Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] a lot of things
I have an extra flowering gladeboughs! i'd be willing to sell for about 85-90kt if that's ok with you?
I have an extra flowering gladeboughs! i'd be willing to sell for about 85-90kt if that's ok with you?
@global If you want to trade it for something, we can negociate, but I can't affort pay for it right now.
@global If you want to trade it for something, we can negociate, but I can't affort pay for it right now.
Signature-FR-Hatchery.pngSignature-FR-ice-dom.pngSignature-FR-cauldron.pngSignature-FR-bujo.png
I'm willing to wait until you're able to if you want, I'm in no rush.
I'm willing to wait until you're able to if you want, I'm in no rush.
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
Signature-FR-Hatchery.pngSignature-FR-ice-dom.pngSignature-FR-cauldron.pngSignature-FR-bujo.png
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
hey! I have an extra spirit of the arcane :) Would love to trade for a fluorite windsinger :)
hey! I have an extra spirit of the arcane :) Would love to trade for a fluorite windsinger :)
@Singarl Sure. Do you want anything more?
@Singarl Sure. Do you want anything more?
@Kahzu that's all for now, I've been eyeing some of the festival apparel but I don't have enough to pay with/ trade for now :) I'll head to crossroads!
@Kahzu that's all for now, I've been eyeing some of the festival apparel but I don't have enough to pay with/ trade for now :) I'll head to crossroads!
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//
//
//
♦ bump ♦
//
//