Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Official Size Chart of Dragon Breeds
Huge support, I struggle with incorporating breed size differences into my lore (even though I really want to) and I think it'd help the world feel more fleshed out, and encourage people to pay attention to their dragons' size stats, which could be really fun! Also this: [quote name="LeucisticCrow" date="2023-06-16 14:46:54" ] Support As the best people to truly make a size chart would be the staff and the artist that drew the dragons originally. [/quote]
Huge support, I struggle with incorporating breed size differences into my lore (even though I really want to) and I think it'd help the world feel more fleshed out, and encourage people to pay attention to their dragons' size stats, which could be really fun!

Also this:
LeucisticCrow wrote on 2023-06-16 14:46:54:
Support

As the best people to truly make a size chart would be the staff and the artist that drew the dragons originally.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
so much support! this would be wonderful :D
so much support! this would be wonderful :D
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Support!! It'd be cool if there could be smt that you can use to see exactly how big ur dragons are compared to others (it wouldn't show genes or anything just a blank dragon using ur dragon's size/wingspan)
Support!! It'd be cool if there could be smt that you can use to see exactly how big ur dragons are compared to others (it wouldn't show genes or anything just a blank dragon using ur dragon's size/wingspan)
I am in favor: This would be especially useful because there's currently trivia questions that rely on species' relative size, so it's a mechanical concern on top of being a trivially-constructed art asset that's just nice to have.
I am in favor: This would be especially useful because there's currently trivia questions that rely on species' relative size, so it's a mechanical concern on top of being a trivially-constructed art asset that's just nice to have.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
yeah that'd be a cool tidbit of visual for lore!
yeah that'd be a cool tidbit of visual for lore!
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png
Bump for July! Glad to be seeing so much support for this~
Bump for July! Glad to be seeing so much support for this~
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
support, support!! while some dragon sizes aren't my favourite (still upset about how teeny tiny veilspun are ;_;) this would be a super useful tool/reference!
support, support!! while some dragon sizes aren't my favourite (still upset about how teeny tiny veilspun are ;_;) this would be a super useful tool/reference!
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png
oNrZjs5.png

_ aLfu5UL.png _ FObX7rS.png _ IEAdiPZ.png
_ Qf7biHq.png
Please. I need to see it. Preferably with maximum and minimum and average sizes too.
Please. I need to see it. Preferably with maximum and minimum and average sizes too.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Bump once more.
Bump once more.
GbZpiRc.pngbYt72YT.png
MUYNhfy.pngmtHAEL4.png
lCK29fT.pngE7tjhwq.png
YMPbu9R.png
Support! This would be fantastic! That site that lets you input your dragon's length and wingspan is useful, but it would be so much easier to just have an official representation for an art reference without having to input each individual dragon myself.
Support! This would be fantastic! That site that lets you input your dragon's length and wingspan is useful, but it would be so much easier to just have an official representation for an art reference without having to input each individual dragon myself.
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)