Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
@Zelrune @Chimerii got you both!
@Zelrune @Chimerii got you both!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Could I be on the pinglist as well? <3
Could I be on the pinglist as well? <3
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino course! c:
@DeathDino course! c:
@Eversnow i'd love to be on the pinglist please!! Also your art style is so cute!!! you can definitely afford to raise your prices!! <3
@Eversnow i'd love to be on the pinglist please!! Also your art style is so cute!!! you can definitely afford to raise your prices!! <3
r7P00ic.png
Hello there! A simple message to salute your work, your drawings are really superb. Could you add me in your pinglist, for the next works to come ? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello there!

A simple message to salute your work, your drawings are really superb. Could you add me in your pinglist, for the next works to come ?
@Aethelred ahhh hello, and thank you! :D I'm glad you think so about my doodles-- and I've added you to the list!
@Aethelred ahhh hello, and thank you! :D I'm glad you think so about my doodles-- and I've added you to the list!
@Eversnow i'd love to be on the pinglist! Your art is super cute [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Eversnow i'd love to be on the pinglist! Your art is super cute
8XWXOvB.png
@GhostOrgans ahh thank you! You've been added! c:
@GhostOrgans ahh thank you! You've been added! c:
How much for dragon art? and can you put me on your ping list? :)
How much for dragon art? and can you put me on your ping list? :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo I typically work on a PWYW basis-- but it's been uh, a good while since i've done commissions ;; I'll add you to the pinglist though!
@Zemo I typically work on a PWYW basis-- but it's been uh, a good while since i've done commissions ;; I'll add you to the pinglist though!
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140