Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coatl sizes?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@banjo
just one in my lair, but i think he's still on cooldown ;w; you could just look at the dragon search.
@banjo
just one in my lair, but i think he's still on cooldown ;w; you could just look at the dragon search.
@Banjo

Seems like the colldown-thing is individual. I have dragons who are near the end of the BC(more than others) and are still shrunk; A pair in which a male is fullsize and his mate is shrunk; a pair with about a month BC left AND full-size.

Well, the metrics BTW:
Female:
Length: 8.07m
Wingspan: 7.21
Weight: 883.72 kg

Male:
Lengths: 7.02m, 7.93m and 8.09m
Wingspans: 7.81m, 9.14m and 10.45m
Weights: 700.2 kg, 850.79kg and 928.85 kg
@Banjo

Seems like the colldown-thing is individual. I have dragons who are near the end of the BC(more than others) and are still shrunk; A pair in which a male is fullsize and his mate is shrunk; a pair with about a month BC left AND full-size.

Well, the metrics BTW:
Female:
Length: 8.07m
Wingspan: 7.21
Weight: 883.72 kg

Male:
Lengths: 7.02m, 7.93m and 8.09m
Wingspans: 7.81m, 9.14m and 10.45m
Weights: 700.2 kg, 850.79kg and 928.85 kg
@Doragon
Thank you for your help :) Hopefully now I will be able to find an accurate answer!! I'd be pretty lost without knowing about the glitch
@Doragon
Thank you for your help :) Hopefully now I will be able to find an accurate answer!! I'd be pretty lost without knowing about the glitch
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Seiun
Hmm. This is getting a little more complicated then, if its on a dragon-to-dragon basis and there's no real way to tell if they're fullsize or not. I guess I'll exclude all Coatls on cooldowns, even if they're not affected? Hopefully there will be a big enough pool of RTB Coatls to get an accurate representation. Thank you for your stats!
@Seiun
Hmm. This is getting a little more complicated then, if its on a dragon-to-dragon basis and there's no real way to tell if they're fullsize or not. I guess I'll exclude all Coatls on cooldowns, even if they're not affected? Hopefully there will be a big enough pool of RTB Coatls to get an accurate representation. Thank you for your stats!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
There was certainly a bug affecting Coatls and Skydancers where any that were not RTB would revert to their baby size, but I thought that had been fixed? I have two Coatls I bred just a few minutes ago, and the female is 900+kg and over 7 meters in length and wingspan. The male is over 800kg, 7 meters long and 10 meters in wingspan. I'm honestly not sure why some Coatls seem much smaller than others. Perhaps it's just that the breed has a really wide range when it comes to size?
There was certainly a bug affecting Coatls and Skydancers where any that were not RTB would revert to their baby size, but I thought that had been fixed? I have two Coatls I bred just a few minutes ago, and the female is 900+kg and over 7 meters in length and wingspan. The male is over 800kg, 7 meters long and 10 meters in wingspan. I'm honestly not sure why some Coatls seem much smaller than others. Perhaps it's just that the breed has a really wide range when it comes to size?
@Banjo
I've noticed it's something about starting with 7meters length and above... to say... 500kgs?.. to be considered as adult. It's more at visual guessing for me actually.

There are only three adult-sized males in my lair and I fairly remember shortest male being about ~1,5m long in 'childlike' size.
By the way: 1.57 m L, 1.54 WS, and.... 25kg - TOTALLY A BABY
@Banjo
I've noticed it's something about starting with 7meters length and above... to say... 500kgs?.. to be considered as adult. It's more at visual guessing for me actually.

There are only three adult-sized males in my lair and I fairly remember shortest male being about ~1,5m long in 'childlike' size.
By the way: 1.57 m L, 1.54 WS, and.... 25kg - TOTALLY A BABY
@Reitoro
Is there a post somewhere that says it's been fixed? Because then it'd be way easier to get accurate statistics about Coatls. ^^; If the glitch hasn't been fixed, your two Coatls not shrinking might be from what Seiun was talking about - a dragon-to-dragon basis maybe..? They might shrink later in the cooldown cycle or not at all. Thank you!
@Reitoro
Is there a post somewhere that says it's been fixed? Because then it'd be way easier to get accurate statistics about Coatls. ^^; If the glitch hasn't been fixed, your two Coatls not shrinking might be from what Seiun was talking about - a dragon-to-dragon basis maybe..? They might shrink later in the cooldown cycle or not at all. Thank you!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Reitoro

They do grew up. I had a pair - they 'grew' with my poor tiny SDs into an adult size. I can't remember the actual numbers, but they were way smaller than my 5 meter long mirror(they both were mirrors before scrolling) before that date.

@Banjo
A-a-a-nd the news - link. Scroll a way down to the fixes.
@Reitoro

They do grew up. I had a pair - they 'grew' with my poor tiny SDs into an adult size. I can't remember the actual numbers, but they were way smaller than my 5 meter long mirror(they both were mirrors before scrolling) before that date.

@Banjo
A-a-a-nd the news - link. Scroll a way down to the fixes.
@Seiun At what age are dragons considered fully developed/grown? If they do have a crazy wide range of sizes as suggested, going by length and all that to determine if they're at their full stat potential wont really work. Plus there will most likely be outliers, like a really really big Coatl or something along the way..

EDIT: So it seems that the glitch actually is fixed and there are just very big and very tiny Coatls. What would be a good amount of Coatls to count while trying to find an average size? 300? 500? 700?
@Seiun At what age are dragons considered fully developed/grown? If they do have a crazy wide range of sizes as suggested, going by length and all that to determine if they're at their full stat potential wont really work. Plus there will most likely be outliers, like a really really big Coatl or something along the way..

EDIT: So it seems that the glitch actually is fixed and there are just very big and very tiny Coatls. What would be a good amount of Coatls to count while trying to find an average size? 300? 500? 700?
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page