Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77067300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/770674/77067300.png[/img][/url] "Oh, why thank you!" Pandora says, taking the marshmallow and popping it in her mouth. "Mmm! I forgot how good marshmallows are!" She leans over and grabs a nearby chocolate bar, unwrapping it and offering a piece to Evanel. "So what brought you to camp dear?" ----- @GhostWolf522
77067300.png
"Oh, why thank you!" Pandora says, taking the marshmallow and popping it in her mouth.
"Mmm! I forgot how good marshmallows are!" She leans over and grabs a nearby chocolate bar, unwrapping it and offering a piece to Evanel.
"So what brought you to camp dear?"
@GhostWolf522
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Ermine emerged from the Birch cabin to retrieve some marshmallows. She sat down quietly on a nearby log and grabbed a few marshmallows and ate them whole. With a relaxed sigh she proceeded to take out a pencil and a little sketchbook, gazing at the dragons near the bonfire then looking back at the sketchbook to draw
Feel free to interact!
Ermine emerged from the Birch cabin to retrieve some marshmallows. She sat down quietly on a nearby log and grabbed a few marshmallows and ate them whole. With a relaxed sigh she proceeded to take out a pencil and a little sketchbook, gazing at the dragons near the bonfire then looking back at the sketchbook to draw
Feel free to interact!
@ohnunu
Ganelon(1) decided to walk over to a spiral that looked like it had lightning particles around it. He approached cautiously as he tried not to get electrocuted. He then waved at the spiral, it seemed to have marshmallows stuffed in its mouth. "Uhm, hello there. My name's Ganelon. I'll just wait for you to finish your marshmallows." He started the conversation 'Let's just hope I didn't say anything weird...' Ganelon(1) thought to himself.
@ohnunu
Ganelon(1) decided to walk over to a spiral that looked like it had lightning particles around it. He approached cautiously as he tried not to get electrocuted. He then waved at the spiral, it seemed to have marshmallows stuffed in its mouth. "Uhm, hello there. My name's Ganelon. I'll just wait for you to finish your marshmallows." He started the conversation 'Let's just hope I didn't say anything weird...' Ganelon(1) thought to himself.
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

@steampunkvibe

"Oughmphuhh!!" Ganelon(2) hurriedly swallows his mouthful of marshmallows down, waving at the mirror. Urgh, that did not feel good. His spines stand on end and crackle with a bit of electricity. "Guh-- hello!! Holy crap, I'm Ganelon too!! Nice to meet you." He smiles at Ganelon(1).
@steampunkvibe

"Oughmphuhh!!" Ganelon(2) hurriedly swallows his mouthful of marshmallows down, waving at the mirror. Urgh, that did not feel good. His spines stand on end and crackle with a bit of electricity. "Guh-- hello!! Holy crap, I'm Ganelon too!! Nice to meet you." He smiles at Ganelon(1).
IMG_2067.png
Rellick has been unusually quiet (well, for its standards anyways) after hearing the ghost story. Maybe the lake won't be as fun as it thought...

Still, it figures, that's no reason to not chat with others at the camp!

The two Ganelons seem to be deep in conversation with each other (luckily for Rellick, that means it doesn't have to figure out which one's the one in its cabin) so it seeks out the other Juniper camper.

"Calico, right?" it asks the small Nocturne whose pattern resembles their name.

@Chork
Rellick has been unusually quiet (well, for its standards anyways) after hearing the ghost story. Maybe the lake won't be as fun as it thought...

Still, it figures, that's no reason to not chat with others at the camp!

The two Ganelons seem to be deep in conversation with each other (luckily for Rellick, that means it doesn't have to figure out which one's the one in its cabin) so it seeks out the other Juniper camper.

"Calico, right?" it asks the small Nocturne whose pattern resembles their name.

@Chork
it's me. i'm the guy that did not have a plan.
?hDv1x=party.png
sunsetkite || he/him || FR + 3
@sunsetkite

The nocturne was busy trying to fit a marshmallow in her mouth.
Only now did she realize how difficult the task was, given the small form she was stuck in, barely taller than some of the fae and veilspun campers around her.
Upon hearing her name, she looks around before looking up at the spiral in front of her.
"It may or may not be my name," she replies, sticking her tongue out. "Are you in my cabin?"
@sunsetkite

The nocturne was busy trying to fit a marshmallow in her mouth.
Only now did she realize how difficult the task was, given the small form she was stuck in, barely taller than some of the fae and veilspun campers around her.
Upon hearing her name, she looks around before looking up at the spiral in front of her.
"It may or may not be my name," she replies, sticking her tongue out. "Are you in my cabin?"
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
Evanal waggles her tail taking the chocolate and nomming on it quickly her fans flaring up and down excitedly. “Oh thank you!” She says happily glad that someone one was talking to her. “I came here because I love camping!” Evanal says. “How about you?” She asks tilting her head at Pandora.
Evanal waggles her tail taking the chocolate and nomming on it quickly her fans flaring up and down excitedly. “Oh thank you!” She says happily glad that someone one was talking to her. “I came here because I love camping!” Evanal says. “How about you?” She asks tilting her head at Pandora.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77067300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/770674/77067300.png[/img][/url] "I needed a bit of a vacation hun, staying home all day was getting boring." Pandora laughs, "I'm looking forward to seeing what there is to do here, and even if there isn't anything, it'll be nice to be able to relax someplace where I won't be babysat the whole time." ----- @GhostWolf522
77067300.png
"I needed a bit of a vacation hun, staying home all day was getting boring." Pandora laughs, "I'm looking forward to seeing what there is to do here, and even if there isn't anything, it'll be nice to be able to relax someplace where I won't be babysat the whole time."
@GhostWolf522
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
“Hmmm vacation is good reason,” Evanal said flicking her tail as she continued eating marshmallows. “What cabin are you in?” She asks curiously her fans flicking up.
“Hmmm vacation is good reason,” Evanal said flicking her tail as she continued eating marshmallows. “What cabin are you in?” She asks curiously her fans flicking up.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@Chork @Synthwav3 @Scorisyn @MisMayhaps @ConsumerOfSouls @SteampunkVibe @Ruatani @GhostWolf522 @CitrineGrove @VenusHalfMoon @gayrurumon @sunsetkite @ohnunu @LetheHalfMoon

Friendly reminder to pm me your night actions if you have any! ^^
@Chork @Synthwav3 @Scorisyn @MisMayhaps @ConsumerOfSouls @SteampunkVibe @Ruatani @GhostWolf522 @CitrineGrove @VenusHalfMoon @gayrurumon @sunsetkite @ohnunu @LetheHalfMoon

Friendly reminder to pm me your night actions if you have any! ^^
UeDZaC8.png