Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 Roleplay
Hi! I’m looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with.

1. You must be 16 or older.
2. You must be able to use Discord (I’d just rather use it than FR, sorry!)
3. You must be able to reply with at least 1-2 paragraphs.

I’m a college student, mostly looking for sci-fi, maybe with a bit of horror thrown in, all OCs. Not much of a fandom guy (unless it’s fancharacters, I love that!) so here are my fandoms:

-Fortuna
-RotTMNT
-Infinity Train
-OFF
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Whether you want to do completely original or fancharacters is up to you, I’m down for either. However romance is not my style so whatever happens, I’d rather it not be focused on that.

Would rather play with someone also around college age (no hard feelings!). I’d love to meet a buddy not just to roleplay with but to chat with, too.

If you’re interested and would like to throw around plot ideas with me, please shoot me a friend request on Discord! (Chimerii#7673)
Hi! I’m looking for someone to do a 1x1 roleplay with.

1. You must be 16 or older.
2. You must be able to use Discord (I’d just rather use it than FR, sorry!)
3. You must be able to reply with at least 1-2 paragraphs.

I’m a college student, mostly looking for sci-fi, maybe with a bit of horror thrown in, all OCs. Not much of a fandom guy (unless it’s fancharacters, I love that!) so here are my fandoms:

-Fortuna
-RotTMNT
-Infinity Train
-OFF
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Whether you want to do completely original or fancharacters is up to you, I’m down for either. However romance is not my style so whatever happens, I’d rather it not be focused on that.

Would rather play with someone also around college age (no hard feelings!). I’d love to meet a buddy not just to roleplay with but to chat with, too.

If you’re interested and would like to throw around plot ideas with me, please shoot me a friend request on Discord! (Chimerii#7673)
AqaqXxe.png
Hey, I fit your criteria but I only want to do a roleplay based on my dragons on FR. Would you be interested?
Hey, I fit your criteria but I only want to do a roleplay based on my dragons on FR. Would you be interested?
@SilverShade007 To be completely honest FR’s dragons haven’t really been an interest for me some quite some time, so I’ll have to decline. Have a nice day though!
@SilverShade007 To be completely honest FR’s dragons haven’t really been an interest for me some quite some time, so I’ll have to decline. Have a nice day though!
AqaqXxe.png
Bump!
Bump!
AqaqXxe.png
sent a friend request! :0
sent a friend request! :0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Hey, I've not done any roleplaying in years and never anything serious, but I think I'm a decently good writer and love to make stories, so I really want to get into roleplaying more again. If you don't want to deal with someone who is more new to this this that's fine though, just thought I would ask before pming you!

(I do fit all other criteria)
Hey, I've not done any roleplaying in years and never anything serious, but I think I'm a decently good writer and love to make stories, so I really want to get into roleplaying more again. If you don't want to deal with someone who is more new to this this that's fine though, just thought I would ask before pming you!

(I do fit all other criteria)
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
@LunarFlower To be honest, it’s been a while since I’ve done a proper rp for me too, so I don’t mind one bit! Feel free to hit me up.
@LunarFlower To be honest, it’s been a while since I’ve done a proper rp for me too, so I don’t mind one bit! Feel free to hit me up.
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii hello I am flinch, It is a pleasure to meet you I have a few ideas for rps if you are interested.
@Chimerii hello I am flinch, It is a pleasure to meet you I have a few ideas for rps if you are interested.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him