Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't convert food
Also having this issue. Chrome on Chromebook
Also having this issue. Chrome on Chromebook
DkwAoXK.png[/img]
Having this issue for last several days and nothing is working.

I am having this issue where I try to convert my feedstuffs for my dragons and I am consistently getting "an error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I get this message on my laptop in Firefox, Edge, and chrome and on my android cell phone on Chrome. Everything is up to date and I don't know how else to convert my food points. It doesn't seem to matter what I do and I am now out of food. I'd really like to not loose my well fed bonus while the holiday is going. I can't convert stacks or even a single item.
Signing in and out makes no difference.
Clearing Cache,cookies/history and restart makes no difference
Having this issue for last several days and nothing is working.

I am having this issue where I try to convert my feedstuffs for my dragons and I am consistently getting "an error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

I get this message on my laptop in Firefox, Edge, and chrome and on my android cell phone on Chrome. Everything is up to date and I don't know how else to convert my food points. It doesn't seem to matter what I do and I am now out of food. I'd really like to not loose my well fed bonus while the holiday is going. I can't convert stacks or even a single item.
Signing in and out makes no difference.
Clearing Cache,cookies/history and restart makes no difference
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
Three days later, still can’t convert my food. What great timing with the greenskeeper gathering and still no comment from the devs…
Three days later, still can’t convert my food. What great timing with the greenskeeper gathering and still no comment from the devs…
Strange. My food converts with no issues. I'm on Windows 10 and using Chrome.
Strange. My food converts with no issues. I'm on Windows 10 and using Chrome.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm on Windows 7 and using Chrome, but I haven't been able to convert food for three days either. I keep getting "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.".
I'm on Windows 7 and using Chrome, but I haven't been able to convert food for three days either. I keep getting "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later.".
Still unable to convert food.
Still unable to convert food.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Just checked today and still can't convert
Just checked today and still can't convert
DkwAoXK.png[/img]
Cleared my cache and I can't convert food either. Haven't been on for a while and trying to rebuild my well fed bonus during fest :(
Cleared my cache and I can't convert food either. Haven't been on for a while and trying to rebuild my well fed bonus during fest :(
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
Same here. Multiple days, multiple browsers. Have tried to turn on and off again and have tried to clear cache multiple times. Still returns the 500 Error type. :(( my poor Coatl is so hungry :((
Same here. Multiple days, multiple browsers. Have tried to turn on and off again and have tried to clear cache multiple times. Still returns the 500 Error type. :(( my poor Coatl is so hungry :((
I’m having the same problem :(
I’m having the same problem :(
aP34GRw.png