Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 363 364
DAY #25
Username: CozyBlanket
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:
Everyone lives a happy and fulfilling life with meaning.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? vendetta
DAY #25
Username: CozyBlanket
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?:
Everyone lives a happy and fulfilling life with meaning.
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? vendetta
0qIKdor.png
DAY #25
Username:
Xirei
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Irl? Money is required, gotta be able to afford to take care of mum, and paying off my mortgage would be nice. :')
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: I've been after accents for the less popular breeds lately, it's always a struggle to find noct, mirror, tun etc accents! I might have to keep an eye out for big in japan now I've seen it here. xD

Out of the ones listed for Dec 25th, I'd pick Pleiades by Straka! Stunning accent by a really talented artist!
DAY #25
Username:
Xirei
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Irl? Money is required, gotta be able to afford to take care of mum, and paying off my mortgage would be nice. :')
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: I've been after accents for the less popular breeds lately, it's always a struggle to find noct, mirror, tun etc accents! I might have to keep an eye out for big in japan now I've seen it here. xD

Out of the ones listed for Dec 25th, I'd pick Pleiades by Straka! Stunning accent by a really talented artist!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
DAY #25
Username: JustAnArtist
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To have a guaranteed good time in my upcoming college semester, I have 6 classes for the first half of it ;w;
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: I quite like the autumn fairy skin and the Vendetta skin!
DAY #25
Username: JustAnArtist
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To have a guaranteed good time in my upcoming college semester, I have 6 classes for the first half of it ;w;
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?: I quite like the autumn fairy skin and the Vendetta skin!
Hello everyone! :D

My Wishlist is in Oszkars Bio!

Free Dragons! May or may not be available, they are quite limited ;w;

My Lair Revamp and Goals!
DAY #25
Username:
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: thousands of gems so i can gene my g1s
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I really like autumn fairy and vendetta
DAY #25
Username:
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: thousands of gems so i can gene my g1s
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I really like autumn fairy and vendetta

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
DAY #25
Username: archons
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To live with all my closest friends in a mansion together
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi!
DAY #25
Username: archons
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: To live with all my closest friends in a mansion together
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Orochi!
candle-smol.png
DAY #25
Username: observergirl
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: World peace(for obvious reasons)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? The Pleiades skin looks really pretty :)
DAY #25
Username: observergirl
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: World peace(for obvious reasons)
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? The Pleiades skin looks really pretty :)
:3
DAY #25
Username: Freya666
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: younger me with nowadays attitude and knowledge I guess
DAY #25
Username: Freya666
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: younger me with nowadays attitude and knowledge I guess
Freya
DAY #25
Username: Grikka
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: my mom to be completely healthy
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I like vendetta the nost but theyre all pretty!
DAY #25
Username: Grikka
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: my mom to be completely healthy
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? I like vendetta the nost but theyre all pretty!
tumblr_nl33s8igUR1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif
DAY #25
Username: AzaRein
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Going back in my childhood, there are definitely some things I wish I did differently
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta and Autumn Fairy! Although if I were to choose by whom I love more, I'd love Vendetta first then Autumn Fairy second
DAY #25
Username: AzaRein
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: Going back in my childhood, there are definitely some things I wish I did differently
Is there a skin you’d want in particular? Vendetta and Autumn Fairy! Although if I were to choose by whom I love more, I'd love Vendetta first then Autumn Fairy second
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
DAY #25
Username: malzeno
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: my degree like... now lol. so i don't have to deal with the stress of my final semester
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?
!
DAY #25
Username: malzeno
If you had any one wish that could be immediately granted, what would it be?: my degree like... now lol. so i don't have to deal with the stress of my final semester
Is there a skin you’d want in particular?
!
dOfXepK.gif
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 363 364