve been RPing for years, but more recently have been getting back into doing it as a regular pastime! If you’re interested, go ahead and keep reading, if not, I hope you have a great day![/font] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/26jhdY8r/Hor-divider-640.png[/img][/center] [font=courier]If you’d be interested in starting a 1x1 RP or a small group RP, here’s the stuff I’m looking for! [LIST] [*][font=courier]I’m pretty busy, so a very casual schedule, maybe 1-3 replies a week over the REALLY busy times. [*][font=courier]I tend to reply with a lot of words, so someone who can match that. 2+ decently-sized paragraphs is usually my go-to! [*][font=courier]Like I mentioned, I’m 21, so I’d prefer someone my age (20+) to RP with! [*][font=courier]Romance is a-ok, as both a main plot and sub plot! I’m also fine with no romance at all! No preference on types of pairings :D [*][font=courier]I typically make characters specifically for RPs, I don’t know why but I just have more fun that way. Not required for you at all, just worth noting! [*][font=courier]I don’t really do canon RP, just OCs and mostly original stories! [*][font=courier]I can RP over the forums or over a discord server for organized channels and stuff! [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/26jhdY8r/Hor-divider-640.png[/img][/center] [font=courier]When it comes to specifics, I always like to talk to my partner(s) about the plot. But, here’s some of the genres/RPs I’d be interested in doing (in no particular order): [LIST] [*][font=courier][b]Fantasy[/b]: This can be medieval/classic, or it can be a more modern setting. I just absolutely LOVE D&D and fantasy settings, so I’m always down to do this! [*][font=courier][b]Flight Rising[/b]: I haven’t used my dragons for RP in a while, but I’m always down to make some more lore and connections! [*][font=courier][b]Warrior Cats[/b]: Whether we’re making our own clans or putting a spin on the original clans, I’m always down to do a Warriors themed RP! [*][font=courier][b]Horror[/b]: Horror is possibly my absolute favorite thing to GM, so I’m of course always down to do a heavily horror-themed RP. [*][font=courier][b]Sci-fi[/b]: A little exploration or the stars, space outlaws, or maybe a dystopian society in shambles- no matter what, I’m always interested in some sci-fi! [*][font=courier][b]Superheroes[/b]: I just like hero/villain tropes :D [*][font=courier][b]SCP[/b]: This DEFINITELY goes along with the horror thing, but I’d love to do either a casual, slice-of-life type deal or something more like SCP containment breach, where it’s a fight for survival. [*][font=courier][b]Pokemon[/b]: This could mean either playing as trainers, or something more like mystery dungeon, or something else entirely! [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/26jhdY8r/Hor-divider-640.png[/img][/center] [font=courier]That’s all! If you’re interested, I’m subbed, so you don’t need to ping me! If not, thanks for getting this far anyway <3 [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/7L9v11fS/big-divider.png[/img][/center]
Hor-divider-640.png
Lantern-2.png Heyo, I’m Goose! I am (once again) trying to get back into RPing regularly so I’m making a post here to try and see what I can dig up! I’m 21 years old, transmasc, and use he/they pronouns. I’ve been RPing for years, but more recently have been getting back into doing it as a regular pastime! If you’re interested, go ahead and keep reading, if not, I hope you have a great day!
Hor-divider-640.png

If you’d be interested in starting a 1x1 RP or a small group RP, here’s the stuff I’m looking for!

• I’m pretty busy, so a very casual schedule, maybe 1-3 replies a week over the REALLY busy times.
  • I tend to reply with a lot of words, so someone who can match that. 2+ decently-sized paragraphs is usually my go-to!
  • Like I mentioned, I’m 21, so I’d prefer someone my age (20+) to RP with!
  • Romance is a-ok, as both a main plot and sub plot! I’m also fine with no romance at all! No preference on types of pairings :D
  • I typically make characters specifically for RPs, I don’t know why but I just have more fun that way. Not required for you at all, just worth noting!
  • I don’t really do canon RP, just OCs and mostly original stories!
  • I can RP over the forums or over a discord server for organized channels and stuff!
Hor-divider-640.png

When it comes to specifics, I always like to talk to my partner(s) about the plot. But, here’s some of the genres/RPs I’d be interested in doing (in no particular order):

• Fantasy: This can be medieval/classic, or it can be a more modern setting. I just absolutely LOVE D&D and fantasy settings, so I’m always down to do this!
  • Flight Rising: I haven’t used my dragons for RP in a while, but I’m always down to make some more lore and connections!
  • Warrior Cats: Whether we’re making our own clans or putting a spin on the original clans, I’m always down to do a Warriors themed RP!
  • Horror: Horror is possibly my absolute favorite thing to GM, so I’m of course always down to do a heavily horror-themed RP.
  • Sci-fi: A little exploration or the stars, space outlaws, or maybe a dystopian society in shambles- no matter what, I’m always interested in some sci-fi!
  • Superheroes: I just like hero/villain tropes :D
  • SCP: This DEFINITELY goes along with the horror thing, but I’d love to do either a casual, slice-of-life type deal or something more like SCP containment breach, where it’s a fight for survival.
  • Pokemon: This could mean either playing as trainers, or something more like mystery dungeon, or something else entirely!
Hor-divider-640.png

That’s all! If you’re interested, I’m subbed, so you don’t need to ping me! If not, thanks for getting this far anyway <3

big-divider.png
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Hey there! I would love an SCP or sci-fi roleplay! I have a character I think would work well with either! Send me a message!
@PricklyGoose Hey there! I would love an SCP or sci-fi roleplay! I have a character I think would work well with either! Send me a message!
Oh, gosh, I haven't seen anyone open to WC RP in ages, haha. I'm in my late 20s and very open to fantasy/Warriors/Pokemon RP, so if you're interested in setting something up, I can shoot you a PM!
Oh, gosh, I haven't seen anyone open to WC RP in ages, haha. I'm in my late 20s and very open to fantasy/Warriors/Pokemon RP, so if you're interested in setting something up, I can shoot you a PM!
@shadycreekrun I’d absolutely be down to set up a WC RP, go ahead and PM me whenever!
@shadycreekrun I’d absolutely be down to set up a WC RP, go ahead and PM me whenever!
aUKJE16.png

ahhh I've been interested in doing a small group for a while, I would totally be interested in a 3-4 person FR group!

ahhh I've been interested in doing a small group for a while, I would totally be interested in a 3-4 person FR group!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3