Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Elluu! Everyone I'm Wurm!

I've decided to return to FlightRising a few days ago! But I also decided to start over again for the fun of it. I go by Wurm/Moss/or Finn, and my pronouns are They/He/Void/Xe/It/Other neo.

I'm neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety so excuse me if I'm acting awkward- >->, I enjoy watching shows like the The Owl House and Amphibia! I love amphibians and reptiles, and Dragons! and enjoy watching games like Rust and Unturned! I also love roleplaying occasionally. You can also find me playing Furvilla as well, and a newer game called Voidpet! I hope I'll be able to make some friends on here! ^^
Elluu! Everyone I'm Wurm!

I've decided to return to FlightRising a few days ago! But I also decided to start over again for the fun of it. I go by Wurm/Moss/or Finn, and my pronouns are They/He/Void/Xe/It/Other neo.

I'm neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety so excuse me if I'm acting awkward- >->, I enjoy watching shows like the The Owl House and Amphibia! I love amphibians and reptiles, and Dragons! and enjoy watching games like Rust and Unturned! I also love roleplaying occasionally. You can also find me playing Furvilla as well, and a newer game called Voidpet! I hope I'll be able to make some friends on here! ^^
zuKl4tj.png Wurm/Moss • 16
He/They/Xe/Void/It
4+ FR time
BPco0tZ.png XVZ1THB.png wUSuH39.png iPjVHHa.png
zuKl4tj.png
Hello! Im ngihtshade, though youre free to call me any variation of my user!

I use he/they and havent completely figured out my identity, though ive been leaning towards identifying as a trans guy/non binary, maybe some mix of the two

I had an old FR account from about two years ago, though i barely made progress on it and also forgot the email id used to sign in. So whoops, cant access that account anymore.
So here i am now!
Always been a fan of dragons and creating characters, and this game is both of those together with some fun extras! So id bet ill be here for a while! Would love to make some new friends on here i could get some extra help from, as well as talk to about the game and other things going on.
I would gladly accept a friend request from anyone, so feel free to send one over!

Some things about myself in some bullet points
  • Love art, have been drawing for around 8 years now
  • Dont really have any favorite shows now, but id be glad to listen to suggestions!
  • Personal favorite anime is Attack on Titan, basic but its a great watch!
  • Ive got two dogs and two cats
  • I enjoy playing random .io games in my freetime, as well as occasionally draw and watch yt, though mostly talking to friends whenever i can
  • Favorite dragon on FR is the nocturne, specifically the female sprite, its just so nice looking, though i love all the art for this game

Theres a bunch more about me so feel free to ask questions!
Hello! Im ngihtshade, though youre free to call me any variation of my user!

I use he/they and havent completely figured out my identity, though ive been leaning towards identifying as a trans guy/non binary, maybe some mix of the two

I had an old FR account from about two years ago, though i barely made progress on it and also forgot the email id used to sign in. So whoops, cant access that account anymore.
So here i am now!
Always been a fan of dragons and creating characters, and this game is both of those together with some fun extras! So id bet ill be here for a while! Would love to make some new friends on here i could get some extra help from, as well as talk to about the game and other things going on.
I would gladly accept a friend request from anyone, so feel free to send one over!

Some things about myself in some bullet points
  • Love art, have been drawing for around 8 years now
  • Dont really have any favorite shows now, but id be glad to listen to suggestions!
  • Personal favorite anime is Attack on Titan, basic but its a great watch!
  • Ive got two dogs and two cats
  • I enjoy playing random .io games in my freetime, as well as occasionally draw and watch yt, though mostly talking to friends whenever i can
  • Favorite dragon on FR is the nocturne, specifically the female sprite, its just so nice looking, though i love all the art for this game

Theres a bunch more about me so feel free to ask questions!
-ngihtshadely, the silly goofy lad
I'd like to try and get more involved in the community! I never am one to make forum posts or really branch out with this sort of thing, so I think it'd be fun to have some friends to reach out to and keep up with!

My name's Reagan and I'm 25! Living in Virginia with hopes to move to Spain with my husband (Basque Country, specifically~) I do art, mostly fantasy/sci-fi and TTRPG characters (DnD and Vampire the Masquerade/Mage) and love video games and music! I really like metal, alternative and moody girl country haha. I'm excited to chat with everyone!
I'd like to try and get more involved in the community! I never am one to make forum posts or really branch out with this sort of thing, so I think it'd be fun to have some friends to reach out to and keep up with!

My name's Reagan and I'm 25! Living in Virginia with hopes to move to Spain with my husband (Basque Country, specifically~) I do art, mostly fantasy/sci-fi and TTRPG characters (DnD and Vampire the Masquerade/Mage) and love video games and music! I really like metal, alternative and moody girl country haha. I'm excited to chat with everyone!
Venue-Big.png
Howdy!

Names Spike, my pronouns are she/her. I used to be on this site back in highschool, and recently just came back to it. Many of my friends have also left this site and so I'm looking for new friends to talk to!

I'm 21 years old, currently a senior biology major in college, and live in Tennessee. I love reading and playing video games.

I'm open to talk to and happy to speak!
Howdy!

Names Spike, my pronouns are she/her. I used to be on this site back in highschool, and recently just came back to it. Many of my friends have also left this site and so I'm looking for new friends to talk to!

I'm 21 years old, currently a senior biology major in college, and live in Tennessee. I love reading and playing video games.

I'm open to talk to and happy to speak!
8GgdVkW.png
dT9HQge.png
LEpJMnn.png
BLSc7JM.png
Hi, you're welçome to call me Klaw. I'm still figuring this place out, but I like it a lot and everyone here seems pretty friendly. I'm not really a social person, but I can be if I try. I like to watch silent movies and study early acting techniques from back when making movies was a new art form. I also like to listen to opera music and classical music. My other hobby is repairing antique pocket watches. I guess that's it.
Hi, you're welçome to call me Klaw. I'm still figuring this place out, but I like it a lot and everyone here seems pretty friendly. I'm not really a social person, but I can be if I try. I like to watch silent movies and study early acting techniques from back when making movies was a new art form. I also like to listen to opera music and classical music. My other hobby is repairing antique pocket watches. I guess that's it.
Howdy from somewhere mysterious! Where? Figure it out!
Everyone calls me Bolt. I'm around 40 ish and hail from Canada. I'm in a polygamous relationship with two partners, we've been together going on four years. I'm an only child and both parents bit the dust almost twenty years ago. I speak English, I was a very poor French student, even though it's spoken prominently where I live. I'm a mechanic by day and play poker at night. If you have any further questions, just ask.
Everyone calls me Bolt. I'm around 40 ish and hail from Canada. I'm in a polygamous relationship with two partners, we've been together going on four years. I'm an only child and both parents bit the dust almost twenty years ago. I speak English, I was a very poor French student, even though it's spoken prominently where I live. I'm a mechanic by day and play poker at night. If you have any further questions, just ask.
Being from the Shadow flight is like being a magician. Now you see me, now you don't!
hello there! a very overdue intro but hoping to make some new friends. my name is church, i use any pronouns (primarily assigned she/they), and i am in my late 20s. i have a younger brother who i love dearly who also uses the site. i am LGBTQ+ and married. i am only open to making friends over the age of 18, but i send my love to all the young ones around hoping to make friends and hope they get plenty. i am in the MST time zone and i can only speak english with hints of spanish.

i love dungeons and dragons a lot. i play it a couple times a week. other TTRPGs are also a ton of fun, i'm pretty openminded to them and down to play in a text game if someone's looking for a player! i also really love video games, music and sociology (i'm in college for social work as we speak). feel free to PM me to chat (please do so before sending me a friend request).

thanks so much~
hello there! a very overdue intro but hoping to make some new friends. my name is church, i use any pronouns (primarily assigned she/they), and i am in my late 20s. i have a younger brother who i love dearly who also uses the site. i am LGBTQ+ and married. i am only open to making friends over the age of 18, but i send my love to all the young ones around hoping to make friends and hope they get plenty. i am in the MST time zone and i can only speak english with hints of spanish.

i love dungeons and dragons a lot. i play it a couple times a week. other TTRPGs are also a ton of fun, i'm pretty openminded to them and down to play in a text game if someone's looking for a player! i also really love video games, music and sociology (i'm in college for social work as we speak). feel free to PM me to chat (please do so before sending me a friend request).

thanks so much~
GLMwkdE.png bWeLCqf.png fdUVIfW.png FObX7rS.png
Hello all! I am late to the forum introduction hahaha.... I go by many names but you guys can call me Kalico. (My username is a combination of my two fursonas' names, Kalico and Laurel)

-She/Her
-29 yrs old (nearing 30 in june)
-I love to draw and write anything with dragons (doing a whole rewrite of a story i did years ago)
-I am an avid gamer (currently playing osu!, pokemon, Elden Ring, old ps1 classics, etc.)

My favorite breeds on here are Pearlcatchers, Imps, and Obelisks! ^^
Hello all! I am late to the forum introduction hahaha.... I go by many names but you guys can call me Kalico. (My username is a combination of my two fursonas' names, Kalico and Laurel)

-She/Her
-29 yrs old (nearing 30 in june)
-I love to draw and write anything with dragons (doing a whole rewrite of a story i did years ago)
-I am an avid gamer (currently playing osu!, pokemon, Elden Ring, old ps1 classics, etc.)

My favorite breeds on here are Pearlcatchers, Imps, and Obelisks! ^^
Hihi! I've been playing for a couple years but not many friends here :(

I go by Loona or Imago, whichever suits your fancy is fine! I will respond to both. I'm 18 and I'm okay with any pronouns at all.

My favorite dragon breeds are Pearlcatchers, Obelisks, and Gaolers!

Outside of FR, I love writing and TTRPGs. I enjoy horror and sci-fi; my media fixations right now are Danganronpa and SCP, but I like other anime/manga/etc! My favorite music genres are indie (pop, rock), alternative (pop, rock, indie), and midwest emo. I'm not much of a gamer, but I'm sure I'll at least recognize a number of games, lol.

Hope everyone has a good day and hope to meet some new friends!
Hihi! I've been playing for a couple years but not many friends here :(

I go by Loona or Imago, whichever suits your fancy is fine! I will respond to both. I'm 18 and I'm okay with any pronouns at all.

My favorite dragon breeds are Pearlcatchers, Obelisks, and Gaolers!

Outside of FR, I love writing and TTRPGs. I enjoy horror and sci-fi; my media fixations right now are Danganronpa and SCP, but I like other anime/manga/etc! My favorite music genres are indie (pop, rock), alternative (pop, rock, indie), and midwest emo. I'm not much of a gamer, but I'm sure I'll at least recognize a number of games, lol.

Hope everyone has a good day and hope to meet some new friends!

Loona/Imago
FR +3
Wishlist
6du9fSj.pngo25ZDwQ.png
Al1BEGR.png
FBhgews.png
GLMwkdE.png
Pgv53XB.png

yvMj9jM.png
yZFrBUC.png
hello! im a new player to fr and im looking for some friends here!!

im marcie, or mar. i use she/he pronouns and i have autism as well as chronic pain. if i ever act "weird" or im gone for a day or two, thats why! i will be 18 this year and i live in the us at fr -2!

my interests include:
metal (rammstein+lindemann are my all time favs), pokemon shiny hunting and competitive battling, horror, slashers, spooky month, roblox, bee swarm simulator, splatoon, the binding of isaac, fnaf, spongebob, supernatural, warrior cats, and the gamecube.

my dms are open to all! id love to chat and make new friends! ^w^ i have discord as well, if fr dms are difficult for anyone.
hello! im a new player to fr and im looking for some friends here!!

im marcie, or mar. i use she/he pronouns and i have autism as well as chronic pain. if i ever act "weird" or im gone for a day or two, thats why! i will be 18 this year and i live in the us at fr -2!

my interests include:
metal (rammstein+lindemann are my all time favs), pokemon shiny hunting and competitive battling, horror, slashers, spooky month, roblox, bee swarm simulator, splatoon, the binding of isaac, fnaf, spongebob, supernatural, warrior cats, and the gamecube.

my dms are open to all! id love to chat and make new friends! ^w^ i have discord as well, if fr dms are difficult for anyone.
bOdowom.gif hello im marcie and im fish
opcExsG.png eIK5iG7.png
DxCICZ1.png FObX7rS.png

tMPPVdY.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14