Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tuub's shop | Aether H clown accent!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
I'd love 2 slots for Frosty Royalty if possible please!
I'd love 2 slots for Frosty Royalty if possible please!
PiPXAsD.png
  • She/Her
  • FRT+9
1YfWVEZ.png
@Sayorafina @GentleGentoo added!! ty both so much !!
@Sayorafina @GentleGentoo added!! ty both so much !!
Cool, thought I might be X)
Cool, thought I might be X)
HzGpUHb.png
@Sidya @KiteM @TundraGhost @SlyMistakes hey! just reminding everyone who hasn't paid that i'm printing the f aberration candy cane skin (finally enough people interested :D)! please send over the preorder funds soon so i can get the print started ^^
@Sidya @KiteM @TundraGhost @SlyMistakes hey! just reminding everyone who hasn't paid that i'm printing the f aberration candy cane skin (finally enough people interested :D)! please send over the preorder funds soon so i can get the print started ^^
@Sidya @KiteM @InHerWake @ProudMomof1 @RosalindeSol @SlyMistakes @Zelrune the skins have been sent in!! :D i'll send you all a copy as soon as they finish being approved <3
@Sidya @KiteM @InHerWake @ProudMomof1 @RosalindeSol @SlyMistakes @Zelrune the skins have been sent in!! :D i'll send you all a copy as soon as they finish being approved <3
also @TundraGhost i think you're a dead lair now but i'll save a copy for a bit in case you come back :O
also @TundraGhost i think you're a dead lair now but i'll save a copy for a bit in case you come back :O
I live! I just tend to not feed my dragons cause it uses up so much food LOL
I missed the ping on the 25th, but I'll send over the funds asap!
I live! I just tend to not feed my dragons cause it uses up so much food LOL
I missed the ping on the 25th, but I'll send over the funds asap!
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
@TundraGhost oh great!!! i'm glad you can still grab your copy then :O i'll send over the skin when it gets approved! (i think it said it takes 5-7 days)
@TundraGhost oh great!!! i'm glad you can still grab your copy then :O i'll send over the skin when it gets approved! (i think it said it takes 5-7 days)
Sounds good! If you want I can change the two-way CR into a one-way for now if you'd like ^^
Sounds good! If you want I can change the two-way CR into a one-way for now if you'd like ^^
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
@TundraGhost that works for me ^^
@TundraGhost that works for me ^^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31