Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbest Video Game Deaths?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was fighting Queen Bee in Terraria, and I won with extremely low health...only to be killed by a tiny bee minion that she had left behind. (I was able to come back and get the loot after, don't worry.)
I was fighting Queen Bee in Terraria, and I won with extremely low health...only to be killed by a tiny bee minion that she had left behind. (I was able to come back and get the loot after, don't worry.)
oJK1fXV.png
I got stuck under the corpse of a Bellowback in one of the cauldrons in Horizon: Zero Dawn. I consider it a death because I had to reload my last save and fight it again. The same thing almost happened with the Thunderjaw cauldron. Almost.

There's also every fall damage death I have ever had those could've been prevented
I got stuck under the corpse of a Bellowback in one of the cauldrons in Horizon: Zero Dawn. I consider it a death because I had to reload my last save and fight it again. The same thing almost happened with the Thunderjaw cauldron. Almost.

There's also every fall damage death I have ever had those could've been prevented
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Flying directly next to the Forgotten Ark krill on Sky for about two minutes.

And then utterly **refusing** to leave when it finally saw me.
Flying directly next to the Forgotten Ark krill on Sky for about two minutes.

And then utterly **refusing** to leave when it finally saw me.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
My character was smoking a cigarette while suffering from the common cold; a small cough caused the cigarette to drop at my feet. I failed to notice and since time passes quickly while performing other actions, and all of my clothes burned away and I ended up with severe burns.

Now whenever I want to smoke in that game I'll only do it naked and in a ceramic bathtub where I can't accidentally start a fire :'D.
My character was smoking a cigarette while suffering from the common cold; a small cough caused the cigarette to drop at my feet. I failed to notice and since time passes quickly while performing other actions, and all of my clothes burned away and I ended up with severe burns.

Now whenever I want to smoke in that game I'll only do it naked and in a ceramic bathtub where I can't accidentally start a fire :'D.
E0wjMW6.gif b7tA1j8.gif ljnC76Z.gif]
I forgot to pull out the glider so Childe fell to an early demise
I forgot to pull out the glider so Childe fell to an early demise
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
I forgot to hit the pause button before running to use the bathroom while playing Amnesia.
Poor Daniel didn't survive my bathroom break.
I forgot to hit the pause button before running to use the bathroom while playing Amnesia.
Poor Daniel didn't survive my bathroom break.
the first one that comes to mind is when you miss the QTE for jumping across a roof as Javi in TWDG S3, and he hits his head and falls to his death.

I remember laughing so hard when I got that death lolol
the first one that comes to mind is when you miss the QTE for jumping across a roof as Javi in TWDG S3, and he hits his head and falls to his death.

I remember laughing so hard when I got that death lolol
dTnuN0I.png
playing elden ring at 480p due to my bf having horrible internet, i'm streaming his ps4 on remote play because mine finally kick the bucket.

Anyway was walking on the side of a mountain with no torch and though it was a straight line. It wasn't, there was a small jump at the end that I didn't see in till it was to late.

Another is destiny 2, I'm always that one guy who melees a explosive enemy because my hand acts faster then my brain.
playing elden ring at 480p due to my bf having horrible internet, i'm streaming his ps4 on remote play because mine finally kick the bucket.

Anyway was walking on the side of a mountain with no torch and though it was a straight line. It wasn't, there was a small jump at the end that I didn't see in till it was to late.

Another is destiny 2, I'm always that one guy who melees a explosive enemy because my hand acts faster then my brain.
Got killed repeatedly by Revek in Hollow Knight by dreamnailing all the ghosts in the Spirit's Glade
Got killed repeatedly by Revek in Hollow Knight by dreamnailing all the ghosts in the Spirit's Glade
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Ages ago I had a 15 lvl paladin in DND that got killed by a gelatinous cube…
Ages ago I had a 15 lvl paladin in DND that got killed by a gelatinous cube…
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6