Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | convince me to join a flight
ive regretted switching to arcane for 5 months straight and have spent a bit thinking about which flight to switch to next. i was originally plague, i only switched because the background was depressing.

the cooldown is almost up for me and im thinking a lot about the fire flight banner. ive been pretty solid on that choice for a few months, especially since ive been going through an orange dragon phase, but im really into eyeburners now.

im open to any suggestions! hopefully this is the right category to post in.

the main ones i am considering are fire, shadow, and ice.

update: surprisingly i think i might join wind. the eye colors are in my top three, the banners are peaceful and pretty without too much happening and it's overall a very peaceful flight. and i love corgis, so that's a big plus.

update (march 13): im considering lightning lol deities help me

update 3 (may 7) i chose lightning-
ive regretted switching to arcane for 5 months straight and have spent a bit thinking about which flight to switch to next. i was originally plague, i only switched because the background was depressing.

the cooldown is almost up for me and im thinking a lot about the fire flight banner. ive been pretty solid on that choice for a few months, especially since ive been going through an orange dragon phase, but im really into eyeburners now.

im open to any suggestions! hopefully this is the right category to post in.

the main ones i am considering are fire, shadow, and ice.

update: surprisingly i think i might join wind. the eye colors are in my top three, the banners are peaceful and pretty without too much happening and it's overall a very peaceful flight. and i love corgis, so that's a big plus.

update (march 13): im considering lightning lol deities help me

update 3 (may 7) i chose lightning-
oh you like eyeburners? well lightning might be the flight for you! a lot of people (including myself) try to go for mad scientist vibes with dragons, and eyeburners fit that perfectly. also, we have a really cool steampunk aesthetic and one of the best deities imo. i dunno if you’re big on dom, but our dom team is great and we push a lot! (not as breakneck as earth or plague but still enough to make money) and we’re conquest pushing next week! lightning is just great and i love the vibes here.
oh you like eyeburners? well lightning might be the flight for you! a lot of people (including myself) try to go for mad scientist vibes with dragons, and eyeburners fit that perfectly. also, we have a really cool steampunk aesthetic and one of the best deities imo. i dunno if you’re big on dom, but our dom team is great and we push a lot! (not as breakneck as earth or plague but still enough to make money) and we’re conquest pushing next week! lightning is just great and i love the vibes here.
I've been in Wind and Lightning so far (and Ice, but I moved before getting to know the Flight because I didn't vibe with the aesthetic). Here's some info about these Flights!

Wind is a very chill Flight. It features bamboo and corgis and stuff. The eye colour is hard to work with, but it's overall very friendly. The Discord is quite active, and that's cool even to someone like me who does nothing but lurk when it comes to Discord.

Lightning is good if you want any significant amount of modern technology in your setting. I joined for the steampunk-y vibe, and I don't regret it! Once again, community is very friendly. The eye colour is still kinda hard to work with in some cases, though.

Hope this helps!
I've been in Wind and Lightning so far (and Ice, but I moved before getting to know the Flight because I didn't vibe with the aesthetic). Here's some info about these Flights!

Wind is a very chill Flight. It features bamboo and corgis and stuff. The eye colour is hard to work with, but it's overall very friendly. The Discord is quite active, and that's cool even to someone like me who does nothing but lurk when it comes to Discord.

Lightning is good if you want any significant amount of modern technology in your setting. I joined for the steampunk-y vibe, and I don't regret it! Once again, community is very friendly. The eye colour is still kinda hard to work with in some cases, though.

Hope this helps!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
@NewmoonWasTaken

considering both, im not a huge fan of lightning's banner and the element overall so i probably won't join that flight.

scratch that about the banner, i generally like storms and rain and the eye color is in my top favorite colors.

for wind, the eyes wouldn't bother me since i never really mind those, besides i love light greens. although i don't think i'll be joining that one either, it just doesn't reaaaally vibe with me yknow.
@NewmoonWasTaken

considering both, im not a huge fan of lightning's banner and the element overall so i probably won't join that flight.

scratch that about the banner, i generally like storms and rain and the eye color is in my top favorite colors.

for wind, the eyes wouldn't bother me since i never really mind those, besides i love light greens. although i don't think i'll be joining that one either, it just doesn't reaaaally vibe with me yknow.
ice has the best eye color imo. its why i picked it originally! staying for the cool lore

also we have pretty banners
ice has the best eye color imo. its why i picked it originally! staying for the cool lore

also we have pretty banners
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Taking a look at your profile/lair and you definitely give me Light vibes!!

I've jumped from several flights myself, Nature being my first, Earth, Fire, and now Ice. I think ice really resonates that somber and melancholy vibe and I enjoy that, the aesthetic is pretty nice as well.
Taking a look at your profile/lair and you definitely give me Light vibes!!

I've jumped from several flights myself, Nature being my first, Earth, Fire, and now Ice. I think ice really resonates that somber and melancholy vibe and I enjoy that, the aesthetic is pretty nice as well.
ooSuhor.png