Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] reptile familiars
1 2 3 4
looking for reptilian familiars I don't yet have!
I can give gems, treasure, items, or dragons.

reptilians include lizards, snakes, turtles, and crocs/gators but i also accept amphibians like frogs, salamanders, or newts

a complete list of reptiles i have and dont have can be seen here: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86299357

looking for reptilian familiars I don't yet have!
I can give gems, treasure, items, or dragons.

reptilians include lizards, snakes, turtles, and crocs/gators but i also accept amphibians like frogs, salamanders, or newts

a complete list of reptiles i have and dont have can be seen here: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86299357

N62kxar.jpeg
...He/They/It
...FR+3
...Wish List
...Avatar Dragon
...My Carrd
I have the following reptiles if you're interested! [item=Blooming Strangler][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Colorburst Buttersnake][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Mimic Buttersnake][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Travelling Garden][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Iguanador] I think I have a lot of the dinosaur familiars and there's probably a few I missed. Not too picky with any of these, just not looking for dragons at the moment!
I have the following reptiles if you're interested!

Blooming Strangler Venomous Toridae Colorburst Buttersnake Mottled Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake Five-toed Pilco Travelling Garden Terra Tortoise Giant White Toridae Iguanador

I think I have a lot of the dinosaur familiars and there's probably a few I missed. Not too picky with any of these, just not looking for dragons at the moment!

@Kanya
I'd be interested in the giant white tortidae, five-toed pilco, colourburst buttersnake and mottled buttersnake if you want to do one dragon per two familiars? (2 total)

dragons ill trade rn are anyone from here but if you have your eye on someone else just make an offer or have a different payment in mind
@Kanya
I'd be interested in the giant white tortidae, five-toed pilco, colourburst buttersnake and mottled buttersnake if you want to do one dragon per two familiars? (2 total)

dragons ill trade rn are anyone from here but if you have your eye on someone else just make an offer or have a different payment in mind
N62kxar.jpeg
...He/They/It
...FR+3
...Wish List
...Avatar Dragon
...My Carrd
I'll take gems or treasure! Here's what I'll take for each. Prices are based off of the LAH currently :)

Giant White: 5g/kt
Five-Toed: 2g/kt
Colorburst: 40g/kt
Mottled: 10g/kt
I'll take gems or treasure! Here's what I'll take for each. Prices are based off of the LAH currently :)

Giant White: 5g/kt
Five-Toed: 2g/kt
Colorburst: 40g/kt
Mottled: 10g/kt
@kanya just sent a crossroad trade :)
@kanya just sent a crossroad trade :)
N62kxar.jpeg
...He/They/It
...FR+3
...Wish List
...Avatar Dragon
...My Carrd
I have an extra ultimate buttersnake rn! It changes colors which is super cool, would you be interested? [item=ultimate buttersnake] I also have [item=painted protobeast][item=marbled serpenta] And a bunch of others that I'm too lazy to write down :']
I have an extra ultimate buttersnake rn! It changes colors which is super cool, would you be interested?

Ultimate Buttersnake

I also have
Painted Protobeast Marbled Serpenta
And a bunch of others that I'm too lazy to write down :']
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- fathom and sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
I have a tropical caiman! [item=Tropical Caiman] LAH for it at the time of writing is 21g, may I get that? https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/fam?itemname=tropical+caiman&collapse=1
I have a tropical caiman!

Tropical Caiman

LAH for it at the time of writing is 21g, may I get that?

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/fam?itemname=tropical+caiman&collapse=1
she/her
here's all the stuff on your wishlist i have! primarily looking for gems but treasure is alright too: [item=spirit of water]100g [item=blooming strangler][item=bluelight chipskink][item=blueridge greatshell][item=boran veteran][item=bramble guardian][item=cactus marzal][item=corundum chameleon][item=dainty wavehopper][item=deadwood strangler][item=emerald cave jewel][item=Frogspawn Flyer][item=frosttangle strangler][item=gladeveins needletooth][item=golden lionsnake][item=melon marzal][item=mimic buttersnake][item=Nephrite Chameleon][item=palefoot tadhop][item=princess petal gecko][item=ringlet amphithere][item=roving lionsnake][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=sanddrift fuiran][item=scaleside noggle][item=serpenta][item=scarlet serpenta][item=sewer toridae][item=shadow serpent][item=shattered serpent][item=spellwall boran][item=Strawberry Noggle][item=terra tortoise][item=travelling garden][item=ultramel amphithere][item=venomous toridae][item=vivid wavehopper] let me know which ones you're interested in and i can grab prices :]
here's all the stuff on your wishlist i have! primarily looking for gems but treasure is alright too:

Spirit of Water 100g

Blooming Strangler Bluelight Chipskink Blueridge Greatshell Boran Veteran Bramble Guardian Cactus Marzal Corundum Chameleon Dainty Wavehopper Deadwood Strangler Emerald Cave Jewel Frogspawn Flyer Frosttangle Strangler Gladeveins Needletooth Golden Lionsnake Melon Marzal Mimic Buttersnake Nephrite Chameleon Palefoot Tadhop Princess Petal Gecko Ringlet Amphithere Roving Lionsnake Ruffletail Tadhop Sanddrift Fuiran Scaleside Noggle Serpenta Scarlet Serpenta Sewer Toridae Shadow Serpent Shattered Serpent Spellwall Boran Strawberry Noggle Terra Tortoise Travelling Garden Ultramel Amphithere Venomous Toridae Vivid Wavehopper

let me know which ones you're interested in and i can grab prices :]
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
...He/They/It
...FR+3
...Wish List
...Avatar Dragon
...My Carrd
@SunsPauliiine yeah i'll send you a crossroad
@SunsPauliiine yeah i'll send you a crossroad
N62kxar.jpeg