Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hiii????
i started this gamea while ago and whatd i never do? INTRODUCE MYSELF !! GAH!
hello my name is milo!!!! my intention on this game is to just get dragons i enjoy, and to decorate my first dragon, Pauw, to make him soooo pretty. just as he deserves! i have a silly little fixation on the cute little dragons we know as GAOLERS! i love and cherish most of mine<3

i tend to lose and pick up interest in my game quicky (healing from a 3 month burnout. i ran out of food to feed my dragons ????) but ya!!!! if you wanna look at my qcc, all my fav dragons are in the same tab! theyremy sweet little things. have a nice day or night or ANYTHING! have a nice!!!
i started this gamea while ago and whatd i never do? INTRODUCE MYSELF !! GAH!
hello my name is milo!!!! my intention on this game is to just get dragons i enjoy, and to decorate my first dragon, Pauw, to make him soooo pretty. just as he deserves! i have a silly little fixation on the cute little dragons we know as GAOLERS! i love and cherish most of mine<3

i tend to lose and pick up interest in my game quicky (healing from a 3 month burnout. i ran out of food to feed my dragons ????) but ya!!!! if you wanna look at my qcc, all my fav dragons are in the same tab! theyremy sweet little things. have a nice day or night or ANYTHING! have a nice!!!
Hello!
Hello!
What a world of wonder
Hello, miloeba!! Hope you've having a good time being back on FR!!

If you're struggling to find enough food, you might check with your Ice Flight; some Flights offer Food Kitchens and free food for new players.

Enjoy your dragons!!

^^
Hello, miloeba!! Hope you've having a good time being back on FR!!

If you're struggling to find enough food, you might check with your Ice Flight; some Flights offer Food Kitchens and free food for new players.

Enjoy your dragons!!

^^
Welcome, @miloeba! At least this is an easy game to pick up and put down as you please. c: I'll PM you a few stacks of food to help you get back into it!
Welcome, @miloeba! At least this is an easy game to pick up and put down as you please. c: I'll PM you a few stacks of food to help you get back into it!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png