Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Oh Dier - Skins and Accents
@Wishtags

Thank you so much for reaching out - I've reconfirmed with my collab partner Laeyein that reprints could be available for the future given enough interest! But since I have an artist copy that was gathering dust in my vault, would you like a copy for print price (550g) in a PA? :D
@Wishtags

Thank you so much for reaching out - I've reconfirmed with my collab partner Laeyein that reprints could be available for the future given enough interest! But since I have an artist copy that was gathering dust in my vault, would you like a copy for print price (550g) in a PA? :D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre Oh wow, that's super generous of you to offer! I would love a copy :> Thank you so much!
@Dierdre Oh wow, that's super generous of you to offer! I would love a copy :> Thank you so much!
shopbutton-small-transparent.png Hatchery-Button-FINAL.png
could i be added to the reprint list for Dusk Warmth? i would love to grab a slot if there's interest in another run!
could i be added to the reprint list for Dusk Warmth? i would love to grab a slot if there's interest in another run!

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@iicaaruus

Thank you for your interest! I fixed the main post to indicate we're gathering slots for reprints :)
@iicaaruus

Thank you for your interest! I fixed the main post to indicate we're gathering slots for reprints :)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
[indent][indent][font=century gothic]hello again! pardon the bother but before when i'd snagged a copy of elusive dreams i'd showed my plans for it since you'd said you hadn't actually seen anybody using it on a dragon with the new genes out now there was a Slight change of plan and now he's all done and even wc'd up so i figured i'd drop by and show you his Final Form [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81371390][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813714/81371390_350.png[/img][/url]
hello again!
pardon the bother but before when i'd snagged a copy of elusive dreams i'd showed my plans for it since you'd said you hadn't actually seen anybody using it on a dragon
with the new genes out now there was a Slight change of plan and now he's all done and even wc'd up so i figured i'd drop by and show you his Final Form

81371390_350.png
g h o s t | he / they
fr + 3

Hello hELLO

Oh my goodness. Oh. My. Goodness. It feels kind of... surreal? How well Throne fits?

That final form is WAY too powerful. I... thank you so much. Thank you for coming back to let me know! I'm so in love with how he turned out - it feels like the best possible combo ever. Who would have known obsidian harlequin would have blue undertones?? But underbelly just perfectly covered it all up like it was all just a bad dream.

Please may I add him to my showcase wall? :'D
Hello hELLO

Oh my goodness. Oh. My. Goodness. It feels kind of... surreal? How well Throne fits?

That final form is WAY too powerful. I... thank you so much. Thank you for coming back to let me know! I'm so in love with how he turned out - it feels like the best possible combo ever. Who would have known obsidian harlequin would have blue undertones?? But underbelly just perfectly covered it all up like it was all just a bad dream.

Please may I add him to my showcase wall? :'D
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
sorry for the delay, i got busy with work ^^;
i'm so glad you like him so much though!! i was really pleasantly surprised with how obs harlequin looked when i saw it and i was like oh no.. i know what i must do lmao
i am also very in love with how he turned out with the skin so i'm glad to hear that you think so too!

i would be honored for you to put him on the showcase wall! ;w;

edit: also plopped myself on the pinglist for oddities because that skin is super neat!
sorry for the delay, i got busy with work ^^;
i'm so glad you like him so much though!! i was really pleasantly surprised with how obs harlequin looked when i saw it and i was like oh no.. i know what i must do lmao
i am also very in love with how he turned out with the skin so i'm glad to hear that you think so too!

i would be honored for you to put him on the showcase wall! ;w;

edit: also plopped myself on the pinglist for oddities because that skin is super neat!
g h o s t | he / they
fr + 3

So kind TAT So incredibly kind of you <3

Thank you for everything~!
So kind TAT So incredibly kind of you <3

Thank you for everything~!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
Hello!
Is there any chance to buy the new one for skydancers f during any run starting from 5th June?
I have exams but dont want to miss this amazing uma aww ;w;
Hello!
Is there any chance to buy the new one for skydancers f during any run starting from 5th June?
I have exams but dont want to miss this amazing uma aww ;w;
EFriw6F.gif
Hello could you put me down for a slot of the midnight oil burns, currently on mobile!
Hello could you put me down for a slot of the midnight oil burns, currently on mobile!
PEyOcAR.png