Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Last time i was here it was 7 years ago!
Hello! Im Amy and ive been a player since 2015! i recently got the itch to return to my account and play and i would love some new friends as most of the ones ive had are now inactive ;w; </3
Hello! Im Amy and ive been a player since 2015! i recently got the itch to return to my account and play and i would love some new friends as most of the ones ive had are now inactive ;w; </3
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@AkiraKatsura2

Hi Amy, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK to this great site!!

I joined in 2014 and took 3 years off, so I know what it's like to return and see:
- new dragon breeds
- Ancient dragon breeds!!
- coliseum re-vamp
- revamped Hoard/Vault
- extra dragon storage in the Hibernal Den
- tabs for organizing!!
- and 10th anniversary coming in June!!!

There’s so much to do now, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips/reminders you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons & free stuff everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Nature Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Saplings" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I love helping the early players to return!!

I hope you love coming back to FR!!

BunnySox ^^

p.s. As you have older than 3yo dragons in your lair, should you decide you want to part with any of your "oldies", you should know that as the game has aged, the older dragons have become increasingly valuable and collectible!!

here are 2 groups I can personally recommend that help with pricing, reselling, or rehoming old dragons, as once they're exalted from the game, they're gone forever (full disclosure: I'm also an Oldies Rescuer)

Galopa's Old Oaks
ODCS Old Dragon Collectors Association

Cheers and enjoy your dragons!!

^^

@AkiraKatsura2

Hi Amy, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK to this great site!!

I joined in 2014 and took 3 years off, so I know what it's like to return and see:
- new dragon breeds
- Ancient dragon breeds!!
- coliseum re-vamp
- revamped Hoard/Vault
- extra dragon storage in the Hibernal Den
- tabs for organizing!!
- and 10th anniversary coming in June!!!

There’s so much to do now, so many choices and activities…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips/reminders you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons & free stuff everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Nature Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Saplings" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I love helping the early players to return!!

I hope you love coming back to FR!!

BunnySox ^^

p.s. As you have older than 3yo dragons in your lair, should you decide you want to part with any of your "oldies", you should know that as the game has aged, the older dragons have become increasingly valuable and collectible!!

here are 2 groups I can personally recommend that help with pricing, reselling, or rehoming old dragons, as once they're exalted from the game, they're gone forever (full disclosure: I'm also an Oldies Rescuer)

Galopa's Old Oaks
ODCS Old Dragon Collectors Association

Cheers and enjoy your dragons!!

^^

@BunnySox Hi! Ok so first of all i LOVE the hainu vista you have!! I need to look on how to get one now ;w; [emoji=dog 1 size=1] I read up on the new lore surounding the new dragons!! I already have 2 new scry projects that im interested in obtaining!! [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=89&winggene=98&wings=65&auth=0af8548246838fc4a804ff8e45f46156070ef6f3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=63&winggene=62&wings=10&auth=df321ec5a2d1891b87134c4c19b9b66ab92ba8af&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s][i]/I wanted to show them off/[/i][/s]><"[/center] All my time here ive never introduced myself in the nature forums! Im a bit nervous to do so after so long ;; But thank you so much for the information! You have been a great help! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BunnySox Hi!

Ok so first of all i LOVE the hainu vista you have!! I need to look on how to get one now ;w;

I read up on the new lore surounding the new dragons!! I already have 2 new scry projects that im interested in obtaining!!
dragon?age=1&body=114&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=10&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=89&winggene=98&wings=65&auth=0af8548246838fc4a804ff8e45f46156070ef6f3&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=129&bodygene=0&breed=19&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=15&tertgene=63&winggene=62&wings=10&auth=df321ec5a2d1891b87134c4c19b9b66ab92ba8af&dummyext=prev.png
/I wanted to show them off/><"

All my time here ive never introduced myself in the nature forums! Im a bit nervous to do so after so long ;; But thank you so much for the information! You have been a great help!
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@AkiraKatsura2 Hi again, Amy, those are 2 very COOL scrys!!! You can always showoff gorgeous dragons to me!!! xD I understand about being a tad bit nervous about introducing yourself on the Nature forums, since you haven't done it before. But everybody LOVES to see an early-days player return, that's one thing. And (my sister's in Nature flight), I happen to know they're a very friendly and helpful Flight, should you decide at some point you do want to reach out to them. :) Here's my Vista info...it's a Corgi!!! I never noticed until you mentioned it, that it looks like a Hainu!! When you see the Vista without my dragon on top, you'll see the Corgi's lil bobbed tail!! Hope you still like it; it makes me laugh!! ^^ [item=Vista: Corgi Sploot] the link will take you to info about how to obtain one!! [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38198[/url]
@AkiraKatsura2

Hi again, Amy, those are 2 very COOL scrys!!! You can always showoff gorgeous dragons to me!!! xD

I understand about being a tad bit nervous about introducing yourself on the Nature forums, since you haven't done it before. But everybody LOVES to see an early-days player return, that's one thing. And (my sister's in Nature flight), I happen to know they're a very friendly and helpful Flight, should you decide at some point you do want to reach out to them. :)

Here's my Vista info...it's a Corgi!!! I never noticed until you mentioned it, that it looks like a Hainu!! When you see the Vista without my dragon on top, you'll see the Corgi's lil bobbed tail!!

Hope you still like it; it makes me laugh!!

^^

Vista: Corgi Sploot

the link will take you to info about how to obtain one!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/38198
Hi! Welcome back! [emoji=banescale tongue size=1]
Hi! Welcome back!
72587871p.png Wishlist!
PLEASE ping me, message me, and comment on my user page!
Welcome back! I just hopped back on today after 5 years off. I've never gotten into this site very much but I keep getting the itch to rejoin and maybe really get started! Best of luck to you!

@AkiraKatsura2 I think I understand scrying, but how do you work towards getting those dragons?
Welcome back! I just hopped back on today after 5 years off. I've never gotten into this site very much but I keep getting the itch to rejoin and maybe really get started! Best of luck to you!

@AkiraKatsura2 I think I understand scrying, but how do you work towards getting those dragons?
“The consequence of this is that I'm always finding humans at their best and worst. I see their ugly and their beauty, and I wonder how the same thing can be both.”
- The Book Thief

Discord | YouTube | Twitter
@NerdieBirdie

Scries are essentially plans of what's possible to make with the right combination of genes, colors, breed, and eye type. Many people make scries to help plan out a project, which can help you keep on track and budget !

Making a scry is the easiest part, getting the project done is the hard part.

Getting those dragons would involve finding a suitable dragon on the auction house (easy) or breeding that dragon as a project (more difficult). More difficult still, is if you need to purchase genes as part of your project. A dragon's genes can be changed by purchasing a gene, and some genes cost 1.2k gems. It really just depends on the individual project.

Usually I settle for whatever I can find that's closest to what I want in the auction house.
@NerdieBirdie

Scries are essentially plans of what's possible to make with the right combination of genes, colors, breed, and eye type. Many people make scries to help plan out a project, which can help you keep on track and budget !

Making a scry is the easiest part, getting the project done is the hard part.

Getting those dragons would involve finding a suitable dragon on the auction house (easy) or breeding that dragon as a project (more difficult). More difficult still, is if you need to purchase genes as part of your project. A dragon's genes can be changed by purchasing a gene, and some genes cost 1.2k gems. It really just depends on the individual project.

Usually I settle for whatever I can find that's closest to what I want in the auction house.
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png