Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pride & Polkadots
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66
Big love staff :) saw some hateful stuff today so this is really refreshing and encouraging. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Big love staff :) saw some hateful stuff today so this is really refreshing and encouraging.
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
this scene is so pretty!! thank you staff and happy pride [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] [emoji=rainbow size=1]
this scene is so pretty!! thank you staff and happy pride
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
I love that FR is such a safe place to be [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
I love that FR is such a safe place to be
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
This is FANTASTIC!!!! :D
This is FANTASTIC!!!! :D
tPQuo1n.pngixvHpfr.png
The new scene is breathtaking. Looking forward to having a number of my dragons enjoying them.
The new scene is breathtaking. Looking forward to having a number of my dragons enjoying them.
"[b]Galore's Pride[/b]" [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/218225282669084672/1121254880506548416/images_2.jpg[/img] JOKES ASIDE, this scene had so much love poured into it. it's so intricate and beautiful!!!! it made me a bit teary to see!
"Galore's Pride"

images_2.jpg

JOKES ASIDE, this scene had so much love poured into it. it's so intricate and beautiful!!!! it made me a bit teary to see!
forum_sig.png
Oh that pride scene is BEAUTIFUL!
Oh that pride scene is BEAUTIFUL!
I love this place. I don't usually post on update threads, but I know I'm not alone in seeing all the hateful stuff that's out there and today was one of those days that got me pretty down. It's nice to see the love every now and then. Thanks for being awesome, FR staff <3
I love this place. I don't usually post on update threads, but I know I'm not alone in seeing all the hateful stuff that's out there and today was one of those days that got me pretty down. It's nice to see the love every now and then. Thanks for being awesome, FR staff <3
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
Really happy to see such a lovely scene with such a lovely sentiment behind it. Thank you, FR team!

Also polkadots coming to Moderns is delightful. One of my favourite Abby genes, unleashed!
Really happy to see such a lovely scene with such a lovely sentiment behind it. Thank you, FR team!

Also polkadots coming to Moderns is delightful. One of my favourite Abby genes, unleashed!
jtgoRWq.png
im gonna cry i love the new scene
im gonna cry i love the new scene
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx Familiars for Sale xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66