Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED / IA] Rat Vial Adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="twig1eg" date="2022-03-06 22:28:54" ] @ PerilPlayz GOODRAGE is finished! Wasn't entirely sure of what you wanted though, if you want anything changed lmk and I'll do it free of charge [img]https://i.imgur.com/I8rWth0.png[/img] @ alleyes007 Scarves are actually kind of 'acK' for me so +5kt would do? I'm fine with the hat but. scarves... @ Stellori Oh. I like Zanven. He's cool. :) That'll be 35kt as I always request! [/quote] OH. MY. the rage girl looks so cool!!! exactly what i wanted THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU---
twig1eg wrote on 2022-03-06 22:28:54:
@ PerilPlayz
GOODRAGE is finished! Wasn't entirely sure of what you wanted though, if you want anything changed lmk and I'll do it free of charge
I8rWth0.png

@ alleyes007
Scarves are actually kind of 'acK' for me so +5kt would do? I'm fine with the hat but. scarves...

@ Stellori
Oh. I like Zanven. He's cool. :)
That'll be 35kt as I always request!

OH. MY. the rage girl looks so cool!!! exactly what i wanted THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU---
a2s73h50.png
@alleyes007 i live maurice :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/TfIf93i.png[/img] @Stellori You're the last order before I close up!!! Little reminder to send payment before I get started
@alleyes007
i live
maurice :)
TfIf93i.png

@Stellori
You're the last order before I close up!!! Little reminder to send payment before I get started
@twig1eg

I did send payment through PM? Did you not get it?
@twig1eg

I did send payment through PM? Did you not get it?
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Stellori
AHA WHOOPS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT
Yes, I did! I just forgot, like I always happen to do. I’ll get started in it soon, sorry!
@Stellori
AHA WHOOPS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT
Yes, I did! I just forgot, like I always happen to do. I’ll get started in it soon, sorry!
@Stellori He's done! Hope you like it~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/IMIcc5q.png[/img]
@Stellori
He's done! Hope you like it~
IMIcc5q.png
@twig1eg

Oops this got buried in my pings xD Sorry about that.

I love it so much! Thank you <3 It suits him well.
@twig1eg

Oops this got buried in my pings xD Sorry about that.

I love it so much! Thank you <3 It suits him well.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
we're back!!

come get ur rat vials (i need money for mr grizz)
we're back!!

come get ur rat vials (i need money for mr grizz)
i forgor (bump)
i forgor (bump)
hi yes is rat time?

Url to Dragon/Character: img link! second image link! third image link!
Vial Smoke + Cap Color: a nice gold would be cool!
Gene Sponsors: N/A?? not sure since not a dragon
Payment Type: Treasure
Discounts: N/A
Other: let me know if there's anything special/extra for a rat vial of a non-fr oc ^^;
hi yes is rat time?

Url to Dragon/Character: img link! second image link! third image link!
Vial Smoke + Cap Color: a nice gold would be cool!
Gene Sponsors: N/A?? not sure since not a dragon
Payment Type: Treasure
Discounts: N/A
Other: let me know if there's anything special/extra for a rat vial of a non-fr oc ^^;
Wdr4Smc.png {Call me Sweden or Bridge} Wdr4Smc.png
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.gif
@BuildingBridges

hi! sorry for being late, i got caught up in stuff and then forgot to check since i don't use flight rising much anymore

yeah, no gene sponsors for this order, since it's not flight rising. it'll just be 35kt! send me the treasure in a crossroads trade or through a message and then i'll start working on the rat vial
@BuildingBridges

hi! sorry for being late, i got caught up in stuff and then forgot to check since i don't use flight rising much anymore

yeah, no gene sponsors for this order, since it's not flight rising. it'll just be 35kt! send me the treasure in a crossroads trade or through a message and then i'll start working on the rat vial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8