Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | mrs' 1x1 rp search
I can narrate roleplays via Discord (mrs#2190), a thread on flightrising, a toyhouse world, toyhouse PMs, or a chickensmoothie thread! We can discuss roleplaying through PMs or on this thread!

- I can definitely narrate multiple characters! I prefer to have multiple actually, ahaha.
- I narrate male better, but female side characters are okay!
- Semi-lit ( expect 200 words per reply max); my replies tend to be longer at the beginning.
- I love angsty romances omg
- LGBTQ+ friendly!! MxM is actually easiest for me to narrate; however, I can narrate MxF (me as male), or FxF!
- Main characters are preferably to be 18+.
- I don't have any triggers.

What I'm looking to roleplay:
- I'm mainly looking for fanmade warrior cat rps right now! I would love to narrate a clan with someone else!
- I do also have a few humanoid plots we could potentially do. They revolve around angst, however, so I won't be dropping them here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to read those!

- If you want any writing examples, send me a PM!
I can narrate roleplays via Discord (mrs#2190), a thread on flightrising, a toyhouse world, toyhouse PMs, or a chickensmoothie thread! We can discuss roleplaying through PMs or on this thread!

- I can definitely narrate multiple characters! I prefer to have multiple actually, ahaha.
- I narrate male better, but female side characters are okay!
- Semi-lit ( expect 200 words per reply max); my replies tend to be longer at the beginning.
- I love angsty romances omg
- LGBTQ+ friendly!! MxM is actually easiest for me to narrate; however, I can narrate MxF (me as male), or FxF!
- Main characters are preferably to be 18+.
- I don't have any triggers.

What I'm looking to roleplay:
- I'm mainly looking for fanmade warrior cat rps right now! I would love to narrate a clan with someone else!
- I do also have a few humanoid plots we could potentially do. They revolve around angst, however, so I won't be dropping them here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to read those!

- If you want any writing examples, send me a PM!
@mrsmissy hey I’d be down for a warrior cats rp!! I have a few plots in mind I’ve been dying to use :D I personally would love to roleplay NBxF or NBxM so lemme know if you’re okay with that. do you prefer discord or would you rather stay on fr? I’m not the best with communication on here but I will be free for a weeks considering I just quit my job lol.
@mrsmissy hey I’d be down for a warrior cats rp!! I have a few plots in mind I’ve been dying to use :D I personally would love to roleplay NBxF or NBxM so lemme know if you’re okay with that. do you prefer discord or would you rather stay on fr? I’m not the best with communication on here but I will be free for a weeks considering I just quit my job lol.
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Eliseium hi! I would love to do a warrior cat roleplay with you! I'd love to know your plots; I have some of my own, but they're pretty generic ngl. my discord take is mrs#2190! I am okay with NB characters as a mc. ^^! looking forward to speaking with you forward !!
@Eliseium hi! I would love to do a warrior cat roleplay with you! I'd love to know your plots; I have some of my own, but they're pretty generic ngl. my discord take is mrs#2190! I am okay with NB characters as a mc. ^^! looking forward to speaking with you forward !!
@mrsmissy

adding you right now! :D
@mrsmissy

adding you right now! :D
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png