Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summer Camp Mafia Roleplay (RIP)
Cleveland stumbled over to the bonfire, realizing he was the first one to get there. Carefully, he chose the perfect seat to roast the best marshmallows. Shuffling over to a spot close to the fire, he'd conjure his beautiful hand-crafted obsidian marshmallow stick out of thin air. As everyone poured in, he'd listen to his cabin name, which didn't make him happy that he was with other people. He wanted his privacy
Cleveland stumbled over to the bonfire, realizing he was the first one to get there. Carefully, he chose the perfect seat to roast the best marshmallows. Shuffling over to a spot close to the fire, he'd conjure his beautiful hand-crafted obsidian marshmallow stick out of thin air. As everyone poured in, he'd listen to his cabin name, which didn't make him happy that he was with other people. He wanted his privacy
Evanal blinks as she hears the councilors yells. "Marshmellows?" She says her fans perking straight up. "I love Marshmellows!" She says quickly hurrying over to the bond fire her tail wagging behind her as her boa Boba curled around her neck to make sure he didn't fall off her in her bouncing as she ran. She slowed down though seeing someone else already there telling herself to calm down and not be embarrassing and approached the fire casually to sit down to roast marshmellows. Her tail wagged with excitement betraying her as she tried to act calm.

(Ping me if you interact with Evanal just so I know someone interacted with her)
Evanal blinks as she hears the councilors yells. "Marshmellows?" She says her fans perking straight up. "I love Marshmellows!" She says quickly hurrying over to the bond fire her tail wagging behind her as her boa Boba curled around her neck to make sure he didn't fall off her in her bouncing as she ran. She slowed down though seeing someone else already there telling herself to calm down and not be embarrassing and approached the fire casually to sit down to roast marshmellows. Her tail wagged with excitement betraying her as she tried to act calm.

(Ping me if you interact with Evanal just so I know someone interacted with her)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@gayrurumon
"what?, oh no" Magnolia said to Pam, "I'm awake, just enjoying the fresh air. Im sure there are more exciting things to do, but I am not really an excitement person. The smores do sound good though. I like mine slightly gooey; I am not a fan of how sticky the fully melted ones can be. What about you?"
The whole time Magnolia stays very relaxed up in the tree, but his eyes do open up fully when Pam gets his attention.
When the call for smores goes out Magnolia lazily glides down from the tree and lopes off towards the campfire. He sends a look back at Pam while tilting his crests invitingly as he goes.

@gayrurumon
"what?, oh no" Magnolia said to Pam, "I'm awake, just enjoying the fresh air. Im sure there are more exciting things to do, but I am not really an excitement person. The smores do sound good though. I like mine slightly gooey; I am not a fan of how sticky the fully melted ones can be. What about you?"
The whole time Magnolia stays very relaxed up in the tree, but his eyes do open up fully when Pam gets his attention.
When the call for smores goes out Magnolia lazily glides down from the tree and lopes off towards the campfire. He sends a look back at Pam while tilting his crests invitingly as he goes.

189.png191.png192.png
Hearing about the marshmallows, Ganelon made his way over to the bonfire. He made sure his favorite bookworm plushie didn't slip from in between his wings. The many dragons surrounding the lovely bonfire made him pretty unsure if he wanted to go there.
He then decided to walk over to the bonfire and looks at the dragons surrounding the fire. 'You know what? I'll just talk to one of the campmates and HOPE I don't spit out too much.' He thought.

(ping me if you want to interact with ganelon)
Hearing about the marshmallows, Ganelon made his way over to the bonfire. He made sure his favorite bookworm plushie didn't slip from in between his wings. The many dragons surrounding the lovely bonfire made him pretty unsure if he wanted to go there.
He then decided to walk over to the bonfire and looks at the dragons surrounding the fire. 'You know what? I'll just talk to one of the campmates and HOPE I don't spit out too much.' He thought.

(ping me if you want to interact with ganelon)
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81158753][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811588/81158753_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] [i]Hmmph. This camp was not a good idea. The counsellors are overly... Excited. Rather like my pilot, unfortunately. Well. Time to settle in I suppose. After all, there was some significant commotion and general excitement over these "marshmallows".[/i] --- [i]Ghosts huh? That sounds... fake. Honestly. That large sparkly yellow dragon- Apollo was it? seems far too superstitious for my taste. And now I'm gonna be here all summer. Great going dad. Look at all this amazing life experience. Woooo. But if there are any ghosts out there... Uhh. I'd better get to my bunk.[/i] "Hellooo? Anyone out there? Way off in the faraway lands of 'Juniper Cabin'? Ugh. This is by far the worst idea the old fellow's ever had... ----- Ping me to interact! Feel free to mess with Pitch. He's a goblin and deserves it. (Edit for formatting)
81158753_350.png
Hmmph. This camp was not a good idea. The counsellors are overly... Excited. Rather like my pilot, unfortunately. Well. Time to settle in I suppose. After all, there was some significant commotion and general excitement over these "marshmallows".

---

Ghosts huh? That sounds... fake. Honestly. That large sparkly yellow dragon- Apollo was it? seems far too superstitious for my taste. And now I'm gonna be here all summer. Great going dad. Look at all this amazing life experience. Woooo. But if there are any ghosts out there... Uhh. I'd better get to my bunk.

"Hellooo? Anyone out there? Way off in the faraway lands of 'Juniper Cabin'? Ugh. This is by far the worst idea the old fellow's ever had...

Ping me to interact! Feel free to mess with Pitch. He's a goblin and deserves it.

(Edit for formatting)
Ganelon(2), still carrying his heaps of luggage and unsure of what to do with himself, looked back and forth in confusion. Marshmallows?? Or... cabin? What about the cabins?? He'd packed a lot for a reason. He was determined to make his little space in whatever cabin he was in the coziest and neatest of them all. But ohh, how his stomach rumbled. Marshmallows it is! He gently sets each sack of luggage down and swiftly weaves his way to the campfire, already crowded a few other campers.

As soon as the bag of sweet fluff came within reach, he stuffed several marshmallows straight into his mouth, reveling in the chewy sweetness. Why cook them when they're just as tasty raw? And besides, if you squish them in your talons long enough, they become slimy taffy. Today is not a taffy day though. The claws must be clean for the luggage's sake.

Still chewing on a mouthful of 'mallows, Ganelon(2) looks up and around at the other campers, only somewhat listening to whatever the counselors are saying. Ghost stories? Ehh, those are always pretty cheesy.

(feel free to ping me for interactions heehee)
Ganelon(2), still carrying his heaps of luggage and unsure of what to do with himself, looked back and forth in confusion. Marshmallows?? Or... cabin? What about the cabins?? He'd packed a lot for a reason. He was determined to make his little space in whatever cabin he was in the coziest and neatest of them all. But ohh, how his stomach rumbled. Marshmallows it is! He gently sets each sack of luggage down and swiftly weaves his way to the campfire, already crowded a few other campers.

As soon as the bag of sweet fluff came within reach, he stuffed several marshmallows straight into his mouth, reveling in the chewy sweetness. Why cook them when they're just as tasty raw? And besides, if you squish them in your talons long enough, they become slimy taffy. Today is not a taffy day though. The claws must be clean for the luggage's sake.

Still chewing on a mouthful of 'mallows, Ganelon(2) looks up and around at the other campers, only somewhat listening to whatever the counselors are saying. Ghost stories? Ehh, those are always pretty cheesy.

(feel free to ping me for interactions heehee)
IMG_2067.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80522561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805226/80522561_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Marshmallows? Well, she supposes she may. The Queen of the Shattered slowly makes her way over, her regal presence imposing upon the rest. Considered a small Imperial, Carisma is nevertheless quite massive. She seems to almost smirk in satisfaction as she plucks a marshmallow and accidentally mashes it into the floor. No matter, these are all mortal luxuries. Carisma does not blame the others for indulging ... she supposes she will simply sit here and look queenly, as befits her status. What a pity she couldn't bring her daughter ... but Princess Pisces had been the one to encourage her mother to leave home. Fair point, Carisma had realized that a clan of scientists was exhausting. Though Carisma had shed her crown and lab gloves here, she can't help but note many dragons that could be experiments in the making. Well, she does still wear a crown, but that's only to denote her status. The crown is simple, though. Delicately, Carisma chews her marshmallows, allowing herself to indulge for just a little bit. Carisma relaxes slightly, reminded of the days when she was just one of the Shattered and not the Queen of them. She doesn't have to be a queen here ... after all, no one knows who she is. How could they? Carisma's probably very unknown. Saddening but true. (ping to interact with Cari! she's a real sweetie i promise)
80522561_350.png
Marshmallows? Well, she supposes she may. The Queen of the Shattered slowly makes her way over, her regal presence imposing upon the rest. Considered a small Imperial, Carisma is nevertheless quite massive. She seems to almost smirk in satisfaction as she plucks a marshmallow and accidentally mashes it into the floor.
No matter, these are all mortal luxuries. Carisma does not blame the others for indulging ... she supposes she will simply sit here and look queenly, as befits her status.
What a pity she couldn't bring her daughter ... but Princess Pisces had been the one to encourage her mother to leave home. Fair point, Carisma had realized that a clan of scientists was exhausting.
Though Carisma had shed her crown and lab gloves here, she can't help but note many dragons that could be experiments in the making.
Well, she does still wear a crown, but that's only to denote her status. The crown is simple, though. Delicately, Carisma chews her marshmallows, allowing herself to indulge for just a little bit.
Carisma relaxes slightly, reminded of the days when she was just one of the Shattered and not the Queen of them. She doesn't have to be a queen here ... after all, no one knows who she is. How could they? Carisma's probably very unknown. Saddening but true.

(ping to interact with Cari! she's a real sweetie i promise)
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77067300][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/770674/77067300.png[/img][/url] "Hm, guess I'd best head over." Pandora says, after poking her head out and seeing dragons gathering around a bonfire. - - - "Ghosts? Fun! I wonder if they know magic tricks like Geist*?" Pandora says wistfully, roasting a marshmallow over the fire. Once everyone starts moving around, Pandora looks at the dragons gathered and her attention snaps to two sparkly dragons like a crow looking at something shiny. Catching herself staring, she turns back to her marshmallow that had managed to catch fire while she wasn't watching it. She frantically waves it around and ends up flinging it into the fire. "Aww. Guess I'm not cheating today." Pandora says in reference to her diet. ----- Feel free to interact with Pandora, she'll pay attention I promise lol Spruce cabin seems to have multiplied in your post, Apollo (*Geist is my clan's shy resident ghostie, he's the only ghost Pandora's ever heard of/interacted with so her ideas of ghosts are a little... plush)
77067300.png
"Hm, guess I'd best head over." Pandora says, after poking her head out and seeing dragons gathering around a bonfire.
- - -
"Ghosts? Fun! I wonder if they know magic tricks like Geist*?" Pandora says wistfully, roasting a marshmallow over the fire. Once everyone starts moving around, Pandora looks at the dragons gathered and her attention snaps to two sparkly dragons like a crow looking at something shiny. Catching herself staring, she turns back to her marshmallow that had managed to catch fire while she wasn't watching it. She frantically waves it around and ends up flinging it into the fire.
"Aww. Guess I'm not cheating today." Pandora says in reference to her diet.

Feel free to interact with Pandora, she'll pay attention I promise lol

Spruce cabin seems to have multiplied in your post, Apollo

(*Geist is my clan's shy resident ghostie, he's the only ghost Pandora's ever heard of/interacted with so her ideas of ghosts are a little... plush)
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Evanal takes a few marshmallows before she couldn’t resist and grabbed an entire bag munching in them and giggling. “Delicious,” she purrs perking her fans scooting closer to Pandora offering a marshmallow nervously. She didn’t usually interact with others on her own she let others interact with her first. But she noticed Pandora lost her marshmallow so she decided to be nice especially since she was guiltily eating an ENTIRE bag of the gooy white deliciousness.
Evanal takes a few marshmallows before she couldn’t resist and grabbed an entire bag munching in them and giggling. “Delicious,” she purrs perking her fans scooting closer to Pandora offering a marshmallow nervously. She didn’t usually interact with others on her own she let others interact with her first. But she noticed Pandora lost her marshmallow so she decided to be nice especially since she was guiltily eating an ENTIRE bag of the gooy white deliciousness.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
@ConsumerOfSouls
Pam involuntarily wrinkled her nose when Magnolia mentions smores.

"Never been one for marshmallows myself," she explained. "They're too soft, and have a tendency to gum up the ol' chompers something fierce." At this thought, she ran her tongue over her teeth, which were yellowed with age but still very strong and sharp. She paused to think for a second. "Though, I could kill for some chocolate right right about now," she admits. "Might just see if I can grab some smore fixings and not bother with the assembly."

She followed Magnolia to the bonfire. Mere minutes later, she was sitting by the fire listening to the councilors' story, with bags of smore components in her lap (sans marshmallows).

"Spooky stories and sweets... now this reminds me of the good old days of camping in my youth," she said with a contented sigh, partially to Magnolia, but mostly to herself. Taking a big chomp out of a chocolate piece, she settled in to observing the other campers she hadn't interacted with yet. When Pandora flung her marshmallow into the fire, she couldn't help but let out a guffaw at the sight.
@ConsumerOfSouls
Pam involuntarily wrinkled her nose when Magnolia mentions smores.

"Never been one for marshmallows myself," she explained. "They're too soft, and have a tendency to gum up the ol' chompers something fierce." At this thought, she ran her tongue over her teeth, which were yellowed with age but still very strong and sharp. She paused to think for a second. "Though, I could kill for some chocolate right right about now," she admits. "Might just see if I can grab some smore fixings and not bother with the assembly."

She followed Magnolia to the bonfire. Mere minutes later, she was sitting by the fire listening to the councilors' story, with bags of smore components in her lap (sans marshmallows).

"Spooky stories and sweets... now this reminds me of the good old days of camping in my youth," she said with a contented sigh, partially to Magnolia, but mostly to herself. Taking a big chomp out of a chocolate piece, she settled in to observing the other campers she hadn't interacted with yet. When Pandora flung her marshmallow into the fire, she couldn't help but let out a guffaw at the sight.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png