Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSE]Luna's Lazy Leveling Service
I'll leave Lala to finish being leveled, you're good to take as long as you need (I totally understand, my teachers assigned four projects all due this week, plus a couple of tests)
I'll leave Lala to finish being leveled, you're good to take as long as you need (I totally understand, my teachers assigned four projects all due this week, plus a couple of tests)
IMG-0733.gif
No problem at all!! And if you get stressed about it or something and you can't finish the levelling then you don't have to refund me, keep the treasuree
No problem at all!! And if you get stressed about it or something and you can't finish the levelling then you don't have to refund me, keep the treasuree
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
good lird this ping got eaten by the void, sorry for no response. take all the time you need!
good lird this ping got eaten by the void, sorry for no response. take all the time you need!
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Astaraela hihi! Lala is fully trained up and got sent home just now with some goodies. I am so sorry for how long it took <3 @Bunnez hey there! I will be training up Sparklez next. I won't be able to start until later today/tomorrow, as I am an awful procrastinator and put off all my school work (that is due tomorrow) until today [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@Astaraela hihi! Lala is fully trained up and got sent home just now with some goodies. I am so sorry for how long it took <3

@Bunnez hey there! I will be training up Sparklez next. I won't be able to start until later today/tomorrow, as I am an awful procrastinator and put off all my school work (that is due tomorrow) until today
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She
. > [/b] Fixations: TWENTY ONE PILOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
@lunaeic Thank you for the update and I completely understand that! Take care!
@lunaeic Thank you for the update and I completely understand that! Take care!
XC93sMs.png
fOzY5fQ.png
qhK4FYS.png
kHBaXec.png
Cx0Sdv8.png3qGl4En.pngyjMH2e7.pngm78opSZ.png ohvEg5Y.pnglcAFJdA.pngoBrVL41.pngA1eu65w.png
wTBPG5s.png
ygWzlbs.pngqKZAaLK.pngEelxG9K.pngaL21n5x.pngqNaB4mi.pngSjV5FiU.png
n4je4QW.png
SERVICE IS CURRENTLY STILL CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

@Bunnez @Persist @Hypomargoteros Heya! Wanted to give a bit of an update on whats going on.
My teachers have decided to cram everything into the last week of the quarter, meaning i have 3 tests tmrw and 4 tests next week, with an additional 2 projects also due next week! So, i am... hella stressed out! All training will be postponed until further notice, which I will update when I have the time to get back to grinding again (expect it to be next friday at the earliest, tbh)
I'm currently training Sparkles, who is currently at lvl15/lvl25, and belongs to Bunnez. I promise to give little goodies if you stick with me through all this, just for your patience with all that is going on! <3

If any of you want me to send back your dragons w/ a refund, feel free to ask! Just wanted to warn you all of this before I possibly make someone upset with how long it's taking once again <3

@Bunnez @Persist @Hypomargoteros Heya! Wanted to give a bit of an update on whats going on.
My teachers have decided to cram everything into the last week of the quarter, meaning i have 3 tests tmrw and 4 tests next week, with an additional 2 projects also due next week! So, i am... hella stressed out! All training will be postponed until further notice, which I will update when I have the time to get back to grinding again (expect it to be next friday at the earliest, tbh)
I'm currently training Sparkles, who is currently at lvl15/lvl25, and belongs to Bunnez. I promise to give little goodies if you stick with me through all this, just for your patience with all that is going on! <3

If any of you want me to send back your dragons w/ a refund, feel free to ask! Just wanted to warn you all of this before I possibly make someone upset with how long it's taking once again <3
Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales
Hi, thank you for the update!
I'm cool if my dragons stay with you a little longer. Don't feel pressured to complete the levelling at the expense of your school work or health or anything.
Good luck on all your exams! I hope you do well.
Hi, thank you for the update!
I'm cool if my dragons stay with you a little longer. Don't feel pressured to complete the levelling at the expense of your school work or health or anything.
Good luck on all your exams! I hope you do well.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
Alright! Please do take care and complete everything you need to get done! Your academic is important so focus on it. I'm here for the long haul!
Alright! Please do take care and complete everything you need to get done! Your academic is important so focus on it. I'm here for the long haul!
XC93sMs.png
fOzY5fQ.png
qhK4FYS.png
kHBaXec.png
Cx0Sdv8.png3qGl4En.pngyjMH2e7.pngm78opSZ.png ohvEg5Y.pnglcAFJdA.pngoBrVL41.pngA1eu65w.png
wTBPG5s.png
ygWzlbs.pngqKZAaLK.pngEelxG9K.pngaL21n5x.pngqNaB4mi.pngSjV5FiU.png
n4je4QW.png

@Bunnez Sparkles is done, and I shall be sending her home with some gifts shortly after this!

@Persist @hypomargoteros Hihi! Next I'll be Abyssus. So sorry for how long this is all taking, life really has been hectic lately and I just haven't had the time to spend on coli things! I'm on spring break atm so hopefully things will be speeding up a bit (temporarily)! A new quarter at school starts on Monday for me, so things will likely be starting off slow which may let me have more time for this!

I chose to do Abyssus next and not Balam because I want to get at least 1 dragon for each person done, so if they want to do some training on their own they will be able to! (Just to give you guys some reasoning behind my choice on who is next <3)

@Bunnez Sparkles is done, and I shall be sending her home with some gifts shortly after this!

@Persist @hypomargoteros Hihi! Next I'll be Abyssus. So sorry for how long this is all taking, life really has been hectic lately and I just haven't had the time to spend on coli things! I'm on spring break atm so hopefully things will be speeding up a bit (temporarily)! A new quarter at school starts on Monday for me, so things will likely be starting off slow which may let me have more time for this!

I chose to do Abyssus next and not Balam because I want to get at least 1 dragon for each person done, so if they want to do some training on their own they will be able to! (Just to give you guys some reasoning behind my choice on who is next <3)

Luna / Lun !!!
. > They / She
. > Click my eggies hehe
LINKS!!!
+ Avatar
+ Project
+ Wishlist
+ Fanbbs
+ Sales