Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change (Discussion)
My nests are empty, my bags are packed, and it's time for me to hit the open skies again to a new flight. I've been here for eight years now, and switched flights four times. I always have a small set of rules when I do:

1. Always switch to a flight you've never been in before--no repeats before you've seen all of Sorneith!

2. The Hivernal Storm clan is always led by a dragon of the flight they're in, and that dragon's mate. If this means you need to hunt up a new leader, do it!
(My current clan leader is Shodan the Witch, my avatar derg)

3. The clan's name stays; it's a reference to my first two flights, Lightning and Ice.

<u>Discussion Points</u>
- Do you have any flight change rules/rituals?
- How do you know when it's time to go?
- Alright, which of the flights I haven't visited should I join? (Wind, Light, Fire, Arcane, Earth or Water)
My nests are empty, my bags are packed, and it's time for me to hit the open skies again to a new flight. I've been here for eight years now, and switched flights four times. I always have a small set of rules when I do:

1. Always switch to a flight you've never been in before--no repeats before you've seen all of Sorneith!

2. The Hivernal Storm clan is always led by a dragon of the flight they're in, and that dragon's mate. If this means you need to hunt up a new leader, do it!
(My current clan leader is Shodan the Witch, my avatar derg)

3. The clan's name stays; it's a reference to my first two flights, Lightning and Ice.

<u>Discussion Points</u>
- Do you have any flight change rules/rituals?
- How do you know when it's time to go?
- Alright, which of the flights I haven't visited should I join? (Wind, Light, Fire, Arcane, Earth or Water)
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
Have fun on your journey!

I've been here 7 years myself and have also switched flights five times; it's so much fun and refreshing isn't it?

I don't really have any hardset rules for myself but I do always throw myself into the flight and try to be active; some flights are easier than others because I like dom so Earth and Plague were good fits for me and I want to try and pick a different flight everytime. That being said I really like Plague so I know if I switch I will come back eventually.

Whenever I feel like the game is getting stale or I just want a change of scenery I switch.

I vote Water! That's probably the flight I'm going to vacation in next
Have fun on your journey!

I've been here 7 years myself and have also switched flights five times; it's so much fun and refreshing isn't it?

I don't really have any hardset rules for myself but I do always throw myself into the flight and try to be active; some flights are easier than others because I like dom so Earth and Plague were good fits for me and I want to try and pick a different flight everytime. That being said I really like Plague so I know if I switch I will come back eventually.

Whenever I feel like the game is getting stale or I just want a change of scenery I switch.

I vote Water! That's probably the flight I'm going to vacation in next
join earth we have haunted catacombs guarded by skeleton wyrms.

85212510.pngjeremy says hi
[quote name="SovereignFives" date="2023-04-13 09:12:22" ] join earth we have haunted catacombs guarded by skeleton wyrms. [/quote] Oh snap, that's actually a pretty big draw. I actually have a potential ruling pair for Earth, too. A pair of Obelisks named Mavir and Consonance.
SovereignFives wrote on 2023-04-13 09:12:22:
Oh snap, that's actually a pretty big draw.

I actually have a potential ruling pair for Earth, too. A pair of Obelisks named Mavir and Consonance.
tumblr_inline_pa2yqg5zHz1rvb92q_540.png
earth flight! we have a very active discord (its oof also), great eye colors, and really cool lore :)
earth flight! we have a very active discord (its oof also), great eye colors, and really cool lore :)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
I switch flights when I get tired of mines aesthetic. I started in Arcane because of the space aesthetic but never really liked the pink so one month later I switched to Plague and Im still loving it here. But sometimes I get curious of joining earth or wind so I dunno if I'm going to stay in Plague forever. Maybe when I have the opportunity to do commissions again I'll swicth to Earth just to see how it is there.
I switch flights when I get tired of mines aesthetic. I started in Arcane because of the space aesthetic but never really liked the pink so one month later I switched to Plague and Im still loving it here. But sometimes I get curious of joining earth or wind so I dunno if I'm going to stay in Plague forever. Maybe when I have the opportunity to do commissions again I'll swicth to Earth just to see how it is there.
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png