Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ah yes, my favorite part of hiatuses...
[img]https://i.imgur.com/B3CFp8p.jpg[/img] I was last, truly active in December. I'm most terrified of the PMs... who did I wrong....
B3CFp8p.jpg

I was last, truly active in December.

I'm most terrified of the PMs... who did I wrong....
cM8dUFr.png
Woah... that is a lot of notifications! The PMs are probably fodder inquiries. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Woah... that is a lot of notifications! The PMs are probably fodder inquiries. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
@MoonlitCacti I sure hope so! ;w;
@MoonlitCacti I sure hope so! ;w;
cM8dUFr.png
When I go inactive for even years at a time I come back to zero pings lmao
When I go inactive for even years at a time I come back to zero pings lmao
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
The notifications have breached containment.... very scary
The notifications have breached containment.... very scary
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
I recently came back after like, a few years hiatus and had a total of 2 notifications. How overwhelming to come back to so many!!
I recently came back after like, a few years hiatus and had a total of 2 notifications. How overwhelming to come back to so many!!
Came back after 5 years and I don't think I had any notifs cause I never talked to anyone lol. Congrats on glitching the alert box!
Came back after 5 years and I don't think I had any notifs cause I never talked to anyone lol. Congrats on glitching the alert box!
FObX7rS.png
73vKFNE.png
CbnK2Ej.png
ll0CfnD.png
Gf9Ba59.png
................................ aMzfVBq.png ................................ kBHm00y.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
3hKoziR.png
OPS7bfK.png
Good for you that you could ignore most of them. I am in doubdt that pings longer then a week or two still interested in your response
Good for you that you could ignore most of them. I am in doubdt that pings longer then a week or two still interested in your response

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
What I am learning from y'all is that maybe I'm a little... entrenched in my activities here lmao

YEARS?? AND SINGLE DIGIT/ZERO ALERTS?? I envy you guys
What I am learning from y'all is that maybe I'm a little... entrenched in my activities here lmao

YEARS?? AND SINGLE DIGIT/ZERO ALERTS?? I envy you guys
cM8dUFr.png