Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW art
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So I got a new iPad, pencil and procreate! I’m tying to get some art done for adopts and eventually open an art shop ; v ; I’m not like the best so these will be PWYW!

You may receive a chibi, gijinka, sketch, flat color, bust, etc! I will let whoever I’m doing art for know if I choose them. I’m going to have three slots open for now so I don’t get overwhelmed ; v ;

Also I’ll eventually post WIPS of some of my own dragons and ask for advice on pricing!! I have no idea how to even begin pricing my own art

1-Caelyn
2-
3-
So I got a new iPad, pencil and procreate! I’m tying to get some art done for adopts and eventually open an art shop ; v ; I’m not like the best so these will be PWYW!

You may receive a chibi, gijinka, sketch, flat color, bust, etc! I will let whoever I’m doing art for know if I choose them. I’m going to have three slots open for now so I don’t get overwhelmed ; v ;

Also I’ll eventually post WIPS of some of my own dragons and ask for advice on pricing!! I have no idea how to even begin pricing my own art

1-Caelyn
2-
3-
Pw5LGIo.png
Bump!
Bump!
Pw5LGIo.png
Bump
Bump
Pw5LGIo.png
Bump
Bump
Pw5LGIo.png
Yahoo! May i please get some examples if you do humanoid art? My reference is a roblox character so it's not really a dragon sorry.
Yahoo! May i please get some examples if you do humanoid art? My reference is a roblox character so it's not really a dragon sorry.

Signature.png
@Homemademonster

Absolutely! I'm actually working on some fanart so I’ll have an example soon! I'll give you a ping when it’s done! Thank you for your interest c:
@Homemademonster

Absolutely! I'm actually working on some fanart so I’ll have an example soon! I'll give you a ping when it’s done! Thank you for your interest c:
Pw5LGIo.png
Tysm!
Tysm!

Signature.png
Bump!
Bump!
Pw5LGIo.png
Bump
Bump
Pw5LGIo.png
Heyyyy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82795219][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827953/82795219_350.png[/img][/url] Can I just get, like, a simple bust of her? Whatever level of detail or apparel or whatever is fine, haha. I'll pay in gems Edit: Or whatever you feel like drawing!
Heyyyy! 82795219_350.png

Can I just get, like, a simple bust of her? Whatever level of detail or apparel or whatever is fine, haha. I'll pay in gems

Edit: Or whatever you feel like drawing!
j3zsWMV.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page