Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Lair SS V6.3 Greenskeeper
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35
Hello! This is so wonderful to find, the last lair tracker i was using has broken in a couple places. I also like this one's method of inputting data, it's much easier to see what's going on! I have noticed with this one error, #VALUE! in the 'level' field, with a bunch of dragons i inputted. Example error message [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33640728](from this dragon (link), but it's not just this one)[/url]- [quote]In FIND evaluation, cannot find 'Level' within ' meowfish » Lair » Dominae Dominae (#33640728) xxx pet+face 0 Familiar Book Swarm Energy: 50/50 Companion Personal Style Apparel Skin Scene Physical Attributes Battle Stats Measurements Length4.17 m Wingspan5.71 m Weight394.4 kg Genetics Primary Gene White Petals Secondary Gene White Facet Tertiary Gene White Stained Hatchday HatchdayJun 10, 2017 (5 years) Breed BreedAdult Skydancer Eye Type Eye TypeIce Common Lineage Parents Fabrizio Quel Offspring Quartz Flutter Biography'.[/quote] ..While copying this I realized, it just might be because of custom broadcasts? It's fine, I'm inputting the lvl data manually. Just thought I'd mention! I didn't see anything about this in the first posts. Also would like to be added to the pinglist :]
Hello!

This is so wonderful to find, the last lair tracker i was using has broken in a couple places. I also like this one's method of inputting data, it's much easier to see what's going on!

I have noticed with this one error, #VALUE! in the 'level' field, with a bunch of dragons i inputted. Example error message (from this dragon (link), but it's not just this one)-
Quote:
In FIND evaluation, cannot find 'Level' within ' meowfish » Lair » Dominae Dominae (#33640728) xxx pet+face 0 Familiar Book Swarm Energy: 50/50 Companion Personal Style Apparel Skin Scene Physical Attributes Battle Stats Measurements Length4.17 m Wingspan5.71 m Weight394.4 kg Genetics Primary Gene White Petals Secondary Gene White Facet Tertiary Gene White Stained Hatchday HatchdayJun 10, 2017 (5 years) Breed BreedAdult Skydancer Eye Type Eye TypeIce Common Lineage Parents Fabrizio Quel Offspring Quartz Flutter Biography'.

..While copying this I realized, it just might be because of custom broadcasts?

It's fine, I'm inputting the lvl data manually. Just thought I'd mention! I didn't see anything about this in the first posts.

Also would like to be added to the pinglist :]
the meowfishery is now open!
~meowfishery hatchery [link]~
got any of those.. pride flag dragons?

collecting Mimic Powder .. all of it. all of it! send me?

they | FR+3 | its okay ping me in replies
@meowfish, it might be because of the custom line, is everything else ok ? I'll test it out next time I update, that will be soon since we got a new breed~ You've also been added to the pinglist :D To be added soon : Aether Ancient breed [center][item=primary gene: cinder (Aether)][item=primary gene: spool (Aether)][item=primary gene: twinkle (Aether)][item=secondary gene: blaze (Aether)][item=secondary gene: thread (Aether)][item=secondary gene: flicker (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: monarch (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: space (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: stinger (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: whiskers (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: wish (Aether)][/center] [center][item=primary gene: candy (aether)][item=secondary gene: icing (aether)][/center] [center][item=tertiary gene: mandibles (aether)][/center] [center][item=tertiary gene: flutter (aether)][/center] [center] [item=primary gene: bar (Aether)][item=primary gene: boulder (Aether)][item=primary gene: clown (Aether)][item=primary gene: fade (Aether)][item=primary gene: flaunt (Aether)][item=primary gene: jaguar (Aether)][item=primary gene: jupiter (Aether)][item=primary gene: laced (Aether)][item=primary gene: lionfish (Aether)][item=primary gene: metallic (Aether)][item=primary gene: mosaic (Aether)][item=primary gene: petals (Aether)][item=primary gene: piebald (Aether)][item=primary gene: python (Aether)][item=primary gene: skink (Aether)][item=primary gene: starmap (Aether)][item=primary gene: stitched (Aether)][item=primary gene: tide (Aether)] [item=secondary gene: alloy (Aether)][item=secondary gene: blend (Aether)][item=secondary gene: butterfly (Aether)][item=secondary gene: breakup (Aether)][item=secondary gene: constellation (Aether)][item=secondary gene: daub (Aether)][item=secondary gene: edged (Aether)][item=secondary gene: eye spots (Aether)][item=secondary gene: flair (Aether)][item=secondary gene: foam (Aether)][item=secondary gene: morph (Aether)][item=secondary gene: myrid (Aether)][item=secondary gene: noxtide (Aether)][item=secondary gene: paint (Aether)][item=secondary gene: patchwork (Aether)][item=secondary gene: rosette (Aether)][item=secondary gene: saturn (Aether)][item=secondary gene: spinner (Aether)] [item=tertiary gene: circuit (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: contour (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: gembond (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: glowtail (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: keel (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: lace (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: points (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: scales (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: smirch (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: smoke (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: sparkle (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: spines (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: stained (Aether)][item=tertiary gene: underbelly (Aether)][/center] Spines has had its gene rarity changed from Limited to Uncommon. correction made to current (undertide), check if mistake in ss
@meowfish, it might be because of the custom line, is everything else ok ?
I'll test it out next time I update, that will be soon since we got a new breed~
You've also been added to the pinglist :D

To be added soon :
Aether Ancient breed

Spines has had its gene rarity changed from Limited to Uncommon.
correction made to current (undertide), check if mistake in ss
....78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.pnglGZCiFv.png 5JTWZN8.png
LeGrsom.png
Hello, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
Hello, I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
Hi! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
Hi! May I be added to the pinglist, please?
fr+3
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
xMxPx78.png
I'd love to be added to the pinglist! [emoji=pink star size=1]
I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
please add me to the pinglist <3
please add me to the pinglist <3
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
Everyone before this post has been added! I've been working slowly on the aether update... and now some new genes ! [item=primary gene: harlequin][item=secondary gene: jester]
Everyone before this post has been added!
I've been working slowly on the aether update... and now some new genes !

Primary Gene: Harlequin Secondary Gene: Jester
....78392_v.gif
mlHpBMC.png
KXqgAVm.png
5hF3FGk.png
D27EEGQ.pnglGZCiFv.png 5JTWZN8.png
LeGrsom.png
Pinglist please! And thank you so much for maintaining this c:
Pinglist please! And thank you so much for maintaining this c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
i'd like to be on the pinglist please!
i'd like to be on the pinglist please!