Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
@Synthwav3

Ok, maybe he shouldn't have snuck up on her like that. She probably thought he was trying to ambush her.

"Nice. What brings you to camp?"

He then suddenly remembered. He totally forgot about it when he was talking to Calico and Rellick.

Wait, maybe she knows what cabin I'm in.

@Synthwav3

Ok, maybe he shouldn't have snuck up on her like that. She probably thought he was trying to ambush her.

He then suddenly remembered. He totally forgot about it when he was talking to Calico and Rellick.

[quote name="SteampunkVibe" date="2023-01-13 22:40:46" ] @ohnunu "You know, I think I'll get some marshmallows myself." Ganelon(1) excused himself for a minute and went to his cabin to grab some marshmallows. He grabbed a pack of marshmallows from his cabin(Juniper cabin) and went out again. He ate one and after he swallowed the marshmallow, he continued the conversation. "Anyways, what's your cabin? Mines the Juniper." [/quote] @ohnunu pls reply
SteampunkVibe wrote on 2023-01-13 22:40:46:
@ohnunu
"You know, I think I'll get some marshmallows myself." Ganelon(1) excused himself for a minute and went to his cabin to grab some marshmallows. He grabbed a pack of marshmallows from his cabin(Juniper cabin) and went out again. He ate one and after he swallowed the marshmallow, he continued the conversation. "Anyways, what's your cabin? Mines the Juniper."
@ohnunu
pls reply
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

@steampunkvibe sorry got distracted for a hot sec there haha

"Ooh! I think I'm in Aspen. Probably a good thing, because two Ganelons in one cabin would probably be a problem, haha" Ganelon (2) chuckled. He shoved a few more marshmallows into his mouth, and in between chews he turned back to Ganelon (1). "So what brings mmphgh you to camp?"
@steampunkvibe sorry got distracted for a hot sec there haha

"Ooh! I think I'm in Aspen. Probably a good thing, because two Ganelons in one cabin would probably be a problem, haha" Ganelon (2) chuckled. He shoved a few more marshmallows into his mouth, and in between chews he turned back to Ganelon (1). "So what brings mmphgh you to camp?"
IMG_2067.png
@ohnunu

"Oh, it's just to get some things off my mind." Ganelon(1) said. He also ate a few more marshmallows and swallowed them down his throat. "My sister also said I should at least take a break from the library I ran. How about you?" He asked Ganelon(2).
@ohnunu

"Oh, it's just to get some things off my mind." Ganelon(1) said. He also ate a few more marshmallows and swallowed them down his throat. "My sister also said I should at least take a break from the library I ran. How about you?" He asked Ganelon(2).
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

The obelisk looked at the sky, flexed out his talons, yawning so loud the entire camp can hear. " and I thought that marshmallow would give me energy..I guess all that talking and having a good time made me so tired," He chortled. " It's not everyday I stay up this late. We obelisks are lazy creatures." Cleveland sighed heavily. " With that being said, I think I'm headed to bed soon."
@GhostWolf522
The obelisk looked at the sky, flexed out his talons, yawning so loud the entire camp can hear. " and I thought that marshmallow would give me energy..I guess all that talking and having a good time made me so tired," He chortled. " It's not everyday I stay up this late. We obelisks are lazy creatures." Cleveland sighed heavily. " With that being said, I think I'm headed to bed soon."
@GhostWolf522
“Alrighty! Good night!” Evanal says waving good bye to a new friend as she stuffed her face full of marshmallows looking like a squirrel and with no shame quickly eating and swallowing them.
“Alrighty! Good night!” Evanal says waving good bye to a new friend as she stuffed her face full of marshmallows looking like a squirrel and with no shame quickly eating and swallowing them.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[quote name="quinneXoX" date="2023-01-19 16:52:59" ] @Synthwav3 Ok, maybe he shouldn't have snuck up on her like that. She probably thought he was trying to ambush her. "Nice. What brings you to camp?" He then suddenly remembered. He totally forgot about it when he was talking to Calico and Rellick. Wait, maybe she knows what cabin I'm in. [/quote] @Synthwav3
quinneXoX wrote on 2023-01-19 16:52:59:
@Synthwav3

@Synthwav3
@steampunkvibe

Ganelon (2) swallowed the rest of his marshmallows with a gulp. "Oh, I just figured it'd be fun! Hm, well, that, and my clan's lair back home just gained a crap ton of new hatchlings, and I wanna get away from the chaos for a bit. They're insane. Every last one of those little dudes is completely bonkers." Ganelon (2) sighs and looks down at his bag of marshmallows, almost empty by now. "Welp, I think I'm about sugared out for tonight. I'm probably gonna go and set up camp at my cabin."
@steampunkvibe

Ganelon (2) swallowed the rest of his marshmallows with a gulp. "Oh, I just figured it'd be fun! Hm, well, that, and my clan's lair back home just gained a crap ton of new hatchlings, and I wanna get away from the chaos for a bit. They're insane. Every last one of those little dudes is completely bonkers." Ganelon (2) sighs and looks down at his bag of marshmallows, almost empty by now. "Welp, I think I'm about sugared out for tonight. I'm probably gonna go and set up camp at my cabin."
IMG_2067.png
@quinneXoX's
“I just came here to get some time away from civilization. It’s too noisy”
@quinneXoX's
“I just came here to get some time away from civilization. It’s too noisy”
" 'night!" he hollered back as he opened oak cabin's door, disappearing inside.
" 'night!" he hollered back as he opened oak cabin's door, disappearing inside.