Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievements
What do you all think of the Achievements? I personally think they're pretty cool! It was a great add in my opinion!
What do you all think of the Achievements? I personally think they're pretty cool! It was a great add in my opinion!
~𝒴𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
It’s helping me stay motivated to spend more time on the site and it gives me something to work on besides just breeding my dragons. I’d say it’s a big win
It’s helping me stay motivated to spend more time on the site and it gives me something to work on besides just breeding my dragons. I’d say it’s a big win
@YinnyGuardian Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion. General Discussion is for topics unrelated to Flight Rising. Thanks!
@YinnyGuardian Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion. General Discussion is for topics unrelated to Flight Rising. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I like the Achievments, have checked the page and already had like 200 completed xD

The only issue I'm having with them is that some progress is VERY off what I've actually have done in my time playing. Mustering Resources for example - I've accumulated 1230 Pickaxes and 1232 Magnifying Glasses. Yet the progress bar shows me I've only completed 46% of getting resources 50 times? I've probably used up half the amount I still have in my hands rn. So shouldn't the system be able to track what I got at least? Since I definitely haven't mustered around 20 times since it was implemented it is just very inaccurate. This applies to other things too. Knowledge share is at 75, pulling items from Pinkerton 50 times is at 42%, Just Hold Your Nose and Close Your Eyes (500) is at 28% etc. and it sort of annoys me. I KNOW I should qualify for some of these already and have at least a lot more progress in others. I just hope the system can be optimised over time :)
I like the Achievments, have checked the page and already had like 200 completed xD

The only issue I'm having with them is that some progress is VERY off what I've actually have done in my time playing. Mustering Resources for example - I've accumulated 1230 Pickaxes and 1232 Magnifying Glasses. Yet the progress bar shows me I've only completed 46% of getting resources 50 times? I've probably used up half the amount I still have in my hands rn. So shouldn't the system be able to track what I got at least? Since I definitely haven't mustered around 20 times since it was implemented it is just very inaccurate. This applies to other things too. Knowledge share is at 75, pulling items from Pinkerton 50 times is at 42%, Just Hold Your Nose and Close Your Eyes (500) is at 28% etc. and it sort of annoys me. I KNOW I should qualify for some of these already and have at least a lot more progress in others. I just hope the system can be optimised over time :)
lf9X4H2.png
[quote name="JoutaKujo" date="2023-06-09 21:51:27" ] It’s helping me stay motivated to spend more time on the site and it gives me something to work on besides just breeding my dragons. I’d say it’s a big win [/quote] Oh that's an awesome look at it! I like that outlook!
JoutaKujo wrote on 2023-06-09 21:51:27:

Oh that's an awesome look at it! I like that outlook!
~𝒴𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
I'm having a lot of fun with them! X)
[quote name="AwesomeKaya" date="2023-06-10 04:20:40" ] I like the Achievments, have checked the page and already had like 200 completed xD The only issue I'm having with them is that some progress is VERY off what I've actually have done in my time playing. Mustering Resources for example - I've accumulated 1230 Pickaxes and 1232 Magnifying Glasses. Yet the progress bar shows me I've only completed 46% of getting resources 50 times? I've probably used up half the amount I still have in my hands rn. So shouldn't the system be able to track what I got at least? Since I definitely haven't mustered around 20 times since it was implemented it is just very inaccurate. This applies to other things too. Knowledge share is at 75, pulling items from Pinkerton 50 times is at 42%, Just Hold Your Nose and Close Your Eyes (500) is at 28% etc. and it sort of annoys me. I KNOW I should qualify for some of these already and have at least a lot more progress in others. I just hope the system can be optimised over time :) [/quote] Yeah, I opened it up and was bombarded with achievements X3 I liked how they implemented old data for sure! And That's totally fair! I hope they can get it figured out soon too! It is fairly new so there is always bound to be a few bugs :3 I'm with you and I hope they can optimize it!
AwesomeKaya wrote on 2023-06-10 04:20:40:

Yeah, I opened it up and was bombarded with achievements X3 I liked how they implemented old data for sure!

And That's totally fair! I hope they can get it figured out soon too! It is fairly new so there is always bound to be a few bugs :3 I'm with you and I hope they can optimize it!
~𝒴𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-06-10 04:08:58" ] @YinnyGuardian Hello! Your thread has been moved to FR Discussion. General Discussion is for topics unrelated to Flight Rising. Thanks! [/quote] Alright thank you :D
JCStitches wrote on 2023-06-10 04:08:58:

Alright thank you :D
~𝒴𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
[quote name="felynn" date="2023-06-10 08:27:13" ] I'm having a lot of fun with them! X) [/quote] I am too! It helps me keep on track better too which is something I struggle with haha
felynn wrote on 2023-06-10 08:27:13:

I am too! It helps me keep on track better too which is something I struggle with haha
~𝒴𝒾𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓃
Haven't spent any of the points from them yet, just now got the ones I had claimed. What has me tickled more than the idea of using the points to buy stuff with is the naming for some of them. My favorite is the ones in the Battle section called "Those Who Fight Further". I can definitely tell that was inspired by a certain popular RPG franchise, which I'm actually fine with because I've been playing a lot of said games in the franchise lol
Haven't spent any of the points from them yet, just now got the ones I had claimed. What has me tickled more than the idea of using the points to buy stuff with is the naming for some of them. My favorite is the ones in the Battle section called "Those Who Fight Further". I can definitely tell that was inspired by a certain popular RPG franchise, which I'm actually fine with because I've been playing a lot of said games in the franchise lol
CitL1lh.png yaZ9E.gif