Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
Slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I'm so proud of myself. I'm in a class that makes the announcements for all my school's announcement videos, and I made an intro with doof dancing in front of a black hole with metal slug music in the background. It came on today. In front of hundreds of kids.
I'm so proud of myself. I'm in a class that makes the announcements for all my school's announcement videos, and I made an intro with doof dancing in front of a black hole with metal slug music in the background. It came on today. In front of hundreds of kids.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Between the new update and my Mom's birthday, there's lots for me to look forward to tomorrow!
Between the new update and my Mom's birthday, there's lots for me to look forward to tomorrow!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
might switch to water tbh
might switch to water tbh
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Ah man, endless writing
Ah man, endless writing
The huge tree in our neighbor's yard is being cut down tomorrow...? What? That's so weird because I looked at that tree when I was coming back from my walk today, really looked at it, and thought to myself, "was it always this pretty?"

Man :( that tree's been around since my childhood...
The huge tree in our neighbor's yard is being cut down tomorrow...? What? That's so weird because I looked at that tree when I was coming back from my walk today, really looked at it, and thought to myself, "was it always this pretty?"

Man :( that tree's been around since my childhood...
gotta do a second interview today :’) I’m so tired of acting polite
gotta do a second interview today :’) I’m so tired of acting polite
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
just realized
its been over 2 months

2 months since those pride vistas.. man i had so many :< too bad im focusing on genes atm
i’ll get my demiboy flag back eventually. someday. gah i dont even have oc dragons that i could use for their bios. wonder if i could remake some of them as gen 1s..?

the art they make when put side by side is just, absolutely amazing. i love how much effort was put into them. really cheered me up during a hard time

aw Bro i just realized maintenance is tomorrow and i would be getting enough money to buy capsule thne from g&g :sob: cant believe i fully gened a dragon in 12 days thats insane.. g&g is a lifesaver
sadly i know the non-progens will not be that easy.. *shivers* breed change scrolls are SO EXPENSIVE
just realized
its been over 2 months

2 months since those pride vistas.. man i had so many :< too bad im focusing on genes atm
i’ll get my demiboy flag back eventually. someday. gah i dont even have oc dragons that i could use for their bios. wonder if i could remake some of them as gen 1s..?

the art they make when put side by side is just, absolutely amazing. i love how much effort was put into them. really cheered me up during a hard time

aw Bro i just realized maintenance is tomorrow and i would be getting enough money to buy capsule thne from g&g :sob: cant believe i fully gened a dragon in 12 days thats insane.. g&g is a lifesaver
sadly i know the non-progens will not be that easy.. *shivers* breed change scrolls are SO EXPENSIVE
ZBR4StZ.png
-

memtro

fr+3
play UNBEATABLE [white label]
splatoon & twewy enjoyer

word soccer
so the lair-lore question arises: do i un-ban the dragons that were ousted by the aliens, or do i keep them in the hibden [emoji=coatl confused size=1] also, aaa, i need to finish my breeding project that is literally specifically for the arcane ancient.
so the lair-lore question arises: do i un-ban the dragons that were ousted by the aliens, or do i keep them in the hibden

also, aaa, i need to finish my breeding project that is literally specifically for the arcane ancient.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
The excitement is palpable!
The excitement is palpable!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif